Thread: The Girls at Blacktown 40

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The Girls at Blacktown 40

I was a regular at Blacktown 40 a number of years ago. I enjoyed going there. The reception David was a pretty reliable source of information. There were some great ladies whom unbeknown to me apparently worked at 533 and 64. I was a bit of a novice back then.

I frequent 533 mostly these days. It is a trek for me to get there but generally the girls are pretty good so there is consistency. My preference is to go to Blacktown because it is so much closer but the new receptionists (probably for the last 2-3 years) have been appalling simply because their only interest is to get you in the door irrespective of whether the lady you have asked for is there or not. I am not the only one that has made these comments. Marketing is not their strong skill even though 533 and 64 prove that letting punters know who is on when really pays of.

I would prefer to go to Blacktown - 15 minuted to get there compared to 50 minutes to get to 533 is far more attractive. Because I am sick of ringing Blacktown then arriving only to find the lady isn't working, I rely on intel in these forums. I have been told by one of my favourites, Sasa that many of 533 and 64 girls actually work a day or two here. How can I get this intel?

Banned
    Angie's shop at 533 at the moment is hopping! My favourite shop with complete services and almost always reliable new girls. I try to limit myself to once per fortnight but each fortnight it's a 2 hour session with anything goes! :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The Girls at Blacktown 40

I could not agree with you more Goulash. However, sometimes it would be nice not to have, at times, two (2) hour travelling time and one hour in the cot if you know what I mean. Some wonderful girls at 533 but I am hoping that some are working at Blacktown 40.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    from my intel - unfortunately many girls find the trip to Blacktown with the traffic difficult. also theres one major difference between 533 / 64 and Blacktown - 533 is open from 10am to 1am - Blacktown is open all hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bibi works at blacktown on Saturdays but that's all I know. I don't think they have the same girls as much as before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just got a text SMS message from Tiffany that she is working tonight at Blacktown8 and possibly tomorrow night as well at Blacktown 40

if you are after quality service you will be most happy with Tiffany.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would like to see Tiffany...I'm unable to make it this week, but maybe if she is working next week there. Are you able to find out if she is there next week? Thx for you info.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is. just contact Blacktown 8

Quote Originally Posted by 3499lee View Post
    Would like to see Tiffany...I'm unable to make it this week, but maybe if she is working next week there. Are you able to find out if she is there next week? Thx for you info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thx...will do..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow your just like me and another mate. Totally understand. Some info for u, demi 533 is sasa at 40. While bibi was Yuki at 8, however if u have been reading 533 threads dunno what's happening with that. I fell in the trap myself of booking demi at 533 coz new girl, nek minnit was sasa from blacktown...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you book tiffany make sure its not the bogan one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After some frustrating experiences at both Blacktowns a while ago I gave both a miss for some time. Sometimes I wonder if some of the girls they advertise exist and it really makes you doubt about what you might end up with if you go to these places. I am looking for a nice time and value for money and don't like to feel conned or ripped off. Recently there seems to have been some small signs of improvement and caring about their customers - new rosters on this forum, some new photos on their websites even if most are still ages old. I have visited Blacktown 40 twice recently on a Sunday evening - made bookings from roster - reception helpful and honest. Both girls I saw were nice and friendly and I came away happy. Would still love to see something approaching TP64 and 533 standard websites and roster information but encouraged by even this small improvement. I think both places could be really good if they developed along TP64 and 533 lines. The friendly style of service from the girls is good. Maybe it is an unrealistic dream but I would still like to see progress toward reliable roster information and honesty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sunset View Post
    After some frustrating experiences at both Blacktowns a while ago I gave both a miss for some time. Sometimes I wonder if some of the girls they advertise exist and it really makes you doubt about what you might end up with if you go to these places. I am looking for a nice time and value for money and don't like to feel conned or ripped off. Recently there seems to have been some small signs of improvement and caring about their customers - new rosters on this forum, some new photos on their websites even if most are still ages old. I have visited Blacktown 40 twice recently on a Sunday evening - made bookings from roster - reception helpful and honest. Both girls I saw were nice and friendly and I came away happy. Would still love to see something approaching TP64 and 533 standard websites and roster information but encouraged by even this small improvement. I think both places could be really good if they developed along TP64 and 533 lines. The friendly style of service from the girls is good. Maybe it is an unrealistic dream but I would still like to see progress toward reliable roster information and honesty.
    While ever their rosters are so out of date and they persist with their policy if you ring to tell you the girl is in and then sort it out when you get there they will struggle to get customers that travel any distance to come back.

The only way to be sure to get the girl you want is to arrange it with the girl her self. The receptionist is full of bull shit, which I am told is what the management have told them to do.

Is tiffany ex 64 still there ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes tiffany works at blacktown 40 and 8.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Call me a snob, but I steer clear of blacktown. period.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah i know what you mean.
    Nowadays i just stick to the girl i know that's good.
    Eva, sasa and tiffany are the only one i see now.
    Last time i saw tiffany she was on drug and that was a turn off for me but she goes on and off that just letting you know

Banned
    Its so unfortunate that so many girls do drugs If I find a girl does drugs I don't go near her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always wanted to see Tiffany but I'm a little wary of drugs.

Are there any other 533 or TP64 girls that work here other than Sasa (given that Bibi unfortunately got deported)? For example, I noticed an Ada on the roster.