Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

Most men pride themselves about their prowess to get the woman they fuck to have an orgasm, one way or the other.

However, we all know from the media that when girls talk to each other they disclose they often fake it to please the man or to get him to finish. In fact, About 10% to 15% of women have never had an orgasm.

Now, the question for you fellow punters who have FS or DATY, how much do you believe the ML/WL did in fact have an orgasm with you? And oh yes, I know, that we men often judge their orgasm by how they cry out they have cum, or how they tense their bodies, or how we feel them spasming... all of which can easily be faked.

Some references:
    ** Orgasmic dysfunction in women: About 10% to 15% of women have never had an orgasm. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001953.htm
    ** Only 10% of women easily climax, and many find they don't orgasm at all during vaginal sex https://health.clevelandclinic.org/t...achieve-orgasm
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Most men pride themselves about their prowess to get the woman they fuck to have an orgasm, one way or the other.

However, we all know from the media that when girls talk to each other they disclose they often fake it to please the man or to get him to finish. In fact, About 10% to 15% of women have never had an orgasm.

Now, the question for you fellow punters who have FS or DATY, how much do you believe the ML/WL did in fact have an orgasm with you? And oh yes, I know, that we men often judge their orgasm by how they cry out they have cum, or how they tense their bodies, or how we feel them spasming... all of which can easily be faked.

Some references:
    ** Orgasmic dysfunction in women: About 10% to 15% of women have never had an orgasm. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001953.htm
    ** Only 10% of women easily climax, and many find they don't orgasm at all during vaginal sex https://health.clevelandclinic.org/t...achieve-orgasm
    Never say never, but almost never. About as often as a sexegenarian punter might have a pull. Same rationale, actually.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do I really care if they truly did? Nup.

As long as they’re making the right moves and sounds and faces, I’m happy. No one else in the room that I need to impress.

Banned
    Them faking orgasms is like how some shops are offering BBFS to get regular customers - it's an ego boost like calling you "Baby, Darling, Handsome" etc.

Some girls on the other hand won't tell you they had an orgasm when you were fucking their brains out. When I see the signs of them having an orgasm I'm quite happy internally knowing that they enjoyed my dick the same way I enjoyed their pussies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always assume that if any woman, I am fucking orgasms, its fake.

Yes, I have had plenty of fakes.
    I think the best has been up there alongside of Meg Ryan's fake orgasm from "When Harry Met Sally".
    I do remember a repeatable performance by one young thing many years ago who I picked up when she was hitchhiking. She ended up staying with me for 6 months and only left when her visa was expiring. She could scream the house down. Whether it was real, never sure.

comparing regular girls with working girls on this topic? Not to mention all the things that go along with sexual relations???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A couple FL's said they did, knew them well enough, no reason for them to lie. One I certainly believed - her whole body flushed ... But generally, BS... After all, the good ones ARE great actresses...

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Do I really care if they truly did? Nup.

As long as they’re making the right moves and sounds and faces, I’m happy. No one else in the room that I need to impress.
    Best comment on the thread.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We could always ask the girls, "did you really just cum?".... after the deed is done.

One replied to me "Kind of....but did you enjoy it?" meaning did I enjoy her performance/pretence of cumming!

Anyway, we pay for sex, so it is all a performance....

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Hips don't lie. I believe what the face & body tell me. Words? Not so much.

They are not my girlfriend. Not there to make them orgasm. But, if I can get off & she can too then of course we go ahead.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you need to ask , she didn't.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she mentions "wet noodle" and she's NOT looking at your dick, perhaps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah this is my question all the time hehe... I had some occasion when the girl told me that she came, and some just quietly enjoying it.

There was one girl squirting when ny dick inside her... She wasn't gave me any warning, but suddenly i feel something warm around her thigh and she just released her pee.. Not sure if she was cum, but it's so hot for me...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Japanese girls can be funny sometimes.
    Sometimes they are the opposite of FOAM.
    Sometimes they actually really do come, but they are so embarrassed about it that they deny that they came

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Japanese girls can be funny sometimes.
    Sometimes they are the opposite of FOAM.
    Sometimes they actually really do come, but they are so embarrassed about it that they deny that they came
    Yep, I don’t think they can fake squirts.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know the difference and if one fakes to get me over the line I definitely won't go back!

It's really not sexy when they fake it and I know they are just trying to get me out of there.

I think chemistry is really important and if you do connect with someone and you both enjoy yourself it's a much more fun time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by themort View Post
    I know the difference and if one fakes to get me over the line I definitely won't go back!

It's really not sexy when they fake it and I know they are just trying to get me out of there.

I think chemistry is really important and if you do connect with someone and you both enjoy yourself it's a much more fun time.
    You should ask a few women if they think it is possible to have sex with 8 to 12 men on one day, 5 or 6 days a week, and have an orgasm with all (or most) of them.

I am confident that not one woman will say "yes, it is possible".

Maybe some punter here are orgasm artists, but it can't be that the rate of fake orgasms is zero, or even less than 50%......... But don't let me spoil the fantasy for you guys. Yes, she loves what you're doing to her. She can't help herself but cum, only with you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You should ask a few women if they think it is possible to have sex with 8 to 12 men on one day, 5 or 6 days a week, and have an orgasm with all (or most) of them.

I am confident that not one woman will say "yes, it is possible".

Maybe some punter here are orgasm artists, but it can't be that the rate of fake orgasms is zero, or even less than 50%......... But don't let me spoil the fantasy for you guys. Yes, she loves what you're doing to her. She can't help herself but cum, only with you.
    I think the answer is almost always no.

Women generally cum when sex is unexpected and turns them on. It's a mental thing. Or having sex with a really hot guy. Unless you're going the route of DATY or fingering her until she squirts, or rubbing her pussy until she cums.

But to cum from penetration? As a WL? I think that's one in a thousand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of all of the girls, Ive only can sure 1 definitely had an orgasm. It was a girl who had massive KPS syndrome. When she came in thru the door, she didn't say hi, had a unhappy face. Started a blowjob with no enthusiasm. Strapped on the dom and fucked her hard for close to one hour in which she was moaning having multiple orgasms.

At the end of the session, her attitude changed so much she helped me put on my clothes and walked me to the front door.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The more you think about it the less likely it's going to happen.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast