Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shop discretion

shop discretion

When going to massage shops, do you have problem going to those shops out in the open?

For example, holistic hands is just right next to people eating on the tables. Do you just go in through the crowds and hope your colleagues not eating there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Going in is not a problem, it is coming out that bothers me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    When going to massage shops, do you have problem going to those shops out in the open?

For example, holistic hands is just right next to people eating on the tables. Do you just go in through the crowds and hope your colleagues not eating there?
    Easy ! Don't go there while there are people eating like during lunch hours ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post

My favorite is the one in the wynyard underpass. All those people walking home during rush hour, while magic hands (and bodies) make it all worthwhile, lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just walk in confidently. Makes it less obvious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah, i think behaving like normal helps as it shows that its just a normal massage, who knows whats happening inside...just my thoughts

Talking

Chop chop walk in, chop chop walk out. Don't look don't wonder... Just do it.

If you want, put on sunnies or a cap as a simple disguise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    Chop chop walk in, chop chop walk out. Don't look don't wonder... Just do it.

If you want, put on sunnies or a cap as a simple disguise.
    And suddenly your colleague greet you from behind... Long time no see http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilie...ce/startle.PNG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Im the same I prefer a Private entrance for FS or MS, preferable rear entrance and also a joint where the boss dog doesn't let use see us see the other customers. Ill put up a separate post for some to tell us where these joints are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guess it depends on how self conscious you are. I had no problem walking into 316 central and it is also right in front of a bus stop. Just walk in without any hesitation, head held high and nobody will look twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Guess it depends on how self conscious you are. I had no problem walking into 316 central and it is also right in front of a bus stop. Just walk in without any hesitation, head held high and nobody will look twice.
    316 for me is actually quite discreet, no big massage sign outside.

Banned
    Wow, which massage in the Wynyard underpass does RNT? The dodgy one opposite Crazy Chef? Hahahaha! Or is there another one more discrete?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHarry View Post
    My favorite is the one in the wynyard underpass. All those people walking home during rush hour, while magic hands (and bodies) make it all worthwhile, lol.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I like both front and rear entry!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Of course they do, otherwise it would not be for as long as it has been. You really think it would last if it was just doing legit massages!
    Depends on the girl working there. All the Asians are "open" to it. Ha ha.

But sometimes they have European backpackers who are only interested in legit.

The girls on Monday and Tuesday are the best. Must be horny from the weekend, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I like both front and rear entry!
    Ha ha. What about making enquiries about it with the mouth first?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    Wow, which massage in the Wynyard underpass does RNT? The dodgy one opposite Crazy Chef? Hahahaha! Or is there another one more discrete?
    Opposite the Crazy Chef it is.

Have a Pho and then have a spicy Pho.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    Yeah Im the same I prefer a Private entrance for FS or MS, preferable rear entrance and also a joint where the boss dog doesn't let use see us see the other customers. Ill put up a separate post for some to tell us where these joints are.
    WHITEDUDE, you are going to some kinky places where the boss dog runs around. Just imagine you're mid-stroke when a cold wet nose is sniffing up your butt. Ha ha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to Holistic hands and when I walked out some colleagues were having lunch. Oh well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    I've been to Holistic hands and when I walked out some colleagues were having lunch. Oh well.
    If they question you just say u went for a legit massage and declined any extra services!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    when you go so much, the guilt or shame goes with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast