Thread: First Time Punter Questions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First Time Punter Questions

Hey Folks,

So I'm considering going for a punt in the Syd area. I've never been before (not legal where I'm from) which leaves me with a few questions based on ARs I've read.

• I've seen on ARs that WLs might be reluctant or unwilling to do FIV/digital sex. Is this generally easier to get the worker to agree to with protection ("finger condoms" or gloves)?
    • What selection of condoms do WLs carry in size? (I'm larger @ >=60mm nominal width, 99.9/95 perctile length/girth). I'm assuming any WL will be unhappy with me bringing my own.
    • What happens if your SP can't/won't provide agreed upon services?
    • I'm mostly concerned about PIV. I obviously don't want to force anyone into something they're unwilling to do. But I'm not keen to drop $150-250 for a handjob either. (I don't like oral - teeth have turned me off from it.)
    • I've seen good reviews for CBD-centric locations (Ginza, 64TP, N5M, etc). Has anyone had any experiences with establishments in Parramatta or surrounding areas?
    • What is a "cat bath"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do not understand. What is PIV?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    penis in vagina, pinky in vagina ???

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    WLs will be happy for you to BYO condom. Some will even praise you for your dedication to the punt, lol.

If you're big, you might be better off going to a caucasian shop. Those girls love big dicks.

A few that come to mind are Stilleto in Camperdown, A Touch More Class in Surry Hills, La Petite Aroma further afield in Chatswood. Happy punting and welcome to Sydney!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpg_syd View Post
    Hey Folks,

So I'm considering going for a punt in the Syd area. I've never been before (not legal where I'm from) which leaves me with a few questions based on ARs I've read.

• I've seen on ARs that WLs might be reluctant or unwilling to do FIV/digital sex. Is this generally easier to get the worker to agree to with protection ("finger condoms" or gloves)?
    • What selection of condoms do WLs carry in size? (I'm larger @ >=60mm nominal width, 99.9/95 perctile length/girth). I'm assuming any WL will be unhappy with me bringing my own.
    • What happens if your SP can't/won't provide agreed upon services?
    • I'm mostly concerned about PIV. I obviously don't want to force anyone into something they're unwilling to do. But I'm not keen to drop $150-250 for a handjob either. (I don't like oral - teeth have turned me off from it.)
    • I've seen good reviews for CBD-centric locations (Ginza, 64TP, N5M, etc). Has anyone had any experiences with establishments in Parramatta or surrounding areas?
    • What is a "cat bath"?
    There is a difference between RnT's and brothels. At a brothel, vaginal sex is pretty much guaranteed (assume that is your PIV), but still, if you read a brothel's boilerplate, everything IS up to the girl. At RnT's, everything is up to the girl.
    • Short, well trimmed fingernails, clean, help. Most girls will have hand sanitizer sprays, gels that they will use on you. I've never brought finger condoms or gloves; might freak the girl out. On the other hand, as the Boy Scouts say, "Be Prepared". Couldn't hurt to have what you need in your bag and if she denies access, suggest an alternative.
    • I always bring my own and have never had a problem. Given that girls can be required to buy their own, I've found they appreciate it.
    • You get down on your knees and beg... OR, at the start of the session, be SPECIFIC as to what you're looking for. If she reneges, that's life. Accept it.
    • As above, don't be shy, be SPECIFIC. She HAS heard it before.
      And a number of girls are quite good at oral, no teeth. You can always ask her to stop and move on. Given you seem to be interested in full service, the oral would be included...
    • Can't say. I can say that public transportation is great and expands your operational area.
    • Like a cat licking it's fur. It's a girl using her tongue all over your body.

You're on the right track. Read here, the After Report thread and the General thread. Take notes. See if the shop has a website and, if so, visit. Open minded CAN (not always) indicate the girl will provide extras... MY experience, including FS. But always keep in mind YMMV.

Learn to search:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

Like school, the more homework you do, the better prepared you'll be for class.