Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar

Advice needed

yeah if any of the bros could ever be so kind, and help a brother out with his thoughts on something...

i was seeing a girl at the start of the year, and i really really liked her.

we broke up because she said she was starting anew job and she was really ashamed of it.

(have in mind that she was a normal girl the whole time we knew each other.)

anyway she full stopped talking to me and messaging me as she said from now she will be busy.

i haven't heard or seen her for many months.

than BOOM ! last night i went k massage. she walks in the line up. she sees me and runs out the room faster than the flash.

i was shocked, i couldn't believe it. the whole day night and even till today I've been saying "NO FREAKING WAY".

Has this kinda thing ever happened to any of you guys?

how do you react to this?

do i try call her or message her?

please tell me your thoughts brothers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let her be. I wouldn't push for a relationship knowing what she does for a living. However if you can live with the fact that she's a ML and does what she does by all means progress. I guess it's up to a individual, whether it bothers you or not.

Banned
    I would just forget about her and move on, that seems to be what she wants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey BK dun worry mate, no need contact her, she probably needs the $$$ & is embarrassed, she will contact you when she has quit or ready.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think she can simultaneously handle the facts that (1) you go to massage shops and (2) you know she works at massage shops. I'd suggest to move on.

Banned
    Normal girls work. Live with it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ohh man I can feel your pain.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If I was u, I will wait... She will call u when u r ready.

IMO - I don't care wot my g/f did in the past, as long it does not impact the future.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If she still has feelings for u and broke up just cuz she's too ashamed of her job then I guess u could talk to her and say I don't mind. But then again now she knows u go to kor massage places so dynamics may changed.

Just make another booking with her so you can tell her its ok and you don't mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If ur still feeling something for her and u r okay with her new job ...then txt her and tell her that it doesnt matter and u can understand why she might need to do it... Leave it for her to reply...if she's still not interested or u can't handle that she's a ML....then move on
    At least that way u r sure about the situation...and maybe it will lessen the obvious shame she felt when she saw u.

Traditional wooing methods will no longer work. Id say the chances of her replying to you is slim. Since the bridge is burnt, might as well see her as a customer. See her at the shop often while it lasts, maybe you guys can work something out.

Which massage shop bra ? If u dont mint to tell us

I think i this case , forget about her .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know what everyone is taking about here.

Text or call her. SHE WILL RESPOND probably out of fear that you will blab onto her friends or family.

I hate to say it, but her secret is much 'worse' than yours bro. Take advantage of this situation, it doesn't happen very often.

Yes I know that kinda sounds evil but you haven't told us what your feelings about this girl is - do you still love/like her? Or just want to root her?

Either way, I reckon you'll always wonder what could have been, if you don't act on this situation.

thanks for all your opinions and thoughts on this matter.

i know she knows that i go there. but whats worse, her knowing i go there? or her knowing i know she works there?

i feel like usher when he says he feels twisted cause one side of him he wants to move on and the other side wants to contact her.

might not be exact lyrics, but same feeling kinda thing...

and look i don't mind if she works there or not. i understand a lot of people hate there jobs and do it for the money, and thats understandable.

the reception knew that we knew each other as well, so i don't think they will let me book her anytime soon.

and to the bros asking whats her name and what shop, don't take it personally or to heart but id rather keep it in the dark, this is not just any ml.....

She choose to work for money right ? Then text her or call her say to her stop do the job n you support her , and lets see what will happen

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    She choose to work for money right ? Then text her or call her say to her stop do the job n you support her , and lets see what will happen
    i still haven't decided whether or not to call her yet, or wait for her to talk to me.

i probably could support her, but thats a big step for anyone in a relationship, don't you think?

and one of the things i respected about her most before we met, was that she was a strong independent woman.

i don't know if it would be the same if i were to do that for her, she'd be like every other girl then

it got even more weird last night. i went out for dinner with a few mates.

and sitting on the next table, i saw her again.

i caught her staring at me a couple times as she caught me aswell looking.

is that some kinda weird sign or something?

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    yeah if any of the bros could ever be so kind, and help a brother out with his thoughts on something...

i was seeing a girl at the start of the year, and i really really liked her.

we broke up because she said she was starting anew job and she was really ashamed of it.

(have in mind that she was a normal girl the whole time we knew each other.)

anyway she full stopped talking to me and messaging me as she said from now she will be busy.

i haven't heard or seen her for many months.

than BOOM ! last night i went k massage. she walks in the line up. she sees me and runs out the room faster than the flash.

i was shocked, i couldn't believe it. the whole day night and even till today I've been saying "NO FREAKING WAY".

Has this kinda thing ever happened to any of you guys?

how do you react to this?

do i try call her or message her?

please tell me your thoughts brothers

I have been following this thread, didn't think anything good is gonna come out of this - and if you ask for a quick response from me - it's simple: Move on and forget about her !

But then the replies kept coming and brother TBK saw the lady again and reading between the lines, you certainly can not get her out of your mind, so I thought, may be I can put in my few cents as a older but not necessarily wiser guy to a younger brother:

1. You really love her, and couldn't care less what she is doing, you want her ! OK if you can live with the fact that she has been a K-shop girl, then nothing or no one should stop you and you both deserve a chance, you to let her know of your feeling and your willingness to accept and support her, she may continue to work if you can live with that or you can support her financially so that she can stop working - the rest is between you too, none of our business really, and good luck to both of you !!

2. You just want to fuck her or see her naked body and play her for all you can, you don't look down on her, but you just want to have fun - fair enough, go to the shop and see her, provided that she is willing to see you too - I think you two may be living in similar social circle - both Korean or she Korean and you Asian, so this could be awkward but manageable, you can be just open and honest with her, go tell her that you are adult male and you have needs and she is an adult lady while working in the adult industry, it is just providing a service to the community and totally legal in NSW. You guys can be friends and while your relationship may not progress into a "Friends with Benefits" or "Fuck Buddy" type, but if you can remain just friends outside of work but she will be happy to see you as a customer in the shop - then this is outcome will be as good as it gets, and really close to a perfect happy ending. What happens from there, no one will know, as long as both parties are happy and open and honest - again , good luck to both of you. Just the private business between two consenting adults.

3. Any other thoughts or relationships or friendships you may be thinking but Not either of the above - then my advice to you is to move on and forget about her.

Just my three cents,

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast