Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B Cups Sakura, young Japanese student kawaii and strong massage 奸爸爹呢!

B Cups Sakura, young Japanese student kawaii and strong massage 奸爸爹呢!

Sister Nicole told me before she will have a new girl starting today then I saw her post about Sakura and EE Cups, bloody hell, picked up the phone right away and tried to book, Vicky answered the call and when I asked about the Cup size, may be C Cups was the answer but young student, very friendly and can do shiatsu massage , ok I think I should try!

So got to the shop without too much expectations, Nicole was there to greet me ! She has sins today ! Sins of over stating the cup size of the new girl, punishment by letting me squeezing of her own breasts on sight and she has got plenty !! And a big hug and kisses!

All the rooms were occupied except the first room, Nic asked me to wait 10 min for a bigger room, my time was tight do the small room is fine , I'm not doing a Mamasan double I don't need a big room......lol

Sakura came back from the bathroom, after the introduction in which she speaks English to me and I said Konichiwa to her ! and I have a good look at her: Japanese , yes , very Jspanese school girl style, very polite and shy and love that accent ! not a stunning looker but pleasant enough, girl next door average body size 8 may be , wearing a summerly dress , showing some cleavage - well - a B/C Cupper. Long dyed brown hair , ok let's see what she can do in part I .

Surprise surprise , Sakura started with a very firm and pressing down style massage over the towel. I can feel that when she press down on the pressure points her whole body lean forward towards me which is the right way to apply the strength . It's called 身手合一,body and hands coordination !

She started from my waist, works her way up to the shoulder and neck and while she was there, some neck and shoulder massaged over the towel. Then come down the other side of the spine . Then she position herself side way and repeated the routines, then she got up on the table and started from the top to the legs .

Next come the elbows and she really excel in this , the pointy end of the elbow was reaching all the areas on my back, my waist and my butt, then up and down the spines, firm and strong , hard enough to hurt just that little bit but not too much, just right! I am sure if I need it harder Sakura will be able to step up some more ! LIKE !

I was enjoying this and for my 30 min, I think time should be up for part I, but no, there are more , the towel got moved down to my waist and Sskura put a bit of oil on her hands and she started to massage my neck........

Sorry got to go, more later
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

What's the thread title about in Chinese ? Looking for a raping sugar daddy ? Or you mean 乾 ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What's the thread title about in Chinese ? Looking for a raping sugar daddy ? Or you mean 乾 ?
    Hey brother Wil,

You really don't know or just playing dump??

That's 奸爸爹 = 你要加油 / 繼續努力 = がんばって = Gan batte !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey brother Wil,

You really don't know or just playing dump??

That's 奸爸爹 = 你要加油 / 繼續努力 = がんばって = Gan batte !!
    No, I didn't know, that's why I asked, I wonder how many know !

Sorry mate, I thought you were pulling my leg, I suppose most HK or Cantonese speaking brothers would know 奸爸爹 from all those Japanese AV with Chinese sub-titles and Cantonese voice over.........

Never mind, now you know

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    only the Cantonese speaker will know I guess.......lol~

Quote Originally Posted by hinsiu2 View Post
    only the Cantonese speaker will know I guess.......lol~
    That's the problem, he used Chinese characters to write Japanese, that's why I don't know what the hell he meant, I'm Cantonese !

I'm Cantonese !
    咁星期六左麟右李啱唔啱聽先?

咁星期六左麟右李啱唔啱聽先?
    Don't know what the heck that means !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are Cantonese but you don't know 左麟右李??Alan Tam and Hacken Lee?? um...... thats interesting....... when was the last time you hear sth back from HK??Macua??or SZ???GZ??? jst asking........

You are Cantonese but you don't know 左麟右李??Alan Tam and Hacken Lee?? um...... thats interesting....... when was the last time you hear sth back from HK??Macua??or SZ???GZ??? jst asking........
    I'm Cantonese, but I'm not from Hong Kong or China, Cantonese are all over the world. Just like if you say fair dinkum to the American, they wouldn't know what the hell you're talking about !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    okok...... I was just surprised by the fact that you have no idea who 左麟右李 are..... but still hoping you at least know who is Alan Tam(譚詠麟) though......... One super star from the 80s who plays an very important role in the Cantonpop culture......... GorGor Leslie biggest competitor...... everyone call him principle now~~~ Still making big impact to the Chinese society........ just saying....... 愛在深秋??愛情陷阱?? do they sound familiar to you?? I don't mean to be rude or trying to prove anything..... Just thought that normal Cantonese would know any of that..... Sorry for any hard feeling........

Talking

Sister Nicole told me before she will have a new girl starting today then I saw her post about Sakura and EE Cups, bloody hell, picked up the phone right away and tried to book, Vicky answered the call and when I asked about the Cup size, may be C Cups was the answer but young student, very friendly and can do shiatsu massage , ok I think I should try!

So got to the shop without too much expectations, Nicole was there to greet me ! She has sins today ! Sins of over stating the cup size of the new girl, punishment by letting me squeezing of her own breasts on sight and she has got plenty !! And a big hug and kisses!

All the rooms were occupied except the first room, Nic asked me to wait 10 min for a bigger room, my time was tight do the small room is fine , I'm not doing a Mamasan double I don't need a big room......lol

Sakura came back from the bathroom, after the introduction in which she speaks English to me and I said Konichiwa to her ! and I have a good look at her: Japanese , yes , very Jspanese school girl style, very polite and shy and love that accent ! not a stunning looker but pleasant enough, girl next door average body size 8 may be , wearing a summerly dress , showing some cleavage - well - a B/C Cupper. Long dyed brown hair , ok let's see what she can do in part I .

Surprise surprise , Sakura started with a very firm and pressing down style massage over the towel. I can feel that when she press down on the pressure points her whole body lean forward towards me which is the right way to apply the strength . It's called 身手合一,body and hands coordination !

She started from my waist, works her way up to the shoulder and neck and while she was there, some neck and shoulder massaged over the towel. Then come down the other side of the spine . Then she position herself side way and repeated the routines, then she got up on the table and started from the top to the legs .

Next come the elbows and she really excel in this , the pointy end of the elbow was reaching all the areas on my back, my waist and my butt, then up and down the spines, firm and strong , hard enough to hurt just that little bit but not too much, just right! I am sure if I need it harder Sakura will be able to step up some more ! LIKE !

I was enjoying this and for my 30 min, I think time should be up for part I, but no, there are more , the towel got moved down to my waist and Sskura put a bit of oil on her hands and she started to massage my neck........

Can't wait for part 2 of the review... Continue when you get the chance ahlungor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mmm, looks like another girl which I have to try, looking forward for the next part, and ahlungor do you know which days she work?

okok...... I was just surprised by the fact that you have no idea who 左麟右李 are..... but still hoping you at least know who is Alan Tam(譚詠麟) though......... One super star from the 80s who plays an very important role in the Cantonpop culture......... GorGor Leslie biggest competitor...... everyone call him principle now~~~ Still making big impact to the Chinese society........ just saying....... 愛在深秋??愛情陷阱?? do they sound familiar to you?? I don't mean to be rude or trying to prove anything..... Just thought that normal Cantonese would know any of that..... Sorry for any hard feeling........
    I know those names, but never a fan of them.

I played guitar, so I was more into Carlos Santana, Eric Clapton and the like.

BTW, no hard feelings, just want to stress that not all Cantonese are from Hong Kong ! 白馬非馬

Just got off the phone with Nicole and I have given her my feedbacks and my recommendation is for Nicole to keep Sakura on the roster, most likely every Thursday for now.

And I will try to finish my AR later, there are the GFE, fishnet stocking and little red panties, and perky B Cups to talk about ..............haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Sakura's soft warm hands touching my skin for the first time! The gentle strokes on my neck and shoulders were firm and comfortable, then she moved further down on my back and along the spine , nice, I particularly like the way she pushed down in the middle but when she pulls her hands back up she ran them along the side of my body, along the outside of the ribs, gentlely but not ticklish , just right, she did my back for about 10 min and by then I think even Sakura realised that she has over run, but still, she wanted to do the hot towel , two of them and very hot, she placed both of them over my back and with the heat, she quickly went back on the table and gave a bit more pressing down , then she used the towel to wipe down the oil which wasn't much in the first place .

Then I was told to turn over, up to this point, everything has run very smoothly and Sakura was in control and she knows what she is doing, but after I sat up and my sleeping little Ahl has completely ignored her, she is showing her little girls shyness and with her cute shy face she tried to explain to me what is happening next, I think she said something like this: the massage is finished, you have already paid tips for sexy massage, so I will take clothes off and give you massage there (and her hands pointing to my little dick......lol) and after that I give you more hot towel to clean up ok ?? In a giggling girly voice!

She was so cute, this is the first time ever that a massage girl actually tells me what is she going to do next and I love it, I hope she doesn't lose her innocent too quickly , there are too many seasoned professional mls and not enough Sakura !!

I looked at the clock and it was 15 min over time I nearly wanted to skip part II and leave but I already paid the tips and I might as well have a shot. So I told Sakura that I am running late and only have 5 min and told her to hurry up.

Without getting undressed Sakura put some oil on her hands and started to massage my - no, not the cock, she was massaging my lower tummy, the area just above my cock and gee that feels good, and the other hand was gentlely brushing my balls, wow, that worked fast and woke me up straight away, as soon as I was hard, Sakura got hold of me and started jerking off, hey sister, not so fast, how about some tits play, I am not going to cum without seeing your tits right ?

So I stopped Sakuras hands and said I want to see her body !

S: you want me to take clothes off now
    A: yes please
    S: I will clean my hands first ! and then take clothes off ok

She has a habit of telling me what she is doing ! So she wipes the oil, unzipped and took the dress off, only the black bra and a red panties remains ? but wait she was also wearing a fishnet stocking ? Or what do you call that ? It's a pants or legging but it's see through fishnet, it was actually very sexy on Sakura it makes her legs look longer and slimmer, Sakura is not a tall or slim girl, shortish actually and she has one of those typical Japanese girls body shape but she looks ok to me, she didn't remove her bra, just look at me as if waiting for my next commands or instructions - this could be fun if I have more time next time !

But for now , let's liberate the tits, so I turned Sakura around and unhooked her bra, she removed it slowly and a young pair of perky B Cups are in front of me, just a handful for each hand, not my preferred size obviously but nice and young what do you expect ?

Don't think Sakura is going to remove the stocking and the panties, oh, just remember they are called fishnet tights ! she probably would if I ask but I quite like the way she looks in them and I don't have time so I told Sakura to put more oil and continue.......

Got to go again damn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm with bro ahlungor that Sakura is a good package, guaranteed to please, . If not a little pricy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just got off the phone with Nicole and I have given her my feedbacks and my recommendation is for Nicole to keep Sakura on the roster, most likely every Thursday for now.

Thanks a lot bro, very much appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast