Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Day Spa

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sunshine Day Spa

One shop owner texted me:

dear customer:just let u know the new shop call sunshine dayspa is opening at 946 logan rd,holland park,opposite holland park pub ,opening special half hour:$30, 1hour $50,booking number :0404630018,parking at back,wellcome for try!thank u very much!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah got it as well. Anyone tried it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow how I wish I got spam txt from massage places

Senior Member(無間使者)

Try it

No other info given BW?

I'm willing to give it a go today, been a terrible week and I need some serious punting before the weekend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got the same msg too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They must be doing OK, I got there at 10.30 and they were full!!!

So on recent advise, I continued further along and went to Pure for the first time, very impressed.
    Had a very nice Japanese girl give a great massage
    Girl 9/10
    Massage 9/10
    Overall 7/10

I was amazed at how many places there are out along Logan Rd, have they all been reviewed? Must be 15, even a Chinese one on the next corner to Pure, and a big one opposite Holland Park Cop shop which is interesting!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    yes, many good shops on Logan Rd and the streets nearby: The major ones are Angie's, Stoneham, Mozhi, Sunshine, Pure, Red Tea, GTM. The lesser ones are numerous (the dodgy shop in Stones Corner, Greenslopes, Natural Therapies, the one south of GTM etc).

I felt abundant joy and warmth of Sunshine when I visited it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So does anyone know if the $50/hr is all inclusive at sunshine?? Wishful thinking I know but just asking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always been a fan of Logan Road in Holland Park. Used to live in Abbotsleigh Street many years ago, and loved the place where you could get a hambuger with the lot.

Anyway, on matters totally unrelated to getting something with the lot dropped into Holland Park again, and had a Jolly old time.

Can't get anymore cryptic than that!

Happy punting....sorry, I mean massaging.

BrainSex
    I dropped into Sunshine durig the week. as has been previously mentioned it is busy. As I'm walking along the street towards the shop, likely looking punter coming opposite direction, Sure enough, he goes in. I give him a polite 7 minutes before I enter. One girl sweeping floor, one girl already heading into Punter A. One older lady, nose stud shows me to room.

She's busy taking calls from you guys. Girls applying job, girls not showing up. In between she rubs me for massage.

Tug was nice but standard mainland China service from this one.

I think it is better not to have this lady do the service.

One guy entered shop during my massage. Then another as i'm ready to leave.

For me, it's just too busy. I like some discretion getting in/out.

Cheers

Brainsex

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    there's a rear door (no pun intended) into the huge shared car park at the back (similar to Star, South Brisbane)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    there's a rear door (no pun intended) into the huge shared car park at the back (similar to Star, South Brisbane)
    Yeah, but even that can be pretty full at times. Girls quite obliging but I think I'll go elsewhere that is quieter...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    been there cant get in to busy told come back later to day got there 9.15 sign on door closed 9.45 an Asian girl walks in
    turns the sign around so i walk in told to come back half in hour to busy never going back

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    there must be a good reason why they're so busy

BrainSex
    i think they are poorly organised from what i here on he phone.

like others say, i wont go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are. Fifty bucks for an hour and it's kind of new'ish compared to some of the other establishments. All the same I might be back one day when this is no longer so

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only 2 girls when i go there

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't quite get it. I've mentioned the shop's phone number to help you make enquiries / booking but it seems that not many of you do that

Junior Member(有D料到)

forget walk ins until it's quieter

I specifically asked for a Young Skinny girl on WeChat but unfortunately the girl I was meant to get ended up doing the massage for a walk in.

I got the older lady who manages the calls. She took Two calls during the massage and sent a few texts. She was friendly and chatty and she rubbed my balls a fair amount...

Great massage. Will only go back if I get a young asian girl... the older lady said that they have (including her) 3 girls Monday to Wednesday and 4 girls Thursday to Sunday.

Call ahead...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't quite get it. I've mentioned the shop's phone number to help you make enquiries / booking but it seems that not many of you do that
    It seems that some of the members here don't like to book ahead or spend any time or effort getting to know who the girls are at each shop. Which of course is being reflected by their high failure rate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast