Thread: Looking for fun near Softel Broadbeach

Looking for fun near Softel Broadbeach

here on business trip until thursday afternoon so need to find something tonight or tomorrow

any ideas on whats value so i dont go home all dissappointed.. naughty RnT shop or FS

i dont need the top of the range shit.. i get that in Sydney...

any help is appreciated.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Senior Member(無間使者)

Help

Hi Mozzila, I'm only new to the forum but as no one has replied I thought I would share what little I know about the coast.
    Compared to Sydney, it's a non event, I get to Sydney every now and again and can't believe how good the RnT services are.
    There are quite a few options close by, unfortunately I haven't tried any of them and most of the responses on this Forum are to the Brisbane area and not the GC.
    If you try them, would certainly appreciate a review!
    If you head up towards the Gold Coast to Chevron Island, Happy Dragon gets great reviews as does the one virtually next door to it.
    A bit further away is Station Rd Nerang and there's two there that I can highly recommend, but it's 15 minutes or so in a Taxi.
    20 minutes the other way and you're over the border and in Tweed Heads so more like NSW rules and regulations.
    The only other suggestion I have is the Gold Coast Bulletin, I used to have great success with that but it's a few years ago and I don't have any numbers that would still be current. Good luck and enjoy your stay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    here on business trip until thursday afternoon so need to find something tonight or tomorrow

any ideas on whats value so i dont go home all dissappointed.. naughty RnT shop or FS

i dont need the top of the range shit.. i get that in Sydney...

any help is appreciated.
    There's about 4 or 5 rub and tug shops in the Broadbeach area.

Just walk to the Gold Coast highway, turn left and there's one on each side of the highway.