Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A sad day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it was clear she was a virgin and had no concept of what she is doing, that's exploitation. Shame on you.

Sorry to hear about that poor girl !

Not being disrespectful , I think she is in the wrong kind of shop that's all !

244 is a FS shop but it also has a massage only section but when you see a girl in a licensed shop such as 244, you would think they will all do FS right ?

This young lady probably should have tried her luck at RnT shops such as Snow Lotus, Stanmore or QVB where proper trainings will be provided and I know those few mamasans will look after her like they have done to so many new girls. The important thing is to ease her into the job in a double situation by showing her the basic routines of how to service for both part I and II .

There is nothing new, I met a few young ladies on their first day in the industry for the first time myself and I'm sure all of them were quite happy that I was their first customer !

No one was born a massage girl, they all have to start somewhere .

I think I have met a few virgins too, no big deal really !

Just my two cents.

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomique View Post
    You give your respect away far too easily Licker.

Read this post by Punterboy and tell me if he is the guardian angel of vulnerable prostitutes he would have us all believe:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-shit&p=469219
    Yes, this post has the DNA of Cunninglunguist. He is also Atomique. He spends his whole time on the forum.

Busted badly!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think alot of International students and others that come here from developing countries get ripped off mainly by their own countrymen and women also.

I was fortunate enough to get it on for a few weeks with a freshly arrived International Student from Thailand. She was a cracker in bed but alas I f$@ked it up and could have drawn it out more but anyway I could get back in there sometime. Shame, we were good together, had a fun time together and got along really well. She being 15 years the younger and thin with a hot body with GFE, I was in heaven!!!!

Anyway she was looking for work and getting ripped off by Thai people paying $10 an hour.

Her sister whom also came here to learn English and her husband also came here to work were also getting ripped off. I dropped them off at their new accommodation behind Sydney Town Hall was a 2 bedroom apartment with no windows. They had a loungeroom with a curtain and there were two curtains in the loungeroom. They were paying $235/week for two. Had a 2 month contract and a deposit of $450. Ripped off and security was not great. Her husband was getting work for $8-$10 an hour. I was trying to get him a construction job (until it all fell to shit) as it's the right time of year.

Her sister decided to learn 'massage' without telling me. A Thai massage place wanted $500 to learn and then she can work in the shop. Why come here and learn massage when you can do so for a faction of the cost back home? Anyway she said she paid them and will start learning. Not sure what happened there.

As most students require to pay around $4000 a quarter for tuition and still have to live. They have alot of pressures to get good work and if their english is not great then it's difficult to get any sort of work. International Students also have the visa requirements, flights and other costs. She told me that she paid around $9000 in visa fees, costs and flights to get to Australia.

I think for this girl I met she wanted to move in with me after 2 weeks! I said it was way too early, wait a few months at least before thinking about this. I just think she was interested in sponsorship for her time here. She was always talking about her ex in Thailand whom was wanting to come to Australia at Christmas. I should have just said lets have an open relationship but she also wanted things like new iphone, tv etc which would have sucked my cash. She was kind of putting it out there that she needed it and stupid me took the bait, 'yeah, I can get that.....'!

Quote Originally Posted by EatmyhairyassholeBitch View Post
    I think alot of International students and others that come here from developing countries get ripped off mainly by their own countrymen and women also.

I was fortunate enough to get it on for a few weeks with a freshly arrived International Student from Thailand. She was a cracker in bed but alas I f$@ked it up and could have drawn it out more but anyway I could get back in there sometime. Shame, we were good together, had a fun time together and got along really well. She being 15 years the younger and thin with a hot body with GFE, I was in heaven!!!!

Anyway she was looking for work and getting ripped off by Thai people paying $10 an hour.

Her sister whom also came here to learn English and her husband also came here to work were also getting ripped off. I dropped them off at their new accommodation behind Sydney Town Hall was a 2 bedroom apartment with no windows. They had a loungeroom with a curtain and there were two curtains in the loungeroom. They were paying $235/week for two. Had a 2 month contract and a deposit of $450. Ripped off and security was not great. Her husband was getting work for $8-$10 an hour. I was trying to get him a construction job (until it all fell to shit) as it's the right time of year.

Her sister decided to learn 'massage' without telling me. A Thai massage place wanted $500 to learn and then she can work in the shop. Why come here and learn massage when you can do so for a faction of the cost back home? Anyway she said she paid them and will start learning. Not sure what happened there.

As most students require to pay around $4000 a quarter for tuition and still have to live. They have alot of pressures to get good work and if their english is not great then it's difficult to get any sort of work. International Students also have the visa requirements, flights and other costs. She told me that she paid around $9000 in visa fees, costs and flights to get to Australia.

I think for this girl I met she wanted to move in with me after 2 weeks! I said it was way too early, wait a few months at least before thinking about this. I just think she was interested in sponsorship for her time here. She was always talking about her ex in Thailand whom was wanting to come to Australia at Christmas. I should have just said lets have an open relationship but she also wanted things like new iphone, tv etc which would have sucked my cash. She was kind of putting it out there that she needed it and stupid me took the bait, 'yeah, I can get that.....'!

Yeah, some of you may remember a few years back I posted a thread about a young Chinese lady called Jenny, new ML just starting at 288 Wattle who was interested in meeting an Aussie boyfriend who can support her ? At the time she was working 10 hr a day at the Flemington market for $100 only.

And at around the same time in the same shop there was a young Thai girl marrying to a young Aussie guy , I knew this because I saw him a few times waiting in the shop while Christine was working (not on me ! I was next door with Yuki........lol) - I guess there were some understanding and arrangements between the couple and the Thai girl quitted working after they were married, so hopeful they are still together and have found happiness!

Stories like this are happening everyday if you keep your eyes and ears open !

Some really sad, some made your mad and angry. But somewhere in between there are some heart warming stories and happy endings !

Good luck to them all,

Cheers

Banned
    Punterboy, great cautionary tale
    Im with you. If you force yourself on an unwilling lady, in any context or scenario in life, it can all go pearshaped. Very quickly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with you Harmony. We should never ever try to force any lady including WLs to do anything that they do not want to do. When I am with a WL I always ask them to tell me if I am doing anything that they are uncomfortable with. Just because I have paid for their services I do not feel that I am entitled to exceed their personal "boundaries". In most cases I find that the lady appreciates this and gives me great service. I know that some punters might considered me to be a bit of a Wimp, that's OK. My approach works well for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well. Sometimes, you try to help someone, but you find that the effort you spent helping someone is just a waste of effort. Some may remembered that I helped a WL who was very popular to find an office job. In the beginning she was good, but a few months after that, she was late to work all the time and sometimes just not turn up. She was let go and came to me for help again. I managed to get her an interview and she passed the interview and went for a holiday. The company called her to offer her a job and she didn't call back. It was about 6 months ago now. She has been unemployed even since. She went back to her old boyfriend who was cheating on her and living off him now. The boyfriend continues to cheat on her, but she doesn't care anymore...

Good luck to the girl in Punterboy's story...

Banned
    who said anything about forcing a girl to do something she doesn't want to do? If you read the OP it explains she was perfectly willing to give punterboy a HJ

Newsflash bro - 99% of prostitutes don't actually *want* to fuck you. They do it because you give them cash. If a lady is 18 or older and consents then there is no problem - legally or morally.

It amazes me that guys like you can snigger like a school kid when punterbody wipes his shitty ass with a massage girl's jumper but then feign moral indignation when someone talks about engaging in a sex act with a consenting adult

Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    I agree with you Harmony. We should never ever try to force any lady including WLs to do anything that they do not want to do. When I am with a WL I always ask them to tell me if I am doing anything that they are uncomfortable with. Just because I have paid for their services I do not feel that I am entitled to exceed their personal "boundaries". In most cases I find that the lady appreciates this and gives me great service. I know that some punters might considered me to be a bit of a Wimp, that's OK. My approach works well for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Atomique. I suggest that you read my post again. I made no reference to Punterboy. I certainly would not approve of, or snigger at the actions with the ladies jumper. Do not judge me on your misunderstanding of my post. I joined this forum recently to gain knowledge and to contribute to the punting scene. I do not want to be involved in personal attacks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    A44 Mate , your definitely no wimp, its the guys that force girls, who are the wimps , it takes a real man to show a bit of tenderness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for you support. The point of my post was to highlight the fact that most WLs have boundaries. They are all different and may even vary with regular customers. Just because we have paid the WL, it does not give us the right to cross their boundaries. WLs are human beings with lives away from work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12