Thread: MMC3: Julie 11.30 am 141003

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

MMC3: Julie 11.30 am 141003

11.30 am
    QVB Massage 8084 4001
    1B/139 York St.

As I was ushered out to the exit of Cherry Blossom, I turned right instead, smiled and informed the manager that I was heading next door for an appointment. First impression of this place, a fashionable hair studio or solarium? All the ladies were in tight, sexy dresses, ready for a night out at Ivy? Immaculately groomed and presented. I didn't know where to look. Into my sizable suite and I was shown Julie. Wow! Standing at the doorway in her figure hugging dress was like a mirage. Hair meticulously combed and tied up in a bun and those eyes. Alluring, gentle, mysterious. And her softly, well spoken English with a slight hint of an accent is a testament to her iq. Uni educated, money smarts and seems to have a grand plan in life...

I was tired of the nationality guessing game so dropped it abruptly. She answered me with her back turned. A sign of control and confidence? Not needing to acknowledge me face to face? If you were to look at brochures or billboards inviting you to the exotic land of the 'Orient', Julie is that face that draws you in. Her personality matches her massage style. Smooth, unrushed, relaxing. I was pampered with every touch. With eyes closed, it reminded me of being at a resort spa in Phuket. The only thing that was amiss were the gentle, rippling currents lapping up to shore. Thank you Julie, for taking me away for that brief moment to escape the norms of daily life. I could still hear her heart melting breathy tones and laugh near my ear. I may be bias towards Julie, or I may have been romanced/suckered by her charm. A must, must, must for refined, mature gents...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    11.30 am
    QVB Massage 8084 4001
    1B/139 York St.

As I was ushered out to the exit of Cherry Blossom, I turned right instead, smiled and informed the manager that I was heading next door for an appointment. First impression of this place, a fashionable hair studio or solarium? All the ladies were in tight, sexy dresses, ready for a night out at Ivy? Immaculately groomed and presented. I didn't know where to look. Into my sizable suite and I was shown Julie. Wow! Standing at the doorway in her figure hugging dress was like a mirage. Hair meticulously combed and tied up in a bun and those eyes. Alluring, gentle, mysterious. And her softly, well spoken English with a slight hint of an accent is a testament to her iq. Uni educated, money smarts and seems to have a grand plan in life...

I was tired of the nationality guessing game so dropped it abruptly. She answered me with her back turned. A sign of control and confidence? Not needing to acknowledge me face to face? If you were to look at brochures or billboards inviting you to the exotic land of the 'Orient', Julie is that face that draws you in. Her personality matches her massage style. Smooth, unrushed, relaxing. I was pampered with every touch. With eyes closed, it reminded me of being at a resort spa in Phuket. The only thing that was amiss were the gentle, rippling currents lapping up to shore. Thank you Julie, for taking me away for that brief moment to escape the norms of daily life. I could still her heart melting breathy tones and laugh near my ear. I may be bias towards Julie, or I may have been romanced/suckered by her charm. A must, must, must for refined, mature gents...
    The Julie experience could be addictive ! To shoot or not to shoot - not too sure , let's leave it at that .......lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The Julie experience could be addictive ! To shoot or not to shoot - not too sure , let's leave it at that .......lol
    Julie was a standout in terms of service, style and persona. The whole experience in that session took me miles away, while still in Sydney... very exotic, classy... the most affordable vacation I have ever been on for half an hour... she should consider working for Singapore Airlines...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Julie was a standout in terms of service, style and persona. The whole experience in that session took me miles away, while still in Sydney... very exotic, classy... the most affordable vacation I have ever been on for half an hour... she should consider working for Singapore Airlines...
    Mmm, sounds like a trip in first class would go down very well.

Want to relive brother CMK's "Stand out" experiences ??

Lovely young Julie is serving today at 1B/QVB

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...1-30-am-141003

Dear QVB,

I enjoyed my experience with Julie. Not only is she a brilliant masseuse, but she is very exotic. Please send my regards and thank her for making me so relaxed for the rest of the day.

Cheers,

cmk

thank you brother cmk coming to my shop and write good review for julie, hope to see you again very soon

Nicole
    QVB

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    thank you brother cmk coming to my shop and write good review for julie, hope to see you again very soon

Nicole
    QVB
    Thank you Nicole... I didn't have to write a good review of Julie... I just wrote the honest truth!
    I hope to see other ladies in your shop too..

Cheers
    cmk

Thank you Nicole... I didn't have to write a good review of Julie... I just wrote the honest truth!
    I hope to see other ladies in your shop too..

Cheers
    cmk

Lovely young sweetie Julie is serving today at 1B/QVB

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Lovely young sweetie Julie is serving today at 1B/QVB

Cheers

Thank you Julie, for taking me away for that brief moment to escape the norms of daily life. I could still her heart melting breathy tones and laugh near my ear. I may be bias towards Julie, or I may have been romanced/suckered by her charm. A must, must, must for refined, mature gents...

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally agree

had the chance to bump into Julie the other day
    was one of the top experiences I had

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by avancele View Post
    had the chance to bump into Julie the other day
    was one of the top experiences I had

Lovely Julie working today !

Banned
    Juliet : 19 yrs . Singapore . Unv student . Size 4 b cups . Super white miky skin . Pure white clean face . Very pretty and stylish sexy city girl. Got massage experience . And best connection . Really nature attractive Asian angle .