Thread: New Around - Some Questions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Around - Some Questions

Hey, don't often look for this stuff but I'm after an RNT, maybe BBBJ (if that's still around?) Had some questions.

1. After somewhere in or near the City.

2. Prefer caucasian but am not picky.

3. Don't really like to negotiate extras, would prefer an up-front price if that makes sense.

What parlours would you recommend and what pricing am I looking at? Not after anything particularly fancy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't think there isn't too many place like this....

better to go to FS shop ask them BBBJ and massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    mistys and nirvana, black cat, but i don't think you get the bbbj.
    but I'm pretty sure thats the closest your gonna find for what your looking for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bodyrotic? Not sure if it's all upfront though, u have to ask the girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What about non-picky, regular ole' RNT? What sort of prices? Not massage place where the happy ending is an extra, more looking for a place where I'm paying for the tug up front. Not after full service to be honest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I notice a lot of places advertise as $50/hour or 45 mins but surely that price doesn't include the tug does it?

(Sorry, like I said, I'm new to this whole thing haha).

Quote Originally Posted by cons View Post
    What about non-picky, regular ole' RNT? What sort of prices? Not massage place where the happy ending is an extra, more looking for a place where I'm paying for the tug up front. Not after full service to be honest.

As I have probably said for the one hundred times, if you want FS, you go to FS shops, BBBJ in general is regarded part of FS rather than RnT. So you can't get BBBJ and/or FS in RnT shop?? of course not, but no one is going to share that with you in the open forum and probably not even via PM as you only registered today !!!

So, the answers to ALL your questions are Yes, Yes, and Yes, just not in the same place or by the same girl if you know what I mean, and to tick all the boxes, yes, possible, but it is gonna to cost you.

Caucasian shops are usually always all covered, but some individual WL may offer BBBJ as extra and it will cost. Same thing you can get FS and BBBJ in Cauc RnT shop such as At Michelles, Misty's and Impression, but they ain't cheap all extra will add up.

if BBBJ is the main dish you are looking for, just go to 5 Star, Ginza, 64 and 533 mate, all standard inclusions and I am sure they can all do some massage for you......................lol

just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I notice a lot of places advertise as $50/hour or 45 mins but surely that price doesn't include the tug does it?

Yeap, that would be massage only mate !!

501/532 used to include free HJ in their $50/hr massage, but I have not been for years, so not sure if that's still on, may be some other brothers can confirm

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

hi bro, welcome, those are mostly thai places which is normally legit, if u want some good massage go try them as 45/49 per hr is really a bargain for the quality. i'd tried a few and can say that u won't go wrong.

pls let me know if u manage to find places which offer bj, that sounds like a real treat, cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kln View Post
    hi bro, welcome, those are mostly thai places which is normally legit, if u want some good massage go try them as 45/49 per hr is really a bargain for the quality. i'd tried a few and can say that u won't go wrong.

pls let me know if u manage to find places which offer bj, that sounds like a real treat, cheers
    Bro KLN, so far which shops do you recommend for a GOOD legit massage? from time to time, I may need to relax the intense muscles. thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro if you looking for white hoes, go to Penthouse in Pitt St, but very $$$. I cant afford it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    Bro if you looking for white hoes, go to Penthouse in Pitt St, but very $$$. I cant afford it
    They have all sorts there. There is quite a range from ugly to not bad, but it does seem a bit $$$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try also Pyrmont 121. They'll change you FS prices, though. But the quality is one of the best and a reasonable price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Korean places charge everything up front, and a covered BJ is part of the package.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawal View Post
    Bro KLN, so far which shops do you recommend for a GOOD legit massage? from time to time, I may need to relax the intense muscles. thanks
    i rarely go to shops in the city, mostly inner west, however i think with most thai shops which u can see them advertising on the corner of george st for 45/49 per hr, they are all pretty decent, u can't go really wrong, just had one last week next to the 7-11 on sussex and goulburn, was very relaxing indeed.