Thread: Angel 140927

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Angel 140927

6.00 pm 140927

I couldn't help myself, but every time I read the roster of a new Malaysian girl that provided 6* services, I absolutely have to make a booking! Now, 6* usually equals to extra dollars. Not in this case. It was a set routine that Angel provided, which included dragon drilling and bbbj. I couldn't fault her technique as it was very arousing, soft and pleasurable to say the least... (I later read that this service was available from 45 minute bookings and up)

With her caramel tan skin, I would have easily mistaken her for a local Muslim girl back in KL. It has been one of my fantasies to meet and make out with a local Malay girl from a village. But if I were caught, the act would be punishable by some sort of public caning or whipping! Actually... come to think of it, I might even enjoy it...

When most punters think of Malaysian girls, they would know of Chinese types like Fiona, Eva, Winnie and Love. Well, in the world of working girls anyway. Born and bred Malaysian, but distinctively proud Chinese. And then there is Angel, very unique in her mixed heritage and has beautiful features that only a worldly gentleman could appreciate. Don't let her tattoos put you off because she is as angelic as she portrays herself to be...

Without going into too much detail, Angel is service orientated. She was down to earth, gfe and quite submissive in her interaction with me. I gave her the lead to start her routine and enjoyed every moment of her magic tongue probing every part of me. It was funny, I kept thinking of Fiona and the way she approached my rear, whenever Angel drilled me from behind. Except, Angel was much more gentle, less noisy and I think that did it for me...

Her bbbj was as smooth as... well, I don't know... I'm running out of subjects/objects or metaphors to compare it to! I had to keep looking at her head bobbing up and down, as I felt absolutely no teeth in her suction! And it was at this point that I laid back and took in all the experience. Brilliant moves and knows a member extremely well. Her womanly curves was just right for her and it suited her well. I know a punter had commented on her body flab, which I found it to be rude but that didn't deter me...

Angel is sweet, funny and has exotic genes. Take some time to talk to her and get her comfortable. She is not as submissive as Eva, and not as wild as Fiona. Angel is in between. She is the closest encounter I would ever get to fantasize about being with a local Malay girl...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    6.00 pm 140927

I couldn't help myself, but every time I read the roster of a new Malaysian girl that provided 6* services, I absolutely have to make a booking! Now, 6* usually equals to extra dollars. Not in this case. It was a set routine that Angel provided, which included dragon drilling and bbbj. I couldn't fault her technique as it was very arousing, soft and pleasurable to say the least... (I later read that this service was available from 45 minute bookings and up)

With her caramel tan skin, I would have easily mistaken her for a local Muslim girl back in KL. It has been one of my fantasies to meet and make out with a local Malay girl from a village. But if I were caught, the act would be punishable by some sort of public caning or whipping! Actually... come to think of it, I might even enjoy it...

When most punters think of Malaysian girls, they would know of Chinese types like Fiona, Eva, Winnie and Love. Well, in the world of working girls anyway. Born and bred Malaysian, but distinctively proud Chinese. And then there is Angel, very unique in her mixed heritage and has beautiful features that only a worldly gentleman could appreciate. Don't let her tattoos put you off because she is as angelic as she portrays herself to be...

Without going into too much detail, Angel is service orientated. She was down to earth, gfe and quite submissive in her interaction with me. I gave her the lead to start her routine and enjoyed every moment of her magic tongue probing every part of me. It was funny, I kept thinking of Fiona and the way she approached my rear, whenever Angel drilled me from behind. Except, Angel was much more gentle, less noisy and I think that did it for me...

Her bbbj was as smooth as... well, I don't know... I'm running out of subjects/objects or metaphors to compare it to! I had to keep looking at her head bobbing up and down, as I felt absolutely no teeth in her suction! And it was at this point that I laid back and took in all the experience. Brilliant moves and knows a member extremely well. Her womanly curves was just right for her and it suited her well. I know a punter had commented on her body flab, which I found it to be rude but that didn't deter me...

Angel is sweet, funny and has exotic genes. Take some time to talk to her and get her comfortable. She is not as submissive as Eva, and not as wild as Fiona. Angel is in between. She is the closest encounter I would ever get to fantasize about being with a local Malay girl...

haha.. bro cmk

long time no see... I should tag every girl 6* then ur ball bag will be empty

just joking.. haha...

Roger

Angel 6* service Malaysian

* Magic Tongue *

@ 22 Brodie today

12pm - late

****** 6* service is included for customers who book 45mins + ******
    * sorry Angel only sees Asian (exclude Indians) and Australian customers

Banned
    @22 brodie, why don't you guys mention that she only see Asian bros instead of telling a bro when he drives an hour to get there and after he books That's she only see Asian dudes That's pretty f*&%ing annoying to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by barista View Post
    @22 brodie, why don't you guys mention that she only see Asian bros instead of telling a bro when he drives an hour to get there and after he books That's she only see Asian dudes That's pretty f*&%ing annoying to be honest

im so sorry.. that's why I stated out

* sorry Angel only sees Asian (exclude Indians) and Australian customers

I really know how bros feel when they drive all the way there and it happened

sorry

roger

Banned
    Well I'm not Indian far from it I'm Australian i was born here 36 years ago why would you think Australian people Are only white? This is a multicultural country why don't you just write she does not see black people you could have offered other girls but is still don't agree with the whole black thing so won't be going back but who really cares when most of the users on here are Asian

Hi brothers Thank thank you for your review

Today we have new Lucy
    Lucy E cup hot hot girl 22yo new to this industry gorgeous friendly fresh and juice photos on just updated gold class and diamond package 166cm Chinese model sweet girlfriend service

lucy E cup hot hot new to this indstry

New girl today Bardie E cup and Lucy E cup new to this industry

lucy E cup hot hot sweet pretty

Lucy 22yo chinese model students

Lucy gorgeous friendly sweet fresh and juice photos on

****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM