Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parramatta RnT... finally found one.

Parramatta RnT... finally found one.

I was on the back of a very bad FS punt recently (yesterday). So... I thought I would rebound today and get back on the horse! Checked the rosters of Rogers joints in brodie and George, but none of the girls I like are on today. He intro some to me via PM, but they start late today. I have other appointments later in evening so I must finish my session before 7pm.

So desperate but can't find a FS joint in the last minute so I went for RnT. Found one in parramatta near my work place. It has been known by many names, but I think it is called Parrathaispa or something. It is on the street level in Horwood Place. You can't miss it. PM me if you can't find the contact number or location in google.

The girls look very young when I stepped into the shop at 6pm. There were 2 girls sitting around at the reception area. When they saw me walk in, they giggled and greeted me. They look very naughty and hinted that this was not a legit shop. I chose the naughtier but bustier girl, Sanya. She took me to the last cubicle at the back... The cubicles are divided by curtains, so strictly speaking not cubicles per se. Privacy was minimum in terms of sound. But there was no one else in the shop, just one customer - me. I took off my clothes and the other girl came into the cubicle to check on me... She asked if I am ok and she said next time I should choose her. She gave me a kiss on the cheeks and seductively rubbed my bare back then left the cubicle. Wow... GFE started already even not from my chosen girl.

My chosen girl Sanya came in and saw that I removed ally clothes except for my underwear, she immediately pulled it off, as if I was over dressed for the occasion. Wow... Another sign of GFE to come even before I paid for extra. At this point, I've only paid $65 for 45mins oil massage. So I already got a kiss on the cheek and my underwear being stripped from my butt.

So on with the oil massage which was nice and gentle. She asked me of I wanted harder, I said no... Just gentle cos I need some tender loving care. I am still recovering from a heartless WL who took my money and gave Zero service. Anyways... Sanya have me a nice oily thai massage for neck to toe. When she reached the butt... It was full steam ahead, she touched my balls with every stroke. Definitely on purpose. Trying to build up momentum for the happy ending. So I position my legs so she can better access my balls. Play along bro... That's the way I roll... Go with the flow. LOL.

After kneading my butt for so long, till my toes started to cramp... She asked me to flip over and she asked about the extra. $50 for the happy ending... If I want. Yes sure I want it! After you've touched and massaged my balls for so long, don't need to ask me the question. Just do it lady!

Anyways... She was in a tight fitting tank top and I asked if she will remove her top... She said additional $20. I said ok... Cos I was curious to see her D cups. They were big ok... For a non boob lover like me... I needed 1.5 hands to cup one breast. Anyways... Good GFE from her... I put my hands to rest on her butt during part 2, but she keep putting them back on her rack... She is very proud of her assets. She keep wanting me to squeeze them. And she kept that come fuck me face on with the encouraging soft moaning. This is what I call GFE. Not some KPS FS lady who don't even allow me to suck her nipples.

Anyways... I was really happy to unload and she was very relaxed, letting me fully unload... And continues holding onto my dick and comforting it after the hard work. She cleaned me up and then ushered me to the shower at the back of the shop. I showered and went out to pay her at the reception. The other girl hugged me before I left.

Eventhough I would not put these girls in the best looking lists. I think they are average looking but hard working thai ladies who want my business. That's why I enjoyed it so much. Attitude is so important, I felt comfortable from the moment the other girl came in to kiss me... I will try her next.

Yes! Back on the horse and ready to rumble again!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    very nice ar, thanks for sharing, I'd like to add that with bad punts, pls name the shop and day you were there as this may help others by not going on that day. I had 1 recently and will put up ar soon.

So you paid $65 for 45 min massage only, then HJ is $50 plus $20 more for clothes off.

So all up $135 for 45 min and you didn't even get to fuck those D Cups !

Emmmmmm! Very for money not that good brother !

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Gotta agree... That's kinda overpriced for what you got
    Yes... I think the price in parramatta is not as competitive as in city. It was overpriced. I had a hard time finding a RnT shop in parra. Any bro got recommendations for RnT in this area?

I checked some Korean places like Juliet in burwood... (Which is not nearby) They charge $130 for an hour. Should I go and try there?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    Yes... I think the price in parramatta is not as competitive as in city. It was overpriced. I had a hard time finding a RnT shop in parra. Any bro got recommendations for RnT in this area?

