Thread: Top Ryde Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top Ryde Massage

38 Church Street Ryde, 2112.

Visited the place during the afternoon (4-5pm) few weeks back on a friday. had a good 45 minutes to spare, so I decided to go grab a massage .
    walked inside, greeted by an older woman, who directed me into the first room. inside, there was a table, sink, tissues etc, but in a corner, there was a screen which showed the view of the cameras, outside the store, in the walkway of the rooms, the front desk. i found that pretty amusing haha. i could pick out the best time to leave the shop without being seen then

decided to stay for half an hour, thinking i would only get the older lady. but in came a nice young uni student. yes. unstripped, onto the table and began a massage. wouldnt say it was a great massage, but she did use a lot of force; it would hurt sometimes haha. not much teasing during the first part, she massaged with a towel over my body. however, after a good 15 minutes, the towel flew off abruptly, and after a few brushes of my groin, told me to turn over.
    however, on with the oil, and she just started tugging away like a maniac, which was a disappointment i guess haha. but ive come to realise, u cant have everything hey. finished off, and paid the extras and off i went.

Didnt grab the name of the ML, but as I was leaving, I saw another young good looking ML there, which is always a good sign haha.
    so all in all half an hour $55. pretty standard.
    this is my first ar, so sorry in advance if its extremely shoddy haha.
    cheers,

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    I can recommend this place - it has new owner recently and the standard of the ML has gone up.

Thanks brother Dayumm!

First AR ! From a foundation member !

But once you start, keep it cumming mate

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will venture across to this place when time permits and hope for the best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for trying out a new place and writing an AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good post. May or may not try. Need more info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    I can recommend this place - it has new owner recently and the standard of the ML has gone up.
    Who do we ask for??

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Who do we ask for??
    I've had very pleasant times with Akoyo and Candy, and Rumi gave me a ball draining handjob that kept me happy for a week!
    Now that 7 Avon Road has closed (very sadly), this is my new 'local'.
    Has anybody found Amy from Avon Road? Now SHE gave a great massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Henry, do you mind to PM or advise the part 1 service of those ml? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    If I'm not wrong she works as Rebecca at 316
    Thanks, but I had a look at their site and I think we're talking about different girls. Amy was the mamasan, probably mid 30s. Also I'd like to find the weekend receptionist Leena.

Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    The mamasan before the closed down or the previous one before the business changed hands last year?
    Amy was the mamasan before it closed down a few months ago. The previous mamasan is now at Thairapeutic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top Ryde

Is this place still going strong? No reports and they don't advertise here. Very limited reports even on other forums (Happyending etc).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy123 View Post
    Is this place still going strong? No reports and they don't advertise here. Very limited reports even on other forums (Happyending etc).
    Go on Mondays. Ask for Nadia. Pay your tip up front. You will not regret it. If you want more details, you can PM me. If not, enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can u pm me plz?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you pm me as well! Thanks?

Checked into Top Ryde Massage on Church St yesterday and found the lovely Candy. Petite figure, lovely complexion and good massage with traditional Thai skills very evident, and lovely to chat to. I checked but her photo is not on the website www.toprydemassage.com.au

The view of her pussy with her sitting on my chest was superb and her large firm nipples a joy to caress as she skillfully milked me to climax.