Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YUNA-Kdoll hotness

YUNA-Kdoll hotness

Today I googled "Hotness" and it landed me at 533! And I was given Yuna! A tall slim figured Kdoll that reeked sex appeal and lust!
    Yuna entered the room with high heels n her bedroom eyes really switched me on in nanoseconds!
    After the preliminary procedures were done, I laid on the bed and awaited Yuna to take the lead. With an instant GFE kiss I felt relaxed and calm even though Yuna emanated a sense of hot sex about her, I knew it wouldn't be long till I was ball deep in her shaved honey pot.
    Yuna has a gorgeous look about her that says innocence with a schoolgirl demeanour that drove me silently wild inside.
    Her perfect breasts and tofu like skin made me want to DATY her but she took the lead and licked me all over until she reached my swirling balls and now aching head that longed for her hot mouth.
    Her BBBJB talent was a surprise which gave me true indications of her hidden talent(s). Yuna licked up n down my rock hard shaft and worked my head like a schoolgirl eating an ice cream! Making sure nothing was wasted!
    I couldn't take it much longer and requested penetration asap so Yuna perked her ass up in my face for me to devour. Poking my tongue into her pussy from this angle after 5 or so minutes was giving me a sore neck so I laid on the bed and we kicked into 69. Yuna went to town on my cock giving her an A+ for effort!
    Her gentle moans sent me faster licking her clit till I had saliva dripping down my chin!
    Yuna sucked my cock like a Dyson and I wanted to be inside her now so I gave her the signal to hop on.
    Yuna rode me cowgirl style for like 10 minutes picking up momentum in milliseconds! I was close to losing it there n then so I stopped her and took over in doggie position.
    Yuna loved my cock sliding in n out of her tunnel of love and she had good control of her pelvic floor muscles as I could feel her squeezing on my shaft pulsing n milking my cock to the brink.
    I had to lay her on the bed n drive her hard in missionary now as I cradled her sweet face this was simply an amazing feeling!
    Soon enough I could feel myself about to blow a load of cream so I got up and commanded her to finish the job! She took me in her mouth and sucked me till I exploded in her hot mouth CIM in an orgasmic rush that left me light headed!
    Yuna is a sweet sexy creature that needs to be treated likewise that will reward anyone's patience with delicate pleasures of desire being transformed into reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Joeblow that reads like a romance novel! well done man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Joeblow that reads like a romance novel! well done man.
    You have sampled the joy that is Yuna and some of what she has to offer what a gem she is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuna - KPS is back in town

Checked the roaster, saw some new girls on it. Instead went for Yuna. I wasn't satisfied on the last visit. Since it was earlier in the day, I was hoping Yuna would be fresh & no excuse for tiredness or burnout for the day.
    Started with her rolling her breast on my chest. Tried to DFK but she said no. She then moved down for BBBJ. After about couple of mins, wanted to taste her lovely pussy. Asked for 69. She wasn't happy but I told her I didn't get to do it the last time but she gave in for DATY instead. That's where things turned sour. She started complaining about my DATY & stopped it. It's the same way I did it to her before & said I was the best with her coming & got all wet but now complaints. WTF! My mood for sex was gone with my dick needing some stimulation to get it hard again.
    She then put some gel on her pussy & had sex in cowgirl position. Changed to Doggy before offloading my load. After cleaning up she decides to go to her phone & did that for 10 mins while ignoring me. I was ready for second round but she was not having it & told me to relax with some crap massage. Before you know it, she says its time to shower. I was not happy but had my shower, got dressed & left.
    Looks like her KPS side is showing up again & the good times have gone. Will have to try the other new girls in the shop to see what they are like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigxxx View Post
    Checked the roaster, saw some new girls on it. Instead went for Yuna. I wasn't satisfied on the last visit. Since it was earlier in the day, I was hoping Yuna would be fresh & no excuse for tiredness or burnout for the day.
    Started with her rolling her breast on my chest. Tried to DFK but she said no. She then moved down for BBBJ. After about couple of mins, wanted to taste her lovely pussy. Asked for 69. She wasn't happy but I told her I didn't get to do it the last time but she gave in for DATY instead. That's where things turned sour. She started complaining about my DATY & stopped it. It's the same way I did it to her before & said I was the best with her coming & got all wet but now complaints. WTF! My mood for sex was gone with my dick needing some stimulation to get it hard again.
    She then put some gel on her pussy & had sex in cowgirl position. Changed to Doggy before offloading my load. After cleaning up she decides to go to her phone & did that for 10 mins while ignoring me. I was ready for second round but she was not having it & told me to relax with some crap massage. Before you know it, she says its time to shower. I was not happy but had my shower, got dressed & left.
    Looks like her KPS side is showing up again & the good times have gone. Will have to try the other new girls in the shop to see what they are like.
    Obviously you and Yuna don't get on so it would be a good idea if you moved on.

I saw Yuna again to day and I had the most wonderful time with her dfk, daty sex in various positions and of course our little chat that ties it all together, I came away with a flutter in my heart and it hasn't stopped yet she was just fantastic.

Yuna is one of those ladies that you need to connect with and this may take a couple of sessions but once you do connect with her the rewards are just great. She is a person not a machine and she needs to connect with her customers you need to remember she is a wl and the time you spend with her is a wl customer relationship. The other thing you need to do is look after her try and see what she likes and what she doesn't and talk to her.

I have to admit I have always liked her, don't know why, but I have worked hard on having a good relationship with her, talking to her finding out what she likes and what she doesn't.

I have been rewarded for my efforts as now she always gives me good service and she has made an effort as well its a two way thing, for me today was well the best so far it just seems to get better, but I have to remember she is a wl and don't cross her boundaries.

I am a kisser I just love kissing Yuna kisses reluctantly at first but today well what can I say it was just fantastic and that lead to some great sex. For me my time with Yuna is not about sex its about making love and when that really works the sex is also fantastic.

Yuna is not for everyone I can understand that but if you are lucky enough to connect with her you will find it hard to find anyone better.

happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Obviously you and Yuna don't get on so it would be a good idea if you moved on.

I saw Yuna again to day and I had the most wonderful time with her dfk, daty sex in various positions and of course our little chat that ties it all together, I came away with a flutter in my heart and it hasn't stopped yet she was just fantastic.
    Really OoO? Doing Yuna twice a week now? No need to tell others to move on & try to pretend to be her Boyfriend. We are here to share good & bad experiences.

Banned
    Really OoO? Doing Yuna twice a week now? No need to tell others to move on & try to pretend to be her Boyfriend. We are here to share good & bad experiences.
    I don't need to pretend anything!

If you don't get on with her then that's your problem not mine!

If your too thick to take a hint then you deserve every thing you get! or is that don't get.

I am happy I am not complaining I happily leave that to loosers like you.

It surprises me you can count up to twice a week just as well she doesn't work 3 times a week or you might struggle!

As for being Yunas boyfriend I know that I am only another customer and that is one of the reasons I get on so well with her I know my place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't need to pretend anything!

If you don't get on with her then that's your problem not mine!

If your too thick to take a hint then you deserve every thing you get! or is that don't get.

I am happy I am not complaining I happily leave that to loosers like you.

It surprises me you can count up to twice a week just as well she doesn't work 3 times a week or you might struggle!
    Looks like your inlove with her & take things personally. Wake up, look at yourself & face reality!

Banned
    Looks like your inlove with her & take things personally. Wake up, look at yourself & face reality!
    I have faced reality I have been seeing her for 4 years I am not the one who keeps seeing her and keeps complaining about his time with her!

I know she is a wl and I am a client I don't loose track of that no matter how much I like her or how good a time I have with her.

Must be time you woke up and realised your a looser she obviously doesn't like you!

Banned
    Stigxxx
    Commiserations for your bad punt
    Maybe just stick to the Chinese, Taiwanese, and Thai ladies there, until proven otherwise bro
    The odds are in your favour that way

What I dont understand is why you would ever go back to the same lady after a bad punt.
    Your own personal experience with a lady should always trump whatever anyone else says about that lady
    Thats what YMMV means.