I checked some Korean places like Juliet in burwood... (Which is not nearby) They charge $130 for an hour. Should I go and try there?
    juliets in burwood is 170 per hour

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i tried this rnt ages ago, its the one upstairs near the karaoke.

from what i remember it was more pricey than the main shops. Also the girls were korean.

it wasn't bad, but then again it wasn't good good if that makes sense.

id just stick to the main shops, its better presented.

longer trading hours and wider variety and its cheaper than that one you tried.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i tried this rnt ages ago, its the one upstairs near the karaoke.
    They have moved across the road into an apartment block apparently

Hi guys... The one I went to is a Thai shop on Horwood place, not korean golden touch near the karaoke which has closed and moved into a discreet location nearby as per the bro above.

Please share if any bro knows of any main shops in Parra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So $70 for clothes off and HJ? Too much, but I guess when you're already hard for it!!! I love Thai girls but that's no good value. But I'll probably still check it out! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    Hi guys... The one I went to is a Thai shop on Horwood place, not korean golden touch near the karaoke which has closed and moved into a discreet location nearby as per the bro above.

Please share if any bro knows of any main shops in Parra.
    Hi bro SPE, do you mind to share where is the new shop for Golden Touch?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    North Parramatta has 2.
    Ross St (Near Macdonalds) apparently has some fresh younger meat on display and across the road (next door to the kebab shop on Church St), is a Chinese shop which always does extras but full of pork chops. There is a Thai shop on Church St down near Phillip St in towards the CBD under new management. I suspect they offer extras once they know you as I have seen some hot looking uni aged girls in skimpy clothes walking up there. problem is it is not at all discreet with the entrance on a main road, always full of people walking past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawal View Post
    I don't know the new location as I have not been there, but I called the old number on google and it is still valid. Get the address from the lady. I have not tried it cos I don't have time lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Spe , will try to call them to find out.

Kaylie, thanks for your info. Mind to comment on the shops you have experienced?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry can someone PM me the address or phone number? Kinda confused as to where this is

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So the thai place on Horwood is for sale, $60k asking price.. anyone game to buy it and corner the Parra cbd market? (Legit massages only of course!!! ;-) )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    previously I was looking everywhere in parramatta for rnt but mostly legit massage only, I been to Wendy's traditional massage at the church st for a few times but only milf on offer, didn't see any young ml at all. massage was strong and part 2 was ok nothing to write home about. I also went to Horwood Pl once but no extra was offered.
    Then a while ago I discovered this new place at hassall st when I parked my car at the council car park located between hassall st and macquarie st. At first glance I was pretty sure it's a Chinese rnt shop but I haven't had a chance to sample it, then I looked up the net and found their webpage, to my surprise, they even write on the web say "Many of our stunning ladies offer extra services", bingo!! as an experienced punter, do not believe the photos in their web, it's too obvious anyway.
    but will give them a go soon.
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenL View Post
    previously I was looking everywhere in parramatta for rnt but mostly legit massage only, I been to Wendy's traditional massage at the church st for a few times but only milf on offer, didn't see any young ml at all. massage was strong and part 2 was ok nothing to write home about. I also went to Horwood Pl once but no extra was offered.
    Then a while ago I discovered this new place at hassall st when I parked my car at the council car park located between hassall st and macquarie st. At first glance I was pretty sure it's a Chinese rnt shop but I haven't had a chance to sample it, then I looked up the net and found their webpage, to my surprise, they even write on the web say "Many of our stunning ladies offer extra services", bingo!! as an experienced punter, do not believe the photos in their web, it's too obvious anyway.
    but will give them a go soon.
    cheers
    Oh for those bro who'd also be interested, go to their website www.parramattamassage.com.au
    it's called Angel Massage. Located on the ground level of a residential apartment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawal View Post
    I think it's at the newly built apartment, B1 Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    North Parramatta has 2.
    Ross St (Near Macdonalds) apparently has some fresh younger meat on display and across the road (next door to the kebab shop on Church St), is a Chinese shop which always does extras but full of pork chops.
    You must have a vision impairment , Ross Street full of pork chops, next to the kebab shop are matured pork chops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenL View Post
    Oh for those bro who'd also be interested, go to their website www.parramattamassage.com.au
    it's called Angel Massage. Located on the ground level of a residential apartment.
    Any bros tried this place yet? Drove past yesterday but it seems like theres no discreet entry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast