Thread: Ivy at Kelly's - great session with very pretty girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Ivy at Kelly's - great session with very pretty girl

Person's Name : Ivy (not the Ivy I reviewed here early Dec '18)

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 17/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 29 (she told me - looks slightly younger but probably right)

Size/shape : Very pretty, quite tall. lovely slender and shapely figure, C-cups, nice butt, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : As always with this girl - a great session with a very pretty and lovely young lady

My experience/comments : I met Ivy in Kelly’s office after my session with Lucy a couple of weeks ago and I liked what I saw (although I thought she looked familiar) so I booked her today.

Turned up and Kelly said that Ivy was ready and I went straight into the front room downstairs and was immediately joined by Ivy.

It was a chilly day and she was wearing a large fluffy dressing gown which she removed to reveal a tight black mini-skirt and a bra.

She is tallish and has a very pretty face with a beauty spot just below her mouth.

Ivy was immediately cheerful, chatty and smiling. Her English is very good.

I showered and when I came out Ivy had stripped and was sitting on the bed.

She has a lovely slender and shapely figure with nice C-cups, good legs and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Ivy lay in my arms to warm up a bit and started stroking my cock.

She then knelt between my legs and started licking my balls and perineum and then worked her way up my shaft.

It was an excellent BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual to start with lovely soft lips and no teeth. She slowly went faster flicking her tongue on the underside of my helmet, good hand-action, plenty of saliva and lovely eye-contact.

The view in the side-on mirror was great and from time to time I propped myself up on my elbows to watch this lovely girl sucking me.

I suggested some 69 and for a horrible moment I thought she was going to say no but she moved round and lowered herself onto me.

As soon as I started to finger her arsehole she swiped my hand away.

She took a bit of time to warm up but after a while she stopped sucking me and just sat up and stroked my cock.

She got a bit louder, although not much, but she was squirming around before she panted “I cum” and wriggled away.

She sat on the bed beside me while she got her breath back and then sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie on the bed and I licked one for her nipples before moving down for some DATY.

I tickled her pussy lips with my finger but she brushed my hand away when I went for some insertion.

She responded again and it wasn’t long before she pushed my head away as she came a second time and she wouldn’t let me touch her for a while.

After some more BJ I asked her to get a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”.

We started with some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style, and she rode me passionately for quite a time while making some lovely facial expressions.

Ivy tired and said “You fuck me” so I asked for some doggie and knelt on the bed behind her. (The bed in the room is too high for me to stand by the bed as I prefer.)

There is a big mirror at the head of the bed and we were watching each other in it – great view.

I started to get cramps in the back of my thigh so I suggested some doggie.

This was great as Ivy held her legs in the air and I pounded away for ages but I was having one of those days when I felt I wasn’t going to cum like that so when Ivy suggested that she suck me some more, I withdrew and lay down.

Ivy removed the condom, wiped me down and sucked me.

I made it clear when I was close to cumming and she finished me off with a HJ.

After the tidy-up she lay in my arms and we had a chat.

She is from HK and has been here for a good while. She only works at Kelly’s on Mondays so I asked her where else she worked. She said “Everywhere” but her familiarity was dawning on me so I said “64?” and she said "Yes, as Chanel". I told her I’d seen her there (my notes later told me it was at the end of 2017) and she said “Yes. I remember”. I expressed surprise at this and said that I knew she also worked at 105 as Elaine – I’d met her there in the corridor there but not for a session.

We had a good chat about other girls and shops but all too soon time was up so she showered, then did I and we both dressed.

A final big hug and I went to have my usual chat with Kelly.

I said hello to Sonia, Sakura, Lucy and the new girl Sugar whom I saw last week.

I was also lucky enough to be able to have a chat with Nicky when she was between bookings as I haven’t had the chance to meet up with her for a couple of months because she’s always so very busy.

I asked Kelly about a couple of new girls, one of whom I’ve recently seen elsewhere but she was very good so I might see her again

Kelly had been complaining that the shop was quiet but then it suddenly got busy so I said I’d see her soon and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I wonder if the ground floor room still has the disco lights and disco ball

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Thanks for the review. I wonder if the ground floor room still has the disco lights and disco ball
    Thanks for your comment about the review.

Regarding the lights, I don't think so (it is usually up to the girl to bring these things in), but to be honest I was concentrating on the lovely Ivy, not on the ceiling.

Fred

Banned
    Ivy on roster today 9/12