Person's Name : Macy

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

Date of Visit : 3/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.19pritchardplace.com

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : as per the roster page....good value for the money.

Size - Shape.. Size 10...D cups and Good looker

Services Provided : CBJ, covered FS

Value for money/recommend? : @ $75 for 1/2 hr YES

On arriving was greeted by papasan and was introduced to new girl Macy, "You want to see me she says?” ” The Answer was obv lol” she ushered me into the room I paid her $75 for the 1/2 hr ! She gave me a towel and I washed myself down making sure my cock was extra clean for the session ahead

When I came out Macy helped dry me off paying attention to my now stiff cock. I lay down on the bed as Macy joined me and she started with cbj it was great I felt like blowing my load then and there but held back for the main course, I lay back down next to her and she got on top and rode my cock in cowgirl for a while, she was tight and wet. She took me all the way and I just laid there and watched her D Cups bounce up and down. After a few mins I entered her in mish then side saddle and finished off with doggie where I let loose and filled the dom. Macy cleaned me up and we laid down together and had a bit of a chat about things in general before I showered and headed of into the wilderness all in all a great experience and will probably re visit to see Macy again soon