Quote Originally Posted by mrpunter85 View Post
Yo

Very sad to say i had to cancel my booking for this morning C Sarah, work gets in the way so Chapter 2 will be prob this fri when i get back from Melb, hope Wilson has a good roster that day
and honestly I've been to Ginza before saw Angelina about 2-3month ago (She was Uber), and last week saw Bella (i really like her and omg she has a nice ass and very nice looking pussy) and Akina (didn't like her so much, but then again it was the Afternoon could be tired).
and i give up i dont care if you guys think I'm max, i didn't know writing 1 simple AR to help Bros would be this difficult. the only thing that sux is credit for my work is kinda taken by some guy i dont know.

Cheers. hope u guys clear up the air abit in the forum cause its really feeling unfriendly to me. and Yamada stop spamming AR forum with your add, it make bros like me look like were working for you. its not helping your biz bro and my rep
Haha ! Now you're honest ? You said you were new in Sydney and asked for advice on Ginza !

BTW, we're not unfriendly to you, we're just unfriendly to stupid Max Impact !

Nevertheless, your last paragraph was a winner !