Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 645 Princes HWY Blakehurst - under renovations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

645 Princes HWY Blakehurst - under renovations

Not going to 64 any more due to service (lack of) I'm on the lookout for a new place. Failed at 65 Carlton (see review earlier), so thought I'd try this place.

Walking along the front pathway you get to 643 then 647, but there is a sign for 645 out the front. I guessed it might have been at the back so walked up the drive between 647and 649. Still not overly obvious, other than a sign that says 'upstairs'. So I'm guessing it was it, but didn't want to be embarrassed by walking into an unrelated office full of ladies only to be obvious that I was lost and looking for 645. Then I noticed a bin nearby that had 645 written on it, so decided this was it. Walked up the stairs to be shown a construction zone! Ladders, gyprock, paint and paint sheets everywhere. Yelled out 'hello' to no answer, so walked in a little further thinking maybe its a work on progress and they were still operating. Eventually an indian guy came out who was a worker and said they were shut til next week.

What the hell do you have to do in Southern Sydney to get a fuck?

Good news is they are obviously going to have a nice new shop. Hope they don't go downhill after that like their competition! Will give it a try in a week or so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The AR was you met an Indian guy? Hahaha kidding
    Thank you for the report that it's under construction otherwise other punters would not know the news.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah. I should have ordered the butter chicken. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha! too funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    their website doesnt mention anything about temp closing... http://blakehurst645.adultsservice.com.au/home
    rates look good so hope the renovations dont invoke a rate rise .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When Sophie comes grovelling back and makes me the deal of a lifetime, I MIGHT consider it. Until then, it aint gunna happen. Problem is Sophie can't see anything wrong with what she does mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Drove pass the joint last night around 7pm and stop by to have a look. saw the gate shut and don't appear to be operating, anyone can provide an update?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    When Sophie comes grovelling back and makes me the deal of a lifetime, I MIGHT consider it. Until then, it aint gunna happen. Problem is Sophie can't see anything wrong with what she does mate.
    Really good punts are not that easy to find in Sydney at the budget prices of $150 per hour, the ones with the good girls all have mamasans with short fuses so you need to keep your cool and your options open.

You might get lucky somewhere else but most of them are more miss than hit.

Banned
    Really good punts are not that easy to find in Sydney at the budget prices of $150 per hour, the ones with the good girls all have mamasans with short fuses so you need to keep your cool and your options open.

You might get lucky somewhere else but most of them are more miss than hit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone know if this joint back to business or still closed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I drove past it yesterday. The gates are still closed =/. I miss barbie from that shop, she used to be my ultimate pocket rocket.

Banned
    Wonder what they are doing this place was more than presentable the last time I went there so if they are doing it up it must be going to be very nice.

Hope they don't put the prices up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vemice View Post
    I drove past it yesterday. The gates are still closed =/. I miss barbie from that shop, she used to be my ultimate pocket rocket.
    I totally agree. Barbie is one hot babe. however. I did another drive by today and the gate still shut. its been over 2 month I think the joint might close down for good and Barbie is gone forever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure if they are open, or have just renovated to sell, but saw this in the local paper:

FOR SALE DA approved, full service, 6-room boutique brothel. Blakehurst.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    UPDATE: This place re-opened as some of you might know as an 'expensive' place. Had some Aussies, some mixed, some Asian. Problem is, going from a cheap Asian brothel to an expensive mixed isn't always going to work since most regulars are going to stop. The owner would have been better keeping it as a cheap Asian brothel, maybe putting prices up a little if he wanted more. He then went BUST in about 56 days.

NOW, it is re-opened, once again, as a cheaper Asian brothel ($160 hr, worth every cent) and is now owned and managed by Aussie Pete who was Papasan and part owner of 19 Pritchard. He has now gone out on his own, so no input and bullshit from dodgy Asian management, and Peter is a pretty genuine, friendly guy who won't blatantly lie like the rest. Yes, he is in the business to sell his girls services, but he has some morals as well and lying by default isn't deeply entrenched in his culture! I caught up with him the other day for a coffee and to check out the new premises. I didn't stay for sex with the girls (lack of money), but can say the place is nice and neat and clean.

Lets support Pete in his endeavour to run a successful, honest, great shop!

Note: I did not get paid for this thread, other than a cup of coffee.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I spoke with Pete last week too. With his expertise 645 could become a great shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I spoke with Pete last week too. With his expertise 645 could become a great shop.
    Yes, your name was mentioned too

There is a pattern with sizematters.
    Starts a shop or takes over one then moves on pretty quickly too another shop.
    Must be making good coin each time.
    I thought this shop had a new owner as alot of thai girls advertised and a lower rate also (read on auxxx).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    Yes, your name was mentioned too
    Oh only nice things said I hope :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Oh only nice things said I hope :-)
    Always only nice things Spoken Max and tx for your help the other day, btw you to are welcome to join me for a coffee or Heineken when ur passing on thro whichever suits your taste.

P.S. I did speak with Annie (ex Pritchard Fame) the other day and she is doing well in her new job, I forgot to ask her about Rabbit will get an update next time I am talking with her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast