Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angie @ 533 strikes again!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angie @ 533 strikes again!

This happened 2 weeks ago & only now do I get to vent about the absolute shite of an experience I had.
    Rang Angie about 3.10pm two Sundays ago & asked her can I book Michelle for an hour @ 4pm? Yes, no problem! So I give Angie my name & re-confirm with her, so that's Michelle @ 4pm for 1 hour, ok? She re- confirms again & off I go to Willoughby which takes me 30 minutes by car.
    Now I've seen Michelle for the past 10-15 years & we get on like a house on fire so you can imagine my anticipation as it had been a while.
    I arrive early @ about 3.45pm & Angie greets me, "Hello!". Hi Angie, I'm here to see Michelle, I rang you earlier regarding 4pm appointment for 1 hour, remember? " Ah yes, you early. Take a seat in here & Michelle only be 5-10 minutes.
    5 minutes pass then someone rings the door bell to which Angie answers, "Hello! Ah you rang 15 minutes before, which girl you want again?" The punter replies "Michelle" . Angie responds with "Oh, come down here to this room" & starts whispering to the punter as they walk down the hallway. 5 minutes pass & another punter is leaving from where I assume Michelle's room is. Angie asks him if everything was ok & he said not really but it's not her fault, it's sort of mine. Basically, reading between the lines, he couldn't get it up or couldn't cum & time was up so he left. Another 5 minutes pass so I call Angie to see how much longer do I have to wait, she replies, " Michelle is in the shower & will be 5 more minutes. 10 minutes later I call her again only this time she tells me Michelle has a difficult punter who is having problems cumming. "Stop bullshitting me Angie & tell me when will Michelle be ready as I booked her for 4pm". Angie responds with "Ok, wait 5 more minutes".
    So I wait like a friggin stooge until she comes back & says " Ok, come with me". She takes me down the hall to Bibi's room & tries the hard sell switch. Now I have nothing against Bibi, she's a great little performer but I flipped it with Angie. "That's the first & last time you will fuck me over you C#%T OF A THING. You will never see me here again!"
    As I stormed down the hall to the exit Angie yells out "Come here". I turn around & said "What?" thinking that she was going to apologise or get Michelle for me....WRONG AGAIN! With no remorse she says, " Not you, other customer for Bibi".
    As I left just before slamming the door o yelled out in pure frustration & anger,
    "C#%T OF A THING! So now I refer to Angie as The COAT!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    y
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc-O-Block View Post
    This happened 2 weeks ago & only now do I get to vent about the absolute shite of an experience I had.
    Rang Angie about 3.10pm two Sundays ago & asked her can I book Michelle for an hour @ 4pm? Yes, no problem! So I give Angie my name & re-confirm with her, so that's Michelle @ 4pm for 1 hour, ok? She re- confirms again & off I go to Willoughby which takes me 30 minutes by car.
    Now I've seen Michelle for the past 10-15 years & we get on like a house on fire so you can imagine my anticipation as it had been a while.
    I arrive early @ about 3.45pm & Angie greets me, "Hello!". Hi Angie, I'm here to see Michelle, I rang you earlier regarding 4pm appointment for 1 hour, remember? " Ah yes, you early. Take a seat in here & Michelle only be 5-10 minutes.
    5 minutes pass then someone rings the door bell to which Angie answers, "Hello! Ah you rang 15 minutes before, which girl you want again?" The punter replies "Michelle" . Angie responds with "Oh, come down here to this room" & starts whispering to the punter as they walk down the hallway. 5 minutes pass & another punter is leaving from where I assume Michelle's room is. Angie asks him if everything was ok & he said not really but it's not her fault, it's sort of mine. Basically, reading between the lines, he couldn't get it up or couldn't cum & time was up so he left. Another 5 minutes pass so I call Angie to see how much longer do I have to wait, she replies, " Michelle is in the shower & will be 5 more minutes. 10 minutes later I call her again only this time she tells me Michelle has a difficult punter who is having problems cumming. "Stop bullshitting me Angie & tell me when will Michelle be ready as I booked her for 4pm". Angie responds with "Ok, wait 5 more minutes".
    So I wait like a friggin stooge until she comes back & says " Ok, come with me". She takes me down the hall to Bibi's room & tries the hard sell switch. Now I have nothing against Bibi, she's a great little performer but I flipped it with Angie. "That's the first & last time you will fuck me over you C#%T OF A THING. You will never see me here again!"
    As I stormed down the hall to the exit Angie yells out "Come here". I turn around & said "What?" thinking that she was going to apologise or get Michelle for me....WRONG AGAIN! With no remorse she says, " Not you, other customer for Bibi".
    As I left just before slamming the door o yelled out in pure frustration & anger,
    "C#%T OF A THING! So now I refer to Angie as The COAT!

Sorry to hear, been there done that with Angie even did a girl swap on me, I vowed never to return that was over a year ago now. Lots of great W/Ls out there so no need to go to 533

Just a thought, if you have been seeing the same WL for 10-15 years! Surely she would have given you her number by now ! No ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You make a valid point Ahlungor & I have had ample opportunities to get Michelle's number but I have my quirks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Further to my original complaint, whilst waiting like a stooge & questioning Angie, I heard her tell another punter who was waiting for Kiki to come back in half an hour as her customer had extended. So the punter complies & left only for Angie to give Kiki to another punter waiting in another room. WOW! Just diabolical.
    By the way, this is not an agenda, these are just facts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must've been a terrible experience.

Supprised you were able to hold this long to vent.

Angie has many dirty tricks and it's been complained over and over yet people still go to this shop.

I have never returned to this shop again since 3 years ago where Angie tried to switch another gentlemen's booking to me and I refused.

I can still hear her slamming the door behind me while yelling "Don't come back again" in her high pitch voice. Oh the mental scarring.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just a thought, if you have been seeing the same WL for 10-15 years! Surely she would have given you her number by now ! No ?
    What does having her number have to do with it? You still book through reception, no? Otherwise you run the risk of her being booked by another punter between the time she receives your text/call and when she lodges the booking with reception...

Banned
    Michelle hasn't been on the roster for some months, I don't think she works there any more.

As for the rest, you ought to know, as does everyone else, that this is standard operating procedure at 533. Always has been. You're gonna wait, even with a booking. You're gonna get the switch. Punters keep going back cause the price is right, and the girls are almost always decent looking and service oriented so you generally get a good punt there and they don't usually short you on time. You're generally gonna get bbbj, and many girls there do CIM and some even swallow at no extra. Some do anal for no extra too. 533 is the only shop at this price point where I would pick the name of any girl there out of a hat and fully expect to get a reasonable if not good punt.

So do I punt there still? No way. Like a lot of bros I got the shits a couple years ago and stopped going. I just don't have time to waste, so I go to places where I can get in at the time i book.

If anyone knows where Michelle or Ayumi are I'd love to hear, feel free to pm me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if this thread will get wiped out just like the one on TP64 did.

Banned
    To the op I could not agree with you more she is a c&%$ of a thing!" But like other people have written there are good shops all over now with the same girls working in them some day she will upset a crack head who will just loose it and the rest we will read about it in the newspaper

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

I hv WL who I hv seen for 6 yrs... I still don't hv a number. So is that mean it is my fault not to hv her number?

I only hv number for my clients but that through word of mouth...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon TP64 and 533 r hving contest, how many customers can they piss off.

Avoid this places, I know it won't happen but less business mean more friendly. I remember when Angie first started and not many ppl knew about 533, and she was really really superbly nice and accurate for an appointment.
    But thanks to this forum and others, she don't care about customer service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is totally fucked!! You better find out what other joints she works & go there instead. Lucky I dont book girls, I just rock up, but I can understand if you been seeing this girl for 10-15 years. She must be old?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, many moons ago Angie was as sweet as pie & always punctual but now she is a COAT.
    FYI Yellowfever, Michelle recently has only been working on a Sunday but not every Sunday. Need to watch roster updates & call like I did to confirm. Fat lot of good that did me anyway. Like you YF, I will not return to 533 but if you know of Michelle being elsewhere please let me know.
    FYI Whitedude, Michelle is probably mid to late 30's but looks sensational for her age & her skin is still as tight as a drum & surgically enhanced.
    My only regret is that I probably won't get to see Michelle again but I'll be damned if I set foot in 533's premises ever again.
    Like Sosa said to Tony Montana in Scarface......
    "Don't ever fuck me Tony, don't you ever fuck me!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oops! I meant NOT surgically enhanced....sorry about that

Banned
    15 years?! crikey mate you must have witnessed first hand her gradual change from prime young meat to weathered old MILF!

I suppose you've outlasted a few boyfriends / husbands during that time? she could have had kids and raised a family in the time you have been dicking her

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc-O-Block View Post
    Oops! I meant NOT surgically enhanced....sorry about that
    Did you know that you can edit your post if you want to!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Every few months there is a similar thread about this, I learnt my lesson some time back, haven't visited since.

They have their market and they are stll in business!

Banned
    I've you've ever ran a shop you'd realise how much shit you take from punters through the day. For a very busy shop like 533 I'd times that shit by 10.

So when you don't get service like you're flying first class on Emirates just think for a minute that it's not personal and Angie has been managing WLs, which is like herding cats and managing demanding punters, which is like managing a classroom full of teenagers on heat.

If you want executive personal service then get yourself a CBD apartment and a brace of 533 quality girls who'll visit you personally for five times the price. If you want some of the best FS in Sydney for $150 per hour then remain loyal to 533.

Personally I don't know of better service on the lower North Shore - if you do please let me know so I can try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    I've you've ever ran a shop you'd realise how much shit you take from punters through the day. For a very busy shop like 533 I'd times that shit by 10.

So when you don't get service like you're flying first class on Emirates just think for a minute that it's not personal and Angie has been managing WLs, which is like herding cats and managing demanding punters, which is like managing a classroom full of teenagers on heat.

If you want executive personal service then get yourself a CBD apartment and a brace of 533 quality girls who'll visit you personally for five times the price. If you want some of the best FS in Sydney for $150 per hour then remain loyal to 533.

Personally I don't know of better service on the lower North Shore - if you do please let me know so I can try it out.
    That's got to be the worst advice yet ! Happily paying to be treated with contempt !!!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast