Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parramatta RnT... finally found one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angel Massage is cheap...

Tried the place a couple of times. The convenience factor as it is on the way home is a plus - probably it's only plus.

If you are going in the early evening (say 6:00pm) or on a Saturday morning, the street is fairly quiet (about as much as you'd get) in the area with only a few people around at the time. No back entry, though. Plenty of on-street parking and it is an easy 5 minutes walk from the station if you are inclined to use public transport. They close at 7:30pm or so - so no late night activity. I found that the early evening has often been quite busy, but I've managed to get a session straight as a walk-in off the street.

The two massage therapists that I encountered would be mature Chinese in their late 30s, early 40s. The rooms themselves have thing walls floor-to-ceiling but only curtains as separation to the waiting area. It kind of reminds me of some of the cheaper end massage places in Kent St or Sussex St in the City. They do, at least, have air con.

The massages themselves could be described as adequate, and they are cheap. $60 for the hour, $90 for 90 minutes, $35 (I think for 30 mins). I usually go for an hour as that's as long as I need. They use the Home Brand baby oil - not proper massage oil - so you do get a bit slippery. First time the massage therapist wiped the excess oil off with tissues; the second time they did have hot towels.

At turn-over time, the therapist asked if I wanted a special service ($30 clothed, $50 with clothes off). This was, again, adequate but touching the therapist while she was doing the service was not welcome.

Bottom line: adequate massage, adequate special service - but nothing to write home about. The convenience and relatively discrete location are pluses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro u got me excited to see a new post on this thread. But not with an ordinary punt. Still nothing good out this way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've surveyed 4 massage joints here in Parramatta.

Let's massage on Church St between George and Phillip only offer legit massages, tried about 3 times then I gave up. They do offer a decent massage though.

Ross St, been there a handful of times depending on the lady you get and their mood the service varies. There was a girl there named Lilly, she was perhaps late 20s about 165cm tall and quite slim. On a good day she will hop onto the table and lay down next to me while giving me small pecks on the cheeks. She didn't mind touches and sometimes allowed digital penetration. Her massage was average at best.

Healing Herb. On Tuesdays there was a girl named Jennifer, she knew how to massage. It was an extremely sensual massage. She was about 170cm tall, from China and I would say early to mid 30s. The 2 handed handjob is unforgettable, if you tell her from the start that you want extras her part 1 of massage will incorporate a little bit of tease as well. I haven't been to Healing Herb for about a month now so unsure if Jennifer is still there.

Angel Massage - Wednesdays a girl named Yoyo, mid 30s and short about 160cm. She gives an excellent part 1 massage. Solid skills and no complaints from me. No teasing during the massage though, strictly massage. Part 2 is average, she has small perky tits I would say an A cup, can't seem to get much more than a tit grab and an arse grab. I did hit her up for a blow job once and she said she did not have a condom. Maybe that's a hint for me to bring one next time but I hate blowjobs with insulation it just feels.. well, insulated.

Hope the above helps!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Ts, great first post on your join date... thanks for taking the time for comprehensive intel .... you sound very clued in for first time post, or did u forget original log-in (been there..) ... welcome bro'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New place in Parramatta that just popped up, it's on 107 Church St Parramatta. Corner of Church and Campbell St.

I think it's probably been there for about a month or so, the place is fairly quiet. 2 rooms and they're both very small rooms.

$55/hr and $20 HJ or $40 nude HJ. You can get away with change of $100 for a quick hour!

From what I sussed out, girls rotate daily and they are opened from 9:30 through to 7pm. Nothing out of the ordinary but at least it is the closest tug shop to Parramatta station that I know of!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrouble View Post
    New place in Parramatta that just popped up, it's on 107 Church St Parramatta. Corner of Church and Campbell St.

I think it's probably been there for about a month or so, the place is fairly quiet. 2 rooms and they're both very small rooms.

$55/hr and $20 HJ or $40 nude HJ. You can get away with change of $100 for a quick hour!

From what I sussed out, girls rotate daily and they are opened from 9:30 through to 7pm. Nothing out of the ordinary but at least it is the closest tug shop to Parramatta station that I know of!
    Thanks, any good ML that you can recommend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Very interested in the quality of girls here. I'm going to be based in Parra CBD from October onwards, less of an excuse to make my way out to Broadway.

