Thread: Adultery?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Adultery?

Why is it ok for males to fxxk around but not women. Has the perception in our society changed now or are women still classified as "sluts" while men are "playboy" which have a more neutral connotations?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    in my opinion its still the same...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There are plenty of women who work as MLs and WLs who fuck around, I don't think badly of them!
    If on the other hand my partner was doing it then that would be wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who says that it is ok for men to fuck around? This is certainly not the case in my social circles anyway...

Banned
    There is no difference between men and women.
    Brother it's all here
    Skyy John nailed this debate years ago with a classic story
    Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQTtHouJFzo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Why is it ok for males to fxxk around but not women. Has the perception in our society changed now or are women still classified as "sluts" while men are "playboy" which have a more neutral connotations?
    Certainly has, some of the female20-somethings that work for me always have an entertaining story or two on Monday about their sexual adventures. Different to the Monday morning stories 20 years ago where the boys only had the "almost stuck it in" stories. Ah, nothing like a blond DD tell you about her threesome on ecstasy. Love my work!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHarry View Post
    Certainly has, some of the female20-somethings that work for me always have an entertaining story or two on Monday about their sexual adventures. Different to the Monday morning stories 20 years ago where the boys only had the "almost stuck it in" stories. Ah, nothing like a blond DD tell you about her threesome on ecstasy. Love my work!
    So, have you fucked that blonde DD yet ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, have you fucked that blonde DD yet ??
    Ha ha, unfortunately not. She's too good a sales rep to burn. Came close one night, but somehow got sidetracked with her friend who started complaining how guys were intimidated by her double degrees (the academic ones). When I replied that it may have something to do with her being too boring for any worthwhile guy to even find out if she was good in bed, they both put the hard word on my partner. And he's kept them as pets ever since. Which is fine. Because I get live her weekend life vicariously (and her dads a drug squad detective). She's a very detailed story teller and loves it when I Jack off about some of her exploits. Ah, the things we do to hold onto cash cows!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a Chinese saying "if men are not bad (connoting playboy) women will not be attracted to you"

Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    There is a Chinese saying "if men are not bad (connoting playboy) women will not be attracted to you"
    Yeap, that's 男人不壞,女人不愛!

Another saying (from Hong Kong) is: the working girls love the Cops !

邪牌愛差人

Banned
    I don't think anyone said Adultery is Ok however once your married women seem to think that sex is only an option when they feel like it or want to use it to control you so in the end they leave men with no option but to seek it else where!