Thread: KIKI - An apple shaped meat sack

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar

KIKI - An apple shaped meat sack

I took a punt on this lady and was very disappointed. She said she offered Greek service, but when the time came I was turned down. I should have walked out then. I did things that works prepare and ease Kiki into my special service, I did some disgusting DATY that can never be unseen, for the first time punting, I felt dirty whilst showering afterwards. And feel physically sick thinking about it now. But in the moment, I went for it to get her in the game. I knew something was up when she didn't go past cat bathing my nether regions for 15 minutes. I paid for an hour but left once she started her bewildering one handed, pawing and scratching massage. The saving grace for Hornsby142 was that my favourite was on and I forked out another hour to try and forget what I fear is unforgettable. If you like sex with a forty year old apple shaped meat sack then this is the one for you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I feel sick just reading this ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice and honest review....

U cannot always hv a good punt....

I'm fucking horny as today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds horrible

Banned
    An "apple shaped meat sack" LOL!

So you went there expecting to give this nasty old bird a bumming. But she said no. why?

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    It was my first horror punt, that I had to post. Yes, horrible indeed.

I asked at the greeting for anal on her and warned that I was a girthy 9 inches, her reply was "yes darling"

"I call shenanigans!"

Banned
    jeez bro thats a weapon of war! You'd tear up the poor lady's sphincter with a tool like that. But she should never agreed beforehand so yeh