Thread: Bait and Switch at Posh

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bait and Switch at Posh

Ok a bit of a gripe for Posh management. But with a happy ending.

Was up for a nice massage today and checked the Posh roster....saw new girl Stacy and fancied getting close to those big melons. Plus she has short hair, bringing fantasies in my head of Akina Hara (AV) as I dialled.

Me: "Is Stacy on today?"
    Her: "Im Stacy"
    Me : "Can I make a 1 hour booking?"
    Her: better if you come now"
    Me: Ok Ill be there in 5 minutes
    Her: Ok see you soon

Now heres the thing you see, I was about 300m away when I made this call, and I reckon I was there in like 4 mins flat.

So I walked in the door and met a new lady who I think was the mamasan, who Ive never seen in Posh.

She asked if I called and I said yes and then - sorry, Stacy has a booking....and Im standing there thinking are you fucking kidding me? She just told me 4 mins ago she was free. As usual they pawned another girl off on me (more on that later) and I accepted because I had walked all of 300m (haha) and no way was I going home on a full load. But you know, its a pretty shit way to treat your customers, especially if they call up and ask for someone specifically. Now Im not even sure if the chick I was talking to was Stacy or if it was just classic bait and switch....get em in because they are weak willed and will go for someone else.

Annnyyywaayyyy....I forgive you Posh management because

I
    met
    Renae
    *heart*

Sigh.

Best fucking massage experience of my life. What a personality. We spent most of the session cracking up laughing and at the end I felt like old friends, already dying to see her again. Ill definitely be back to see Renee.

Of course, next time I try to book Renee they'll try to pawn some chick called Stacy off on me....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm truly sorry bro.. That was my fault.. I booked Stacy via PM to the mamasan, and she probably told Stacy a little too late that she had a booking already, and since you're already in the joint, she can't let you know..
    Anyway, glad that you liked Renne.. I was torn between those two.. Renee's gonna be my next hit.. Lol... She seems nice and fun...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    Ok a bit of a gripe for Posh management. But with a happy ending.

Was up for a nice massage today and checked the Posh roster....saw new girl Stacy and fancied getting close to those big melons. Plus she has short hair, bringing fantasies in my head of Akina Hara (AV) as I dialled.

Me: "Is Stacy on today?"
    Her: "Im Stacy"
    Me : "Can I make a 1 hour booking?"
    Her: better if you come now"
    Me: Ok Ill be there in 5 minutes
    Her: Ok see you soon

Now heres the thing you see, I was about 300m away when I made this call, and I reckon I was there in like 4 mins flat.

So I walked in the door and met a new lady who I think was the mamasan, who Ive never seen in Posh.

She asked if I called and I said yes and then - sorry, Stacy has a booking....and Im standing there thinking are you fucking kidding me? She just told me 4 mins ago she was free. As usual they pawned another girl off on me (more on that later) and I accepted because I had walked all of 300m (haha) and no way was I going home on a full load. But you know, its a pretty shit way to treat your customers, especially if they call up and ask for someone specifically. Now Im not even sure if the chick I was talking to was Stacy or if it was just classic bait and switch....get em in because they are weak willed and will go for someone else.

Annnyyywaayyyy....I forgive you Posh management because

I
    met
    Renae
    *heart*

Sigh.

Best fucking massage experience of my life. What a personality. We spent most of the session cracking up laughing and at the end I felt like old friends, already dying to see her again. Ill definitely be back to see Renee.

Of course, next time I try to book Renee they'll try to pawn some chick called Stacy off on me....
    Omg, this is beyond my words ,
    But I should apologise to u, pls forgive me~ pls pls...
    it really happened at same time when 'khuntong' confirmed wanna see Stacy.

This problem has been haunting me for a while too, I should have made a clarity of booking of our shop.
    Pls confirm that time , ur name & how long wif u like to stay, then we ll check if
    Any vacancy , then we say, confirmed or ok, see u. They other situation .. Well , don't know
    How does it count.
    Stacy is new to our shop and Australia , didt know well abt things yet, we ll give her a long term training.
    Again, it's my fault to put her on shift before proper training. It's bit complicated to explain here.

However, all of our gals are treasures! They are all attractive to certain customers,
    Hope see u next time . We will find a way to improve ourselves.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Omg, this is beyond my words ,
    But I should apologise to u, pls forgive me~ pls pls...
    it really happened at same time when 'khuntong' confirmed wanna see Stacy.

This problem has been haunting me for a while too, I should have made a clarity of booking of our shop.
    Pls confirm that time , ur name & how long wif u like to stay, then we ll check if
    Any vacancy , then we say, confirmed or ok, see u. They other situation .. Well , don't know
    How does it count.
    Stacy is new to our shop and Australia , didt know well abt things yet, we ll give her a long term training.
    Again, it's my fault to put her on shift before proper training. It's bit complicated to explain here.

However, all of our gals are treasures! They are all attractive to certain customers,
    Hope see u next time . We will find a way to improve ourselves.
    Dear Posh,
    your apology is not necessary, but thank you kindly for the reply. These things happen and it worked out great in the end anyway. I dunno what a khuntong is but the lucky bastard beat me to it by a nose....