I'd think a shop with proper services with higher grade MLs will get a lot of solid business in Parramatta now. Even at City $$$ rates (if not higher, due to the lack of quality supply in the precinct). Overall, the working population vs total MLs in the area is in an unhealthy ratio compared to Sydney CBD. FS shops around Parramatta is doing well with any decent management, can someone let some experienced mamasan/papasan and/or investors know about this opportunity? I'd be glad to assist with ones set up.

In the meantime, let's hope this corner shop pans out to our expectation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by O yea View Post
    Thanks, any good ML that you can recommend
    It was my first time there, as the ladies rotate will need to go on different days to see.

I saw some business cards on the table, if I'm not wrong it is called Pink Apple. Will report back if I find someone with potential!

It was my first time there, as the ladies rotate will need to go on different days to see.

I saw some business cards on the table, if I'm not wrong it is called Pink Apple. Will report back if I find someone with potential!
    Haha ! There are so many massage shops called Pink Apple, I even had reviewed one in Seven Hills, also there are Pink Apples in Surry Hills and Chatswood !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Found one!

A new place has opened, level 1, 2 Horwood Place Parramatta.

The entry is discrete enough, there are professional services on level 1 and I mean the real professionals like accountants etc. The door to Parramatta CBD massage is on the right hand side as soon as you get to the top of the stairs, other offices won't see you walk in.

I was there around 4pm couple of weeks ago. From what I gather, there are 5 rooms and 5 girls. There was no lineup available all girls were busy and I waited about 15 minutes until the next available. Angela was her name, her massage was mediocre but part 2 was interesting, she was opened to my guidance and played the innocent very well (if you're into that kind of thing).

The receptionist said that all girls were in their 20s and I would guess that Angela would be late 20s, I did not check out other girls. I was told that there are Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans, and an Indian lady working there. Angela had said that the Indian girl is really feisty and erotic, maybe someone cal go and try her out!

I don't have numbers, I merely noticed the flashing sign during my lunch time strolls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A new place has opened, level 1, 2 Horwood Place Parramatta.

The entry is discrete enough, there are professional services on level 1 and I mean the real professionals like accountants etc. The door to Parramatta CBD massage is on the right hand side as soon as you get to the top of the stairs, other offices won't see you walk in.

I was there around 4pm couple of weeks ago. From what I gather, there are 5 rooms and 5 girls. There was no lineup available all girls were busy and I waited about 15 minutes until the next available. Angela was her name, her massage was mediocre but part 2 was interesting, she was opened to my guidance and played the innocent very well (if you're into that kind of thing).

The receptionist said that all girls were in their 20s and I would guess that Angela would be late 20s, I did not check out other girls. I was told that there are Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans, and an Indian lady working there. Angela had said that the Indian girl is really feisty and erotic, maybe someone cal go and try her out!

I don't have numbers, I merely noticed the flashing sign during my lunch time strolls.
    I havent been but have seen the ads. Do a cracker search in the adult section for horwood and you will see pics of the girls and prices. The pics look real, aussie, asian and indian chicks. I was trying to add links but cant from my phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Parramatta CBD Massage twice, the pics look real? Not sure, as I haven't encounter any of the ML they advertise on their website. But by saying that both times I had young ladies serving me. Not lineup, (I didn't ask anyway) very standard $40.00 per hour, $60/60mins. Usual add on package. Can't remember the name for the first one, the second one was either sunny or summer, sorry very bad memory. Both was young and good looking, but massage wise, hmmm, i had better elsewhere.

Will go back again, to see other hottie, but would be good if they have a better skills on massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Been to Parramatta CBD Massage twice, the pics look real? Not sure, as I haven't encounter any of the ML they advertise on their website. But by saying that both times I had young ladies serving me. Not lineup, (I didn't ask anyway) very standard $40.00 per hour, $60/60mins. Usual add on package. Can't remember the name for the first one, the second one was either sunny or summer, sorry very bad memory. Both was young and good looking, but massage wise, hmmm, i had better elsewhere.

Will go back again, to see other hottie, but would be good if they have a better skills on massage.
    Do you recall what nationalities they were?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both occasions were Chinese.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12