Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sad day

Senior Member(無間使者)

A sad day

Went to 244 Paddo a few days back to get some full service action. 45 min / $150 seemed like a bargain considering the line up of ladies on the website http://244paddington.com.au

I had decided I wanted to meet Lily, Sunny and Michelle and then pick one.

Lily had gained a lot of weight since her photos were taken - or at least the photo of her was slightly deceptive. Sunny had a nice body but the face turned me off. Michelle was busy so instead I met Coco, but she was too old and fat for my taste.

As I was about to leave mamasan Maggie said she had one more girl who had her first day today! She was brand new and had never worked in the industry before. But but but.... I was warned that she was very shy and might back out. I asked to meet her but had to wait almost 10 minutes because she was super shy and didn't want to do the walk of shame. Finally she arrived. She could hardly look up and was fidgety and giggly. Nice body I must say. Slender with a nice b or c cup. 19 years old Chinese student. Face was 6/10. Think her name is Keli or something along those lines.

I spent a few minutes calming her down, rubbing her back and arm telling her that nothing bad will happen and that we would take it very easy. Sloooow. No pressure.

She could hardly utter a sentence and looked utterly terrified.

My raging boner on the other hand demanded action. And who is to argue with a raging boner?

She said she needed time to think about it and who can blame her. Out she went and 5 min later mamasan popped in and announced: "Sorry, but massage and hj 30 min only"

No problem. Let's get started.

In the massage room I spend 10 minutes calming her further down by just sitting on the table chatting.

I ask her when was the last time you had sex? She looks startled and replied : "Never!". I thought it might be the language barrier, so I ask the same question in a variety of ways. Turns out she is a virgin! Yes, bro a virgin! In fact she has never kissed a boy or seen a penis in her life! I asked if anyone had ever touched her where to she replied no. I asked if she had ever played with her self. Nope....

At this point in time I'm disgusted. By my self and by the establishment. What the hell is a virgin doing in a brothel? This is wrong on so many levels. It made me feel like a sex offender and a predator at the same time. I'm nice man. Yes, I use prostitutes but hell yes I have moral standards.

I call in mamasan and tell her what I just learned. She is surprised for sure but the girl wants to continue! I ask her what the hell she's doing in a brothel? She's singing the same old song as the rest: Paying tuition fee so she can keep her student visa.

I ended up having a really bad rub down - the poor girl hasn't got the faintest idea about massage. Not that it matters, but I did pay $90 for 30 min. Just saying.

Nothing sexual happened during the session. I kept the snake in the cage and didn't touch her. And she did the rub down while we were chatting.

I tried talking her out of the whole prostitution thing but she said she need the money. I said : "Sell ice cream, wait tables, do whatever, but as a virgin do not engage in prostitution. It is wrong and will scar you for life".

I really hope I will never meet this poor girl in a brothel again.

I guess as a punter I'm a bit naïve sometimes. Here I have my well paid job, my degree, my savings, family and network and sometimes I forget about (or close my eyes) to the unfortunate circumstances of many sex workers in Australia.

Today I'm ashamed of my self.

Banned
    Whoa dude I'd love to be the first guy to fling a wad of cum on her! I wonder if she'll end up having her cherry popped? If she's desperate enough for money I reckon she could probably be talked into taking a cock

Did you say her name was Kelly? I couldn't find her on the roster. Do you know what day she works? Hit me up with a PM gratias

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you Punterboy - sadly some less scrupulous man will likely take advantage.

Wow Atomique - that's disgusting on so many levels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's wrong with you man? Have you no soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomique View Post
    Whoa dude I'd love to be the first guy to fling a wad of cum on her! I wonder if she'll end up having her cherry popped? If she's desperate enough for money I reckon she could probably be talked into taking a cock

Did you say her name was Kelly? I couldn't find her on the roster. Do you know what day she works? Hit me up with a PM gratias

Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post

I guess as a punter I'm a bit naïve sometimes.
    I guess you are, but as it seems, on occasion it is a good quality

Respect!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As much as I respect you op, posting this on a forum can only attract more guys going after this girl...

Banned
    You give your respect away far too easily Licker.

Read this post by Punterboy and tell me if he is the guardian angel of vulnerable prostitutes he would have us all believe:

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    I guess you are, but as it seems, on occasion it is a good quality

Respect!
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-shit&p=469219

Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    I was going for a pure remedial massage and as I was passing through York St. I went past QVB massage. I noticed there was another shop in the same building and floor - just next to QVB Massage. The sign just said "Japanese Massage". Hmmmm?? I went in to check it out!

Went inside and took the stairs leading to the 1st floor. Knocked on the door but no answer. Went inside and called out : "Hello???". No one there!
    I started to look around and as it turn out I had entered the sleeping quarters of the massage ladies. It was all deserted because they were downstairs working.

Their private quarters are quite primitive. Mattresses on the floors divided by sheets hanging from the ceiling. Totally smelled like illegal immigration!

I left again but suddenly the urge to take a dump emerged! I knew I shouldn't have skulled that large coffee!
    I had to use their private bathroom. Went inside and took a massive dump. But WFT?! No toilet paper! There was some laundry sitting on top of the tumble dryer and I had no choice. I wiped my arse in a grey and white striped jumper and tossed it in the bathtub! Fuck man. Not proud of it but what would you do???

Anyway I figured the shop I was looking for was downstairs.

I was greeted by 3 asian ladies well past their prime. It was *definitely* another R&T place - not doubt about it!
    One of the older thai ladies pushed me into a cubicle. I asked if I could get a handie and a sucki sucki - no problem at all!

They seemed quite desperate and all 3 girls were unattractive - except for one of them whom I would put on my 'maybe' list.
    They really did their best in trying to make me stay but I felt like going to DUSIT Massage in the Grace Hotel which is a completely legit and fantastic massage place.

I left the place and on my way out a girl from QVB stuck her head out and waved at me. "You wan't massage?". Maybe some other time!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Read this post by Punterboy and tell me if he is the guardian angel of vulnerable prostitutes he would have us all believe:

Wow dude, do you keep a shit list on everyone here? If so, I think your post above will come back to haunt you....

That story is a little gross, but your comment above is many levels above in offensiveness.

Good detective work nevertheless !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by duksta View Post
    Wow dude, do you keep a shit list on everyone here? If so, I think your post above will come back to haunt you....

That story is a little gross, but your comment above is many levels above in offensiveness.
    I suppose it's the good old "let he who has no sin throw the first stone".

Maybe Punterboy has reformed.
    Or doesn't drink coffee anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done Atomique

There are too many people trying to show off they are gentleman, and you do it in AUS99 or AUXXX?? Must be brain dead!!

Also people often don't really know the full story inside and pretend they are expert....like that SMH reporter, fucking moron.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never claimed to be a guardian angel. As I said in "the shit post" I'm not proud of what I did, but there was no toilet paper! Just being honest. And how that post relates to this one I really can't see.

I post my hooker stories on this forum like everybody else. Some is flattering and some is less. Such is life.

I still think your comment was gross and uncalled for.

A jumper that got used as toilet paper is far less revolting than selling virgin girls in Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Its all about respect bro. Wiping your shitty arsehole on a poor lady's jumper, tossing it in the bath and then having a laugh about it on aus99 afterwards is apppauling and utterly disrespectful. What gives you the right to treat women like that? You sicken me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its all about respect bro. Wiping your shitty arsehole on a poor lady's jumper, tossing it in the bath and then having a laugh about it on aus99 afterwards is apppauling and utterly disrespectful. What gives you the right to treat women like that? You sicken me.
    Wow... really? It's about respect, but you'd take advantage of a girl who is under severe financial stress and never even kissed a guy so that you could "be the first guy to fling a wad of cum on her"???? What give YOU the right to treat women like that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like I give a fuck about what you think. You're just a desperate wanker trying to cover up your own disrespectful comments about jizzing on virgins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually... playing Atomique's game - here's a sign of his "respect" -

For me receving a rim job is not about hitting my 'g-spot'. Its more about satisfying my domination / humiliation fetish.

If I see a lady with the intention of having her tongue my arse I'll spend at least 10 minutes chatting with her first to learn as much as I can about her personal life - does she have a husband, bf, children, etc. etc.

Then when she is busy licking my arsehole I fantasise about her going home to her bf that evening with the taste of my butt still in her mouth. Sometimes I even ask her questions about her husband / bf / family while she's busy doing the dirty deed. It makes me hard as diamonds!

I guess that all sounds pretty weird? Its just my kink I guess.
    So I guess what he's really upset about is that he didn't get to smell the jumper after....

Banned
    Any woman in a brothel is fair game. Theres nothing immoral about consensual sex. She's a woman, not a child, she's entitled to make her own decisions without you sticking your ugly head in!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punterboy, good on you. You did the right thing .. There's always a fine line that good hearted man will never cross. Maggie should do the noble act - talk the girl out!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any woman in a brothel is fair game. Theres nothing immoral about consensual sex. She's a woman, not a child, she's entitled to make her own decisions without you sticking your ugly head in!
    The fact that you would think a situation like this is even close to "consensual sex" says everything I need to hear about your attitude. Fair game eh? Next you'll be calling them "products".

Banned
    Looks like we have a social justice warrior on the forum!

Perhaps I should ask every prostitute I visit to fill out a questionnaire before I fuck her to make sure she is not socio-economically disadvantaged or a victim of oppressive male patriarchy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast