Thread: Bella - Forgive me for i have Sinnned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Bella - Forgive me for i have Sinnned

A big hello to all brothers and sisters on the forum. Awkwardly I’ve been a long time lurker and didn’t know how to get myself out of the closet. Well, what better way then try an AR. I’ve been a fan of the erotic literature known as the After Report, as it gives me tingles and surges mental images, Especially noted I like to follow Brother Steven Seagal, Rooter & AHLONGOR, just to name a few.

Anyway here’s my AR on the Bubbly Bella from Blacktown 40. Visiting a friend who lives close by and staying for lunch, I felt sinful, where can I fix my lingering in my loins. I whipped out my iPhone and located Blacktown 40. Arrived with light traffic at about 2.30pm and noticed the Bright Red Signing saying OPEN. Must be the place . Pressing on the Bell, and after entering 2 doors a kind gentleman ushered me into a big waiting room.

The anticipation of waiting for the girls to be introduced is always a highlight for me and I was shown 3 girls. I forgot the other 2 names and my memory is still lingering on Bella, forgive me. After settling the finances, 45min for $120, Bella took me to her room hand in hand, giggles and smiles all the way.

As I entered the room, I noticed it was quite spacious and had a decent layout, Bella went to grab me some towels as I went into the shower. Yay! Instant hot water, a plus in my books . Quick scrubdown and she was back when exited, she helped me dry off and then peeled off her Silky black bra and undies. Feasting my eyes on her body, in a brighter light, she has quite a beautiful face. Big innocent eyes, sultry lips and long black hair, Nice B cups and a tinge of hair above her pussy. Asks me to lie on the bed as she did up her hair. To me, watching a beautiful girl tie up her hair and revealing her neck is a big turn on for me.

Coming onto me with soft kisses that slowly turn into DFK, for god knows how long, my Little Bro awakened and started knocking on her lady parts. She seemed to sense it and with a slight giggle started venturing down and giving me a slurpy catbath until she reached her destination. A cute smile and she starts licking soft and slowly, almost torture watching yet feeling so good. A few minutes of this and I couldn’t handle it any longer, she finally devoured my LB. Focusing on the head and slowly going lower and lower till the hilt, and ALL this was done Toothless. As she was going into rhythm, I noticed her necklace had a Christian Cross on it. Imagine an innocent catholic girl giving you a mean BBBJ Toothless. Forgive me God for I have sinned.

I wanted this to last forever, but as I see her slowly shifting her body, I started playing with her pussy, quite wet as I was flicking her bean, I knew I needed to sample that delight. On with the dom and she started inching down on me till I was balls deep. She’s was quite tight and being the young girl she was, she rode me cowgirl crouching with only the pussy touching my cock. After a few more minutes she got tired and started grinding me. I felt close and I opted to finish with that Heavenly BJ.

Off with the dom and she began exorcising my cock, 1 minute later, I gave her a tap and released the spirits onto her chest, a very satisfying finish. After that was done, she cleans me up and leads me to the shower. Small chit-chat and she tells me she’s currently studying and works there 3 days a wk. All in all a lovely young lady which I must seeing again. Guess I might visit my friend more often .

Sorry if it’s all over the place, just playing the scenes through my head and writing as I go. This was my 1st Review so I hope all brothers aren’t too harsh on me, and I’ll try to summon my courage to write more often.

Banned
    What nationality is she bro

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    A big hello to all brothers and sisters on the forum. Awkwardly I’ve been a long time lurker and didn’t know how to get myself out of the closet. Well, what better way then try an AR. I’ve been a fan of the erotic literature known as the After Report, as it gives me tingles and surges mental images, Especially noted I like to follow Brother Steven Seagal, Rooter & AHLONGOR, just to name a few.

Anyway here’s my AR on the Bubbly Bella from Blacktown 40. Visiting a friend who lives close by and staying for lunch, I felt sinful, where can I fix my lingering in my loins. I whipped out my iPhone and located Blacktown 40. Arrived with light traffic at about 2.30pm and noticed the Bright Red Signing saying OPEN. Must be the place . Pressing on the Bell, and after entering 2 doors a kind gentleman ushered me into a big waiting room.

The anticipation of waiting for the girls to be introduced is always a highlight for me and I was shown 3 girls. I forgot the other 2 names and my memory is still lingering on Bella, forgive me. After settling the finances, 45min for $120, Bella took me to her room hand in hand, giggles and smiles all the way.

As I entered the room, I noticed it was quite spacious and had a decent layout, Bella went to grab me some towels as I went into the shower. Yay! Instant hot water, a plus in my books . Quick scrubdown and she was back when exited, she helped me dry off and then peeled off her Silky black bra and undies. Feasting my eyes on her body, in a brighter light, she has quite a beautiful face. Big innocent eyes, sultry lips and long black hair, Nice B cups and a tinge of hair above her pussy. Asks me to lie on the bed as she did up her hair. To me, watching a beautiful girl tie up her hair and revealing her neck is a big turn on for me.

Coming onto me with soft kisses that slowly turn into DFK, for god knows how long, my Little Bro awakened and started knocking on her lady parts. She seemed to sense it and with a slight giggle started venturing down and giving me a slurpy catbath until she reached her destination. A cute smile and she starts licking soft and slowly, almost torture watching yet feeling so good. A few minutes of this and I couldn’t handle it any longer, she finally devoured my LB. Focusing on the head and slowly going lower and lower till the hilt, and ALL this was done Toothless. As she was going into rhythm, I noticed her necklace had a Christian Cross on it. Imagine an innocent catholic girl giving you a mean BBBJ Toothless. Forgive me God for I have sinned.

I wanted this to last forever, but as I see her slowly shifting her body, I started playing with her pussy, quite wet as I was flicking her bean, I knew I needed to sample that delight. On with the dom and she started inching down on me till I was balls deep. She’s was quite tight and being the young girl she was, she rode me cowgirl crouching with only the pussy touching my cock. After a few more minutes she got tired and started grinding me. I felt close and I opted to finish with that Heavenly BJ.

Off with the dom and she began exorcising my cock, 1 minute later, I gave her a tap and released the spirits onto her chest, a very satisfying finish. After that was done, she cleans me up and leads me to the shower. Small chit-chat and she tells me she’s currently studying and works there 3 days a wk. All in all a lovely young lady which I must seeing again. Guess I might visit my friend more often .

Sorry if it’s all over the place, just playing the scenes through my head and writing as I go. This was my 1st Review so I hope all brothers aren’t too harsh on me, and I’ll try to summon my courage to write more often.
    Great report bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the Support.

She's Chinese barista.

Hi brother Souless!

Excellent first review !

Good works mate!

Keep them coming

Cheers

Ps. Don't we all have sins??.........haha

Banned
    Thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading this review I decided to give her a book.
    So I saw this girl last night just past midnight and everything in this review speaks truth. She was absolutely amazing.
    Thanks bro for the review.

Banned
    Sounds like a good punt bro thanks for the report, making bookings at No 40 is always a hassle as they say the girl is in and when you turn up she is booked or out on a job, the truth though is that she was never in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice one

I like going there myself...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Bella Bella Bella

The other Saturday I booked Bella at 5pm by sending her a text and getting her to make arrangements with the "office". 40 has a real bad habit of taking bookings and then making you wait anyway. So even though I had a booking I had every expectation of having to wait at least half an hour for her.

But she sent me a text "I wait for you" so I got there a bit early and was shown into the waiting room. FMD she came into the waiting room straight away. Then I twigged it. There were only two or three cars parked nearby on Forge Street. Business is slow at Forge Street. I commented on this to Bella and she confirmed that it had been a slow day. She said that she thought it was the proximity of Christmas but I reckon it's because the management there take the punters for granted with their bait and switches etc.

Anyway my session with her was the usual excellent time. I have seen her so often over the last couple of years she knows what I like and proceeds to do it. She is so bubbly, vivacious and carnal that she had me rock hard even before I was on the bed. She is just that kind of girl. On the bed she took my cock in her mouth and played it like a flute for twenty minutes. Her technique is delightful and the sight of her working the shaft with her mouth, winking at me and coming up for kisses and then going back down again is a memory worth having. Quite often I let her bring me to first completion in her mouth - she'll spit into her hand like a Jap AV star but I can't get her to snowball - yet. But this time we agreed fucking was the way to go. On with the dom and she climbed on board and started cowgirl but soon switched to the squat position so I could see her labia sliding up and down my shaft. All too soon I came in what was for me a shuddering explosive orgasm. She held my cock in her cunt for quite a while but soon enough my cock became soft again and slid out so she could get rid of the condom.

I was spent so we passed the last 20 minutes talking and me fingering her cunt and arse which if one is easygoing she seems to enjoy.

This girl tries to please. I haven't ever had a bad time with her.

I can say that in 45 years of punting I have never had such consistently good sex and value for money ($150 for 60) as I have had with Bella. The Thai girl Cici who was at Forge a few years back was good for a long time but after she got the boob job she went funny. There was a girl Sophie in North Sydney in the 80s who always provided a fabulous service (you had to book days in advance) as were many of the girls at the old A Woman of Pleasure in The Rocks in the 90s. Bella (who BTW is from northern China) is right up there with 'em.

You might think I am getting old or senile and becoming less discriminating or obessed with this girl but that's not true. I go on the punt several times a month - it's a hobby - and I see lots of other girls in Sydney and interstate over a year. I just can't be arsed reviewing them. But Bella is a gem who should be turning tricks for several hundred dollars an hour. But she is modest and is not greedy and seems to be content to travel to Blacktown to earn her crust.

Go and see her. Fuck her. But treat her gently she will reward you.

Bella is easy on the eyes. I am guessing she is around 25-28 years of age.

This girl has a dimple on her left cheek. I always like girls who has an extra hole on her body - but this time Im going to be good and not do anything about that dimple other than the casual compliment and just ascribe the facial feature as extra marks for her cuteness.
    The two highlights about our session was she was not shy to spontaneously kiss me on my lips. I pressed my luck further and kiss on her wet, soft lips whenever I had the chance to which turn into full blown DFK and secondly her pussy is warm and nice to penetrate in.

Some conversation which I thought were quite interesting:
    She said it was enjoyable to have sex with me and any girl who has me as their bf will be satisfied (Goes into General Topic: what compliment do you get from WLs?) I replied if I have a gf like her I will make love to her everyday - she seemed happy to hear that. Indeed, her pussy is very comfortable for my dick to rest in. Warm, wet and tight. I could feel her pussy meat surrounding me. We just took our time and she didnt mind to have me inside her until the papasan had to knock on our door.
    I told her my previous exes were innocent at first but I pretty much turn them lewd after regular sexual conditioning by me. I also told her, probably because I like to talk dirty during sex. She asked me why I didnt talk dirty with her because she wanted to hear it. I have a strong feeling my subsequent visits to her will become better and better - yep, I think so!

Finally, she live quite far from Blacktown. Mad Punter said, "But she is modest and is not greedy and seems to be content to travel to Blacktown to earn her crust" caused me to feel a bit touched but I think there is some truth in it! I reckon she is worth a lot more than her current going rate.