You will see me again v soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have given this place up. Walked in cold a couple of weeks ago. Young but largish mamasan greets me says 2 girls available. Ok lets meet them.Could see there were several girls behind the curtain.Led down to one of the two vacant rooms at the end of the corridor,past the open door of the old doctors room...yes he had three people in there who had a good look at me,the room opposite appears to be the good doctors waiting room,,,two waiting also checked me out,into room,not a word said just loudly closes the door and leaves.
    Now 4 minutes passes and no MLs appear so I open the door,no one in sight. Anyhow,got sick of standing around like a stale bottle of piss and started to walk.Everyone in the docs rooms still checking me out,as I passed the curtained room they suddenly appeared....''coming now..dont go..wait..hot girls for you.etc etc rhubarb rhubarb. Privacy and customer service non-fucking existent.I have been to this shop many times but will never go back.Was a good thing for me actually as I walked down to Choon massage and had a session with a great Korean. Bit costly but she '' looked after me ''. Punters we may be but we still deserve reasonable customer service!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry but i couldnt help to LOL about the privacy part

Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    I have given this place up. Walked in cold a couple of weeks ago. Young but largish mamasan greets me says 2 girls available. Ok lets meet them.Could see there were several girls behind the curtain.Led down to one of the two vacant rooms at the end of the corridor,past the open door of the old doctors room...yes he had three people in there who had a good look at me,the room opposite appears to be the good doctors waiting room,,,two waiting also checked me out,into room,not a word said just loudly closes the door and leaves.
    Now 4 minutes passes and no MLs appear so I open the door,no one in sight. Anyhow,got sick of standing around like a stale bottle of piss and started to walk.Everyone in the docs rooms still checking me out,as I passed the curtained room they suddenly appeared....''coming now..dont go..wait..hot girls for you.etc etc rhubarb rhubarb. Privacy and customer service non-fucking existent.I have been to this shop many times but will never go back.Was a good thing for me actually as I walked down to Choon massage and had a session with a great Korean. Bit costly but she '' looked after me ''. Punters we may be but we still deserve reasonable customer service!!!
    For this place, best to ring them first so not to get disappointed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post

its been a month now , I know which day you talking abt now.
    When u came and said wanna choose the girls, they were having lunch there.
    I told them to go to the room.
    Normally the process like that:
    1. I tell my girls, the customer wanna see all of u .
    2. They give a #^*++ €¥? facial expression.
    3. They swallow the food then cover the box.
    4. They look at the mirror to make sure they look hot and fresh.
    5. We look at the book to see who's the next turn.

Here we go, they are ready for u to see.
    But I understand u thought everyone were looking at u( while u inside of the room, with the door closed)
    So u had no patient to wait no more.

What a pity...
    That was a Aussie girl's turn, she gave me a WTF look, when I told her u wanna choose the gals.
    Then I have to tell her it's ok, blablabla...she was about to go, but u already about to go as we'll.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding , maybe not. We don't have the right to tell our dear customers what to do.
    Since the Aussie girl was the first day to work here ,so we should give her a chance and couldn't blame on her.

Sorry for letting u lost ur privacy here We do apologize to ur lost for everything & everyone.

Perhaps the old doc who sat there;
    The patients who ' checked' on u;
    The Aussie girl who moved too slow;
    The receptionist who ruined ur mood somehow;
    The hard feeling from u.

But when we are sad then should just go home and cry.
    We definitely respect our generous & decent clients.
    But not everyone must like us, unless we change the name to '107 CBD $$$'.
    That's what everyone likes------Dollars!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

But I understand u thought everyone were looking at u( while u inside of the room, with the door closed)

What a pity...
    That was a Aussie girl's turn, she gave me a WTF look, when I told her u wanna choose the gals.
    Then I have to tell her it's ok, blablabla...she was about to go, but u already about to go as we'll.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding , maybe not. We don't have the right to tell our dear customers what to do.
    Since the Aussie girl was the first day to work here ,so we should give her a chance and couldn't blame on her.

Sorry for letting u lost ur privacy here We do apologize to ur lost for everything & everyone.

The hard feeling from u.

Well said. Next time I think I'll come at lunch time but also bring my lunch, so I can have lunch with your girls and chitchat a bit before getting them to pamper me off!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Well said. Next time I think I'll come at lunch time but also bring my lunch, so I can have lunch with your girls and chitchat a bit before getting them to pamper me off!!!
    Sounds like a good idea~haha

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Sounds like a good idea~haha
    No laugh, I might take you up on it! :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD, u guys know that he's no 1 in head /size. Should have invited him to watch the gals chomping down the bowl of chow mein

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha... Come on you guys.. I'd say the mamasan/admin at CBD Posh is much better than say MOC.. They acknowledge the problem, explain the situation, AND apologize for the inconvenience.. Has anyone seen or heard anything from MOC?? Look, no joint/girl is perfect.. YMMV applies with no exception.. But at least this shop responds to their customers..
    For bro simon, let's just call it a tie, as you also had the best massage experience in your life... Now I'm sure I gotta try Renee at least once.. Probably next week.. Hahaha..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A tie it is Bro Khuntong.
    Any feedback on your experience.....did I miss out on great melons? Feel free to PM if you prefer

Senior Member(無間使者)

What a pity...

The hard feeling from u.

I see,now,let me get this right:- your shop and the girls dislike and discourage punters from meeting and choosing a lady.I presume the Hieroglyphics in your reply represent your girls
    badmouthing a punter behind his back. NICE. I also assume you have no problem with the doctor and his clients having full view of punters as they are led down the hall. PRIVACY??
    If the girls require a lunch break why not shut the doors for an hour or, at least,tell the punter " the girls are on lunch.Would you mind waiting or come back later." FAT CHANCE.
    Just let the mug punter stew while you all have lunch and bad mouth him behind his back.CLASSY.