Hi guys
    Anyone of you tried 295.
    Their prices are so less.
    Which ml is the best out at 295
    Thanks

Banned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A sensual experience.

Have not punted for 13 years so this is based purely on memory. Am dark skinned with a penchanct for asian woman. Last time I was here I was introduced to Coco.

Once pleasantries were out of the way we both showered together and the fun began. I am not one for intercourse, preferance is more for sensual and erotic touching.

TLDR - spent 4 hours with coco slowly kissing her whilst fingering her - by the end of the session she was drenched and was extremely eager for penetration but I abstained (with all my self control). To date it was the most sensual and prolonged session of lust and pleasure I have had. Coco came 4 times during our time together, i came once (but in spades).

As a tall dark skinned man with a very dimunitive yet well proportioned asian woman at my beck and call I found this experience absolultey exhilarating and I sincerely hope that Coco extracted some pleasure and comfort from this meeting.

This was in 2010 - am sure she has moved on to bigger and better things.

Whilst I acknowledge facilitiies and atmos is akin to a dillapitated housing commission the sincerity of the experience made up for it in spades. In saying this I did not have an intention for penetration and this did not align with my payment structure.ment

Based on recent threads I have read there is an increasing bias towards darker skinned men by asian WL - I suppose the behaviour of some of my counterparts justifies this but it is very unfortunate.

In saying this - if they feel threatened or uncomfortable in anyway this is valid and takes precedence.

Cliche I know but treat your hostess like the gift that she is (paid or unpaid) and the odds of having a memorable experience rise exponentially.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went once a few years ago late at night after a night out and a few drinks it was horrible old average girls (even after a few) and the place was more than run down more like a squat . You get what u pay for I guess but I've never been back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dropped in recently on a night where the only worthwhile girl was on sick leave (though later appeared to say hello, sorry I’m not working, only to disappear to fuck some special customer while some some other girls talked nonsense to me and distracted me). I won’t be back. The time before I booked two hours in which nothing happened because of the endless parade of drunken yobs clunking up the stairs ringing the bell and yelling demands for pussy. And then some woman with a deathwish let a bunch of them in and my lady insisted I stay in the room an extra hour until they’d gone. The look of fear in her eyes was something to behold. Sad though, it was the first place I ever got substantial freebies of any kind.

Banned
    .....the sincerity of the experience made up for it in spades.
    ......The look of fear in her eyes was something to behold.
    Looks like Ashfield 295 will be a fodder for an imaginative novelist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you ever noticed that they post in the Daily Roster forum here every single day - but never actually include the roster?

And that in the Shops & Girls Info forum they post every single day - but using the same photos for differently named girls across years.

I assume they are paid advertiser but what[s the point if they just spam those two forums with empty or BD posts.

Not a single one of the 5 girls I saw in their shop in a linep a couple of months ago matched any girl on their website. And the single girl I saw in the lineup who looked young and attractive enough to be worth risking an hour on is not even mentioned on their website or in their posts here. I bet she’s long gone now though . A cutie like that would be snapped up by a quality shop pretty quality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    im suss if you have not punted for 13 years and you're here on this forum hahah

Quote Originally Posted by AsianFinder View Post
    Have not punted for 13 years so this is based purely on memory. Am dark skinned with a penchanct for asian woman. Last time I was here I was introduced to Coco.

Once pleasantries were out of the way we both showered together and the fun began. I am not one for intercourse, preferance is more for sensual and erotic touching.

TLDR - spent 4 hours with coco slowly kissing her whilst fingering her - by the end of the session she was drenched and was extremely eager for penetration but I abstained (with all my self control). To date it was the most sensual and prolonged session of lust and pleasure I have had. Coco came 4 times during our time together, i came once (but in spades).

As a tall dark skinned man with a very dimunitive yet well proportioned asian woman at my beck and call I found this experience absolultey exhilarating and I sincerely hope that Coco extracted some pleasure and comfort from this meeting.

This was in 2010 - am sure she has moved on to bigger and better things.

Whilst I acknowledge facilitiies and atmos is akin to a dillapitated housing commission the sincerity of the experience made up for it in spades. In saying this I did not have an intention for penetration and this did not align with my payment structure.ment

Based on recent threads I have read there is an increasing bias towards darker skinned men by asian WL - I suppose the behaviour of some of my counterparts justifies this but it is very unfortunate.

In saying this - if they feel threatened or uncomfortable in anyway this is valid and takes precedence.

Cliche I know but treat your hostess like the gift that she is (paid or unpaid) and the odds of having a memorable experience rise exponentially.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone is willing to admit they regularly visit 295 Ashfield I’d love to know which girl (s) to try there next weekend. Surely there’s some kind of value-for-money debauched fun to be had there. If you have recommendations please PM me …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The place is shocking, it has the odd feel like a drug den. Ladies are Milf/gilf level, think your pushy annoying chinese aunty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually, I was in Ashfield on business today and was very tempted to come out of retirement and go have a look-see at Ashfield295 this afternoon. There was a rather nice lady there sporadically named Anna in the past who although about my vintage seemed to actually get younger by about 5 years every time I get older by one. More than once with some exceptional surgical augmentation.

But despite posting on this site every single day, they don’t answer the bloody phone ever, the shop manager/mama-san advertises the shop contact as her mobile number yet doesn’t answer questions about which ladies are rostered on any given day, and if you just go and ring the bell whoever answers will tell that any other girl you mention by name is not available for the rest of the day - yet 3 out of 4 times you’ll bump into that lady you actually did want to meet before you leave as you go to the toilet, or are on your way out ..or .. I’ve heard..when she somehow learns that your are in the shop with another lady and starts banging on the door angrily demanding (according to my rudimentary Mandarn) that you at least extend another hour and bring her in for a double with her thieving no-good sister.

Even for someone long prepared to good-humouredly tolerate the shameless bait and switching in Sydneyham Road, the time shaving fast clocks in Bellevue Street, and the endless kindergarten level inanity of the management trickery in Annandale to eventually nail the perfect MILF experiences available in all those wonderlands of mature aged and well-honed depravity - 295 Annandale is just to hard to give money to. I would have been there for at 2 hours and 20 minutes as I write this if someone was actually running the joint.