Thread: Macy Very Racey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Macy Very Racey

Person's Name : Macy

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

Date of Visit : 3/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.19pritchardplace.com

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : as per the roster page....good value for the money.

Size - Shape.. Size 10...D cups and Good looker

Services Provided : CBJ, covered FS

Value for money/recommend? : @ $75 for 1/2 hr YES

On arriving was greeted by papasan and was introduced to new girl Macy, "You want to see me she says?” ” The Answer was obv lol” she ushered me into the room I paid her $75 for the 1/2 hr ! She gave me a towel and I washed myself down making sure my cock was extra clean for the session ahead

When I came out Macy helped dry me off paying attention to my now stiff cock. I lay down on the bed as Macy joined me and she started with cbj it was great I felt like blowing my load then and there but held back for the main course, I lay back down next to her and she got on top and rode my cock in cowgirl for a while, she was tight and wet. She took me all the way and I just laid there and watched her D Cups bounce up and down. After a few mins I entered her in mish then side saddle and finished off with doggie where I let loose and filled the dom. Macy cleaned me up and we laid down together and had a bit of a chat about things in general before I showered and headed of into the wilderness all in all a great experience and will probably re visit to see Macy again soon

Smile "MACY" Hot Sexy & Gorgeous is Working Today!!!

"MACY" - "HOT" & "SEXY" Is back today has some great customer feedback and a "NEW" review this Gorgeous Size 10 D Cup sexy lady "MACY" returns to the team @ Pritchard Place today comes highly recommended giving top service so drop in and say hi to "MACY" & let her tease you today !!!!

Read "MACY'S" "NEW" Review Here >>>> "MACY"

Need more info on "MACY" or to make a booking? Call 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map To Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking

Open 10am till Late

PPP.

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it be nice if you had pictures of ALL the ladies that work here

Senior Member(無間使者)

Macy

Also saw Macy and she is a stunning girl, she gave me a terrific BBBJ in which I spurted my load within 5 mins. She had me ready again within 10 mins with a CBJ and then jumped on and pumped her pussy on my hard again cock while her gorgeous tits slapped my face from side to side. We then moved to doggie and finished round 2 off in mish. I rose again for a third time after a 3rd CBJ and this time Racey Macy straddled me in reverse cowgirl which let me tell you was a sight for sore eyes and by then my tired cock was pleading for mercy before letting off one last load. Both Sophia and Macy work same days and I have no hesitation in choosing either on my next visit to PP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her today, she provide excellent service, not a time watcher, tall, slim, great tits , kind of GFE feeling,
    will see her again soon, she works on Thursday and Fridays.

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au