Thread: CICI : the ULTIMATE GFE girl ... she upstaged all the stars, Diamonds and stunners.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

CICI : the ULTIMATE GFE girl ... she upstaged all the stars, Diamonds and stunners.

I saw Cici after already having seen 5 new girls at Ginza in around 8 days; and all of them very impressive in different ways.
    Teresa the Asian/Colombian bombshell, the beautiful and ultra fit Nadia, the exotic and sweet Brook, the JAV kinky nympho Hanna, and the deliciously fresh Strawberry.
    So I approached Room 6 without my usual enthusiasm - and when Cici opened the door there was nothing immediately striking about her to change my mood.
    Cici was cute, maybe even pretty but not a stunner, and she was tallish with a nice body but again nothing special.
    Fast forward 2 minutes and I am totally besotted with her and rapidly falling in love.
    And the other 5 girs are a distant memory - other girls? ... what other girls?
    So what the fuck did she do to me?
    Maybe some clues are to be found in the following AR ...

LOOKS AND BODY
    Cici is a 23yo Japanese girl and very cute, I would go as far as to say pretty, but no further.
    She has a very round face with full cheeks, a perfect smile, and long hair.
    She doesn't have a typically Japanese look.
    She is quite tall for Japanese girl at around 167cm with very nice long legs, B cup tits, and a round arse.
    She's not curvy and she's not toned, just a nice feminine body. I would say she is a size 7.
    And she has perfect smooth white skin - definitely not a beach babe.

PERSONALITY
    Cici is a 110% GFE girl.
    Right from the start she treated me like I was her long lost boyfriend - the enthusiasm and horniness with which she treated me was very impressive.
    I am a realistic punter - I know I am paying for sex - but with a girl like Cici you totally forget you are punting.
    For that time you are together she is your girl friend, you are her boyfriend - thats it!
    She is incredibly sweet and warm; and fucking horny too!
    I told her she was addictive and she just laughed - the way she is so blissfully unaware of how sexy she is is part of her magic.

DFK and DATY
    Cici is a non stop DFK maniac. But that's just half the story.
    She started the DFK within seconds of meeting me - and it did not fucking stop for the whole hour!
    The special thing about Cici is that unlike other DFK maniacs she is not just full on power and passion - she is very sensual too.
    Her kissing swings wildly from full on frenzy to soft and tender and back again.
    And she really gets off on kissing; she was soaking wet and almost coming just from kissing.
    I'll make a bold statement and say she is the best DFK girl I have had this year.
    Cici is fully shaved and sweet and spicy which is my personal preference.
    Some guys like a totally neutral tasting pussy but I like a bit of sweetness and spice.
    Oh, and she loves it too; totally goes off!

BBBJ
    Cici comes straight out swinging and makes every stroke a winner.
    Before she even took me in her mouth she said I could come in her mouth - and then she did everything in her power to make sure I did.
    Not a deep throater and more of a fast hand mouth combo style rather than just mouth - which again is just how I like it.

FUCKING
    Cici is fucking tight!
    But like Lemon she is not gonna let her tight pussy stop her having a good time or stop her pleasing her man.
    This girl really goes! And she really loses herself in the moment.
    She can take it hard and fast, but the most special moments were when we slowed down and fucked slowly and sensually, and she really appreciated it and came very intensely.
    Superb fuck!

OVERALL
    OK, I think I know why Cici is so special now.
    I think it's because she is so genuine, natural and real - the way she kisses, the way she holds you, the things she says, the way she fucks.
    It's the way she makes sure she has a fucking good time and makes sure you do to - that's a special girl!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Couldn't agreed more there... I have never seen a girl who's just too eager trying to get all my cloth off and start with DFK. Feel like I'm her long lost husband just come from a long trip.... She even took off my socks too and arrange my shoe. How effing sweet is that!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Couldn't agreed more there... I have never seen a girl who's just too eager trying to get all my cloth off and start with DFK. Feel like I'm her long lost husband just come from a long trip.... She even took off my socks too and arrange my shoe. How effing sweet is that!
    Bro pepe, you've been really busy lately... Did you just win a OZ lotto or you found a case full of $50 notes? If you need help to spend them, PM me your mobile number.. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post

Bro pepe, you've been really busy lately... Did you just win a OZ lotto or you found a case full of $50 notes? If you need help to spend them, PM me your mobile number.. Lol...
    I wish bro, these dough were from my tax return funds haha. I don't think I will keep this up...especially knowing an insider feeds me tips who to see... Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wish bro, these dough were from my tax return funds haha. I don't think I will keep this up...especially knowing an insider feeds me tips who to see... Lol
    Hahaha.. The steady horse wins the race bro.. Slow down, take it easy, just have a budget on it.. Not gonna be easy after your punting spree, but with a little bit of practice, you can do it.. I know I can (easier said than done.. The withdrawal symptoms are just torturing me...)

yes it does not look good on your bank statement with - "-300", "-200","-350"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes it does not look good on your bank statement with - "-300", "-200","-350"
    And the moment when you feel like increasing your credit card limit just so you can have that extra punt every week is just too tempting..... Huffff... Huffff....*controlling myself*

I feel like Cici tonight.
    I feel like Cici tonight

The upside of no new recruits at Ginza this week is it gives me a chance to catch up with some favourite girls again
    Akina on Monday and Cici tonight.
    I need a new acronym to describe Cici SHGFE - Super Horny GFE
    This girl scores 10/10 for enthusiasm.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Yes. .I wanna see Cici..
    and Catherine..Nina.. Wendy. ..Liz. ..and.....

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Yes. .I wanna see Cici..
    and Catherine..Nina.. Wendy. ..Liz. ..and.....
    Damn! The list never gets any shorter!
    And the more girls you see the longer the list gets - because you want to see them again

Nice session with Cici (which she pronounces Sisi and I'm not gonna argue with a naked girl who's about to suck my cock).
    I actually think she is hotter than my first impression.
    Pretty face and great body - tall and leggy with perfect skin - looks very impressive in high heels!
    Great session tonight - very GFE with a touch of PSE.
    Great BBBJ. This girl really goes for it and won't stop until you either CIM or stop her so you can fuck her.
    Very intense fuck too - she loves it and really goes off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nice session with Cici (which she pronounces Sisi and I'm gonna gonna argue with a naked girl who's about to suck my cock).
    LOL.

Yeah my list isn't getting any shorter either :/

I thought you made it a habit to usually not do repeat visits with the same girl bro Rooter - or am I thinking of someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    LOL.

Yeah my list isn't getting any shorter either :/

I thought you made it a habit to usually not do repeat visits with the same girl bro Rooter - or am I thinking of someone else?
    I try to see the girls at least twice - I find that the second session is usually even better than the first one.
    But I don't get around to it very often.
    So I only manage to see around 1 out of 4 girls a second time.
    Seeing girls a 3rd time has so far proven to be impossible.
    I'm glad I managed to catch Cici again though - very sexy girl.
    A few days ago I was at Ginza and was in the waiting room waiting for the girl I booked and Cici came out to introduce herself to 2 guys who came in without a booking.
    She gave me a sideways glance and a cheeky smile and fuck she looked so sexy I was tempted to cancel my booking and go upstairs with her right away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heh...yeah she's definitely on my list. At this point I may as well just throw out the list and start a new one with her lol.

When I worked in cbd, cici never on roster. It suck to not enjoy her again. She's a star!

Next........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review rooter... might need to add her to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by cacheordure View Post
    thanks for the review rooter... might need to add her to my list.
    Guys stop adding to your list, just book and enjoy the time with her