Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your heart rate when your first punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What is your heart rate when your first punt?

OK I have punted no more than the count of my fingers. Always when I come in to the shop, my heart rate is going higher (although i play lots of sports and only 30+) and i think it's due to my nervousness http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilie...e/confused.PNG
    For senior bros out there, do you guys still get nervous when punting? if no, how many visits or when do you get not so nervous and any technique you use to chill?

At the beginning yes , but now just relax . Its all in your mind , you can control it then you can be relax . In the waiting room have a smoke n read some magazine . The more u go to brothel the more relax you are , feels like home .

i was nervous and scared when i first started to punt,
    nowadays to new joints or agents or new private WL, when i get nervous, i unleash my inner beast and attempt to do hardcore sex. If they don't like it, then i will make love to them.

Punting now is like going for lunch.

My heart still skips a beat or two when meeting a stunner !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't get nervous these days, but I do love the feeling of anticipation of wondering what the girl looks like just before the door opens ...
    If I stopped punting for a long time I might be nervous on my first return visit though!
    The best way to deal with nerves is to not think about it, distract yourself until right before the moment you open the door, the other way is to just practice by punting more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow good to know that it wasn't just me that encounter this issue.

I cant stay away from this forum for too long (keep coming back). I guess I will keep learning and trying to get use to the situation.

Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you feel like that bro just have a drink before you go, or take a few beers in the room & relax.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    After a year of punting, I'm still getting nervous everytime. But that is what punting is about for me. The thrill and anticipation just minutes away of fucking a beautiful young girl. Never gets old

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure why but i was actually quite calm when i went for my first ever punt. One of my mates however got so nervous he couldnt feel his arms or his legs LOL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punt, it was so high I chickened out and left. It was in the old cbddoubles place. Could not bear waiting around the boxes and curtains.

Banned
    When I first punted many years ago now I was so nervous and the adrenalin kicked in it was so exciting.

The nervous ness lasted quite a few years in those days there was no forum like this so everything had to be learnt the hard way.

I don't get nervous these days but I still like to sit down have a cup of tea or a coffee and relax before I go into the room with a lady.

Then I just go and enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was so nervous the first time that I had a hard time getting it up lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also, the faster your heart rate and the greater your blood pressure, the faster you're going to cum...not a good result lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    Also, the faster your heart rate and the greater your blood pressure, the faster you're going to cum...not a good result lol
    Crap! That must be my problem!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Crap! That must be my problem!
    It's my excuse anyway lol. But think of it this way, the faster you cum, the faster you can move into round 2!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    It's my excuse anyway lol. But think of it this way, the faster you cum, the faster you can move into round 2!
    Breathing techniques work a charm for me, although the heart still races!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what's the psychology behind the nerves? It's not the first time your going to have sex, you made the conscious decision to be there, so why does the body get so worked up?

Some places, my heart rate rises when leaving for the fear of someone I know seeing me walk out!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Some places, my heart rate rises when leaving for the fear of someone I know seeing me walk out!!!"

If they see you aleast they know your not gay
    and they are just jealous they cant go into a place like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast