Person's Name : Shelley

Establishment : TP 64

Date of Visit : Monday 29th September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 666 228

Hours of Business : 10:00 am till Late.

Rates : $150 per hour.

Size/shape : Petite. C cup. Slim.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, Full Service.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes Definitely.

My experience/comments. Shelley provides great service. That is why I am a regular customer.

I am not long home from another 2 hour session with Shelley. My heart rate is getting back to normal but my legs are still a bit shakey !! It was a beautiful spring morning in Sydney. Just great to be alive. The only thing to make it better was spending time with Shelley. There are 3 or 4 pages of reviews of Shelley on the 64 web site, giving details of customer experiences with her. I will give an overview of my experience with Shelley today. Shelley greeted me with the biggest smile, a kiss and cuddle even before we entered 64. Things just continued to get better. I enjoyed one of the best showers that I have ever had. Every part of my body was clean. We then proceeded to enjoy the many pleasures that two bodies can experience. Shelley is innovative and has a good imagination. She used these talents to ensure that I had a memorable session. Shelley continued to surprise me with new things to try. I also enjoyed the rest periods between the action. I am not young and need recovery time. This is when I enjoy getting to know more about Shelley and her life. We ask each other questions and I trust that she always answers me honestly. I was lying on the bed feeling very satisfied and contented when without me asking her, Shelley used her skills to revive and invigorate me for more action. Today was 2 hours of pleasure with a Beautiful, Friendly, Skilful young lady. For me it represents great value. As you know, most customers and WLs have different experiences and "connections" so YMMV. I like 64, it is my local and suits my budget.
    I would like to point out that I have never been encouraged to write reports or received any incentive from Management at 64 to write them. Where were the girls like Shelley when I was young ? They certainly did not go to my school.

Shop Owner
    She is working today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A44 you need to learn to use paragraphs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I wrote my AR I did have it in paragraphs and spaces between the lines. I was surprised when it all came out in one long paragraph. Maybe it was because I did it on my I Pad.

A44 you need to learn to use paragraphs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good, just hard to read if its all bunched together but might be just the ipad not liking forums lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good, just hard to read if its all bunched together but might be just the ipad not liking forums lol

Thanks, I am still feeling my way on the forum. I pasted in the Template information after I had written my report. Maybe that squashed up my writing.

It is probably easier to cut and paste on my PC.
    The only downside is that my PC is less private.

I am happy to take advice from more experienced users on the forum.

Harmony was kind enough to send me the AR template.

You can see that the spacing on this post is improved, thanks to your prompt. - Much appreciated.