Thread: Lin , winnie, pink , 3 leg parlay, wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink Lin , winnie, pink , 3 leg parlay, wow!

Decided to go with fellow punters recommendations, 3 girls individually rather then all together, @ 30min sessions.
    after a bit of luck @ Randwick on Monday with a 3 leg parlay I was cashed up ready for some real recreation Asian Babes. my regular punt Paris text me that she was not working today @ 142 & LIn was filling in for her.

Amanda introduced me to Lin first, I was very impressed, soft features, petite body, lovely smile, Gfe, then Amanda introduced me to Pink I was even more impressed, tiny girl, cute face,sexy body, I had a hard on sitting down when she leaned over & touched my hand, Winnie is a regular of mine @ 533.

First Lin, really nice vibe, soft kissing, beautiful body Ccup tits slim but curvy, attractive face, Cbj, dom on into daty, really sweet tasting pussy, into mish dom up a bit of lube, really tight pussy, got some nice moans, came in no time. we had a chat about cooking, Lin said she can cook & would cook for me 1 day, yes please. showered. Amanda said to stay in room & wait for Winnie.

Winnie cruises in , I know Winnie, a little bit larger 165cm, slim but curvy body a nice smile, attractive face, she is built for sex, Winnie likes to kiss passionately, so we just go it its really full on with Winnie she has got her leg over my shoulder while I am side on great view of her pussy & we root like crazy, she is so wet that she has to use tissues to stop the flow, and I can feel her juices running down my balls no lube for this beauty, we root for 20min finally cum in dom.
    Winnie is a popular girl, and she has another punter waiting so Amanda comes in the room while I am in my briefs and gives me a hand to take my clothes to Pinks room but Pink is being hammered by another punter I could hear her screams, so Amanda takes me to another room, I give Amanda a wink & she just smiles and leaves, 15 mins has past then Pink comes & gets me , but I had a nice moment just reflecting on Lin & Winnie, and getting my breath back. I saved the best to last.

Pink is so petite and a genuine 20 yr old, so lovely to look at, she gives me a bonener, she takes me in the shower and washes my cock a soft kiss , then drys me off, into 69 Pink has such a tiny ass and a tiny sweet pussy man its good, Pink really works my cock great mouth pressure, then she dom me up a bit of lube and climbs on my hard cock in cowgirl, she just lower her tight pussy on the top of my cock & using her tiny soft hand strokes the rest of my cock, man I can feel this almighty orgasm building, and I explode in the dom, I just wanted to suck on her soft natural young tits, Pink has a tattoo of a butterfly across her bum, so I call her my little butterfly and sing her a song come fly with me from the movie catch me if you can, Pink enjoyed it, and kissed me all the way down the stairs on the way out I seen Amanda, she asked wich girl was the best I said Pink, I got a serious problem Paris will be back next week, I can feel a double coming on.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzladance69 View Post
    Decided to go with fellow punters recommendations, 3 girls individually rather then all together, @ 30min sessions.
    after a bit of luck @ Randwick on Monday with a 3 leg parlay I was cashed up ready for some real recreation Asian Babes. my regular punt Paris text me that she was not working today @ 142 & LIn was filling in for her.

Amanda introduced me to Lin first, I was very impressed, soft features, petite body, lovely smile, Gfe, then Amanda introduced me to Pink I was even more impressed, tiny girl, cute face,sexy body, I had a hard on sitting down when she leaned over & touched my hand, Winnie is a regular of mine @ 533.

First Lin, really nice vibe, soft kissing, beautiful body Ccup tits slim but curvy, attractive face, Cbj, dom on into daty, really sweet tasting pussy, into mish dom up a bit of lube, really tight pussy, got some nice moans, came in no time. we had a chat about cooking, Lin said she can cook & would cook for me 1 day, yes please. showered. Amanda said to stay in room & wait for Winnie.

Winnie cruises in , I know Winnie, a little bit larger 165cm, slim but curvy body a nice smile, attractive face, she is built for sex, Winnie likes to kiss passionately, so we just go it its really full on with Winnie she has got her leg over my shoulder while I am side on great view of her pussy & we root like crazy, she is so wet that she has to use tissues to stop the flow, and I can feel her juices running down my balls no lube for this beauty, we root for 20min finally cum in dom.
    Winnie is a popular girl, and she has another punter waiting so Amanda comes in the room while I am in my briefs and gives me a hand to take my clothes to Pinks room but Pink is being hammered by another punter I could hear her screams, so Amanda takes me to another room, I give Amanda a wink & she just smiles and leaves, 15 mins has past then Pink comes & gets me , but I had a nice moment just reflecting on Lin & Winnie, and getting my breath back. I saved the best to last.

Pink is so petite and a genuine 20 yr old, so lovely to look at, she gives me a bonener, she takes me in the shower and washes my cock a soft kiss , then drys me off, into 69 Pink has such a tiny ass and a tiny sweet pussy man its good, Pink really works my cock great mouth pressure, then she dom me up a bit of lube and climbs on my hard cock in cowgirl, she just lower her tight pussy on the top of my cock & using her tiny soft hand strokes the rest of my cock, man I can feel this almighty orgasm building, and I explode in the dom, I just wanted to suck on her soft natural young tits, Pink has a tattoo of a butterfly across her bum, so I call her my little butterfly and sing her a song come fly with me from the movie catch me if you can, Pink enjoyed it, and kissed me all the way down the stairs on the way out I seen Amanda, she asked wich girl was the best I said Pink, I got a serious problem Paris will be back next week, I can feel a double coming on.
    Thanks for your valuable review. Winnie and Pink are working on Sunday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another Lynn review - with a different spelling

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Another Lynn review - with a different spelling
    Same girl but different spelling