There are so many other lovely ladies available, and Im sure in future you wont repeat a dud punt twice

All the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have faced reality I have been seeing her for 4 years I am not the one who keeps seeing her and keeps complaining about his time with her!

I know she is a wl and I am a client I don't loose track of that no matter how much I like her or how good a time I have with her.

Must be time you woke up and realised your a looser she obviously doesn't like you!
    Yes, you have Grandpa. Thats not for you to tell me.

Banned
    Yes, you have Grandpa. Thats not for you to tell me.
    Oh sorry you already know good for you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Stigxxx
    Commiserations for your bad punt
    Maybe just stick to the Chinese, Taiwanese, and Thai ladies, until proven otherwise bro
    The odds are in your favour that way

What I dont understand is why you would ever go back to the same lady after a bad punt.
    Your own personal experience with a lady should always trump whatever anyone else says about that lady
    Thats what YMMV means.

There are so many other lovely ladies available, and Im sure in future you wont repeat a dud punt twice

All the best.
    Point taken. I didn't base it on other ppls experience by seeing her. I have seen her before & it was great. But these past 2 visits have been bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That bad experience looks like not even true bro. I agree with harmony if you are not happy with her why you coming back to her? If she is like that she may couldn't work at 533. You couldn't get same service as us from Yuna it doesn't mean you have to lie here bro. I don't want to give her trouble so I stoped but it just looks too much.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhsh View Post
    That bad experience looks like not even true bro. I agree with harmony if you are not happy with her why you coming back to her? If she is like that she may couldn't work at 533. You couldn't get same service as us from Yuna it doesn't mean you have to lie here bro. I don't want to give her trouble so I stoped but it just looks too much.
    Good, let the management of 533 find out that she needs to give good service for paying clients. Not waste time & cheat customers.

Banned
    I have said before, this is a funny video from Rush Hour 2

Life is full of choices ! Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAIA4c_Mtk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    I have said before, this is a funny video from Rush Hour 2

Life is full of choices ! Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAIA4c_Mtk
    In Hollywood mate😉

Banned
    Good, let the management of 533 find out that she needs to give good service for paying clients. Not waste time & cheat customers.
    Mate your the one that's the problem you have seen her a few times and the last two at least may be more have not been to your liking why then is it the shops or the girls problem its not its yours the message is simple don't see her see someone else or go somewhere else as you obviously don't get on!

If I don't like a girl I might say on here we were not compatible or there was no chemistry I don't go back and keep seeing her and complaining I move on.

Why would anyone keep seeing a girl that doesn't give them the service they expect?

For me if I have seen the girl a few times I would discuss it with her and if not a satisfactory outcome then there are plenty of great girls at 533 I would just move on!

I cant follow what your trying to achieve by keeping persuing a girl that does not perform to your expectations.

By the way Yuna told me she has only seen me more than once in the last 3 times she has worked she checked her sheet to see who it is that is writing this bull shit and obviously you are writing and saying you have been back to see her when you have not.

What is your purpose?

Banned
    By the way bro all the girls at 533 keep a job sheet it records the time and the room number and in most cases the clients name so if you want to claim that you were there on such and such a date let me know the time and the name you used and I will check with the shop.

If you don't want to post it on her you can PM me.

If your claim is correct I will post an apology to you on this forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate your the one that's the problem you have seen her a few times and the last two at least may be more have not been to your liking why then is it the shops or the girls problem its not its yours the message is simple don't see her see someone else or go somewhere else as you obviously don't get on!

If I don't like a girl I might say on here we were not compatible or there was no chemistry I don't go back and keep seeing her and complaining I move on.

Why would anyone keep seeing a girl that doesn't give them the service they expect?

For me if I have seen the girl a few times I would discuss it with her and if not a satisfactory outcome then there are plenty of great girls at 533 I would just move on!

I cant follow what your trying to achieve by keeping persuing a girl that does not perform to your expectations.

By the way Yuna told me she has only seen me more than once in the last 3 times she has worked she checked her sheet to see who it is that is writing this bull shit and obviously you are writing and saying you have been back to see her when you have not.

What is your purpose?
    So looks like she has you as pimp to look into her affairs. No wonder you keep getting what you what you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast