Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YUNA-Kdoll hotness

Banned
    Un like you bro I have been up front about my relationship with Yuna I have said I like her a lot and the relationship is a wl customer one.

Unlike you I have not had to lie about when I see her and how often I see her or what the service I get from her is like.

Bro I am happy to concede that Yuna is not for everyone but if she is not for you why try to put her down and lie about seeing her when you have not!

I don't like every girl I see but if I don't like a girl I might report it on the AR here but then I move on.

Its time you move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Un like you bro I have been up front about my relationship with Yuna I have said I like her a lot and the relationship is a wl customer one.

Unlike you I have not had to lie about when I see her and how often I see her or what the service I get from her is like.
    Who made you judge & jury? i do not have to proof anything to you low life pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigxxx View Post
    Who made you judge & jury? i do not have to proof anything to you low life pimp.
    No you don't but you owe it to the bros on here to prove you are not lying.

Banned
    Bro stigxxx I don't give a shit about you and like you say I am an old grandpa and yes I happen to like Yuna a lot.

However I am not her pimp just a client.

I can accept that some clients don't get on with or like Yuna I have no problem with that and indeed they are entitled to say so on this forum.

The problem I have with you is that you say you don't get the service you want from her yet you keep going back and seeing her and then complain on here.

Grow up you have had your say go away and leave the girl alone and let her get on with earning a living which is all she is trying to do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Bro stigxxx I don't give a shit about you and like you say I am an old grandpa and yes I happen to like Yuna a lot.

However I am not her pimp just a client.

I can accept that some clients don't get on with or like Yuna I have no problem with that and indeed they are entitled to say so on this forum.

The problem I have with you is that you say you don't get the service you want from her yet you keep going back and seeing her and then complain on here.

Grow up you have had your say go away and leave the girl alone and let her get on with earning a living which is all she is trying to do.
    That's why I did you old man. Stop trying to be a pimp, judge, jury, social worker. Go & get a life after punting rather then critiquing someone's review. There's no Nobel Prize to be won here or Australian of the Year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigxxx View Post
    That's why I did you old man. Stop trying to be a pimp, judge, jury, social worker. Go & get a life after punting rather then critiquing someone's review. There's no Nobel Prize to be won here or Australian of the Year.
    Your nothing but a lier Stigxx I have given you the opportunity of proving other wise yet you have not responded so get lost!

You don't owe me anything and I don't owe you any thing but you owe it to the bros on here and the girl to back up your bull shit.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I have seen Yuna 4 times. She offers a GFE. The first time was nothing special but we got to know each other. The second and third time were much much better.

You have to connect with Yuna to get her best, it's not something you can force.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Come on guys, enough already....
    Look we all know OoO is a loyal 533 patron & so be it. At least you got your choice Stjg because I can't even get my booking when I turn up. Still scorned by Angie The coat.....

Banned
    What a laughable thread..

One not being able drop it and move on and the other in lust..

What a biatch fight..

Ain't punting for nothing.. Lol

Funny shite..

Plenty of kdolls to sample.. Just go to Eastwood, campsie and Strathfield.. And it's free..

Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro Stig, check out Peninsular Paradise Pyrmont (http://ppp.syd99.com). Better quality Kdolls with no KPS or Drama Queens. Best leave Yuna for OoO Fantasy for Lust.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So this was the post that Yuna was talking about...
    She mentioned this to me the other day - didn't seems but was clearly a bit upset to be accused of KPS.
    From what I gathered, she's not sure that you even ever went to see her and for some reason has bed-mouthed her here.

That report is quit contrary to the consensus that Yuna has. From my experience, 533 & KPS don't go anywhere near hand in hand in the first place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    So this was the post that Yuna was talking about...
    She mentioned this to me the other day - didn't seems but was clearly a bit upset to be accused of KPS.
    From what I gathered, she's not sure that you even ever went to see her and for some reason has bed-mouthed her here.

That report is quit contrary to the consensus that Yuna has. From my experience, 533 & KPS don't go anywhere near hand in hand in the first place.
    Thanks for the above bro

Unfortunately some guy got the hots for Yuna and when she rejected him and said she only wanted to keep business as business he got his nickers in a knot and decided to try and put her down.

Yuna is a great lady she is not for every one but if you want to take the time to get to know her and treat her right then she can be a great punt but she needs to be in the mood and connect with you.

For me she is one attractive lady with a great body. YOMV

Korean beauty with KPOP charm Yuna in today 29/8

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Yuna - Size 6,D cup,beautiful figure,160CM,very friendly,fluent English,great service, Korean lady."533s K-Doll to dazzle and sparkle style..those short skirts,great bum,good English,Girl Friend Experience,and great doubles partnermake Yuna a must see 533 lady.. She is ready to put the pop in K-POP.. and if the chemistry is right it will be a visit to remember." Yuna client review here.+New pictures+

Korean beauty Yuna >http://533willoughby.com.au/yuna.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    Yuna is still my favourite I didn't see her this week as I don't see girls when I have a cold I don't think it is fair, I will be away next week so was tempted to go and see her today as she was on the roster however I decided not to as I prefer to avoid the receptionist Bella!

I am regretting my decision all ready but never mind Yuna is well worth a visit but you do need to connect with her to get the best from her then you need to get her in the mood and then well your in for the time of your life, I was so lucky all the stars aligned last time I saw her and it was pure bliss!

Syws39

Lady MAY looks quality

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jet View Post
    Lady MAY looks quality
    Not sure what Syws39 means?

Lady May looks quality what are you talking about??

As for quality if your talking about this post and Yuna then yes at least you have something right she is Quality!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12