Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DIANA : so SPECIAL, so UNIQUE, so ADORABLE, so FUCKING HOT!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

DIANA : so SPECIAL, so UNIQUE, so ADORABLE, so FUCKING HOT!

Diana is back! Finally after more than a year she is back!
    Those of you who caught up with her last time will know why this is such exciting news
    And those of you who didn't, well if you catch her this time you will soon find out.
    Diana is a very, very special girl.
    half Japanese, half Aussie, very young, pretty face, tiny, impossibly proportioned body, perfect porcelain skin, beautiful friendly sweet personality, horny as fuck and full of energy and willingness to please.
    If I was going to design a perfect girl for myself she would be something very close to Diana.

LOOKS and BODY
    Diana is a 19yo Half Japanese, half Aussie girl.
    She is very pretty with an elfin or pixie type face with clear Japanese and Western features.
    The DNA lottery has been very kind to her and she has got the best of Eastern and Western features.
    The cute teen braces are gone now and she has a perfect smile.
    And add to that smile the perfect pale complexion, the long light brown hair and that cute nose and sexy eyes and you've got a really attractive young lady.
    And then there's the body!
    Its very rare to catch a girl with a tiny slim size 5 body topped with a stunning pair of C + to almost D cup tits.
    And being hardly 20yo she has got the firmest, fullest, perkiest tits you have ever felt - and those pale pink nipples! OMG!
    Diana is just over 155 cm tall but looks taller due to her slender body and she is quite leggy too, fantastic small but round and firm arse and slender but shapely hips and waist.
    Overall a killer body - pretty close to perfect.

PERSONALITY
    Even if Diana was a complete bitch you would probably still book her just on looks, body and uniqueness alone.
    But here's the thing; she is actually one of the sweetest, friendliest and warmest girls I have ever met - total GFE girl.
    She grew up in Japan so her personality is totally Japanese and English is definitely her second language - though it has improved since last year.
    I am pretty sure Diana hasn't worked as a WL in the year she has been away - she still has the same freshness and genuineness - definitely not a professional.
    And as if it couldn't get any better; she is horny as fuck and really loves sex and totally gets off on all aspects of it.
    Once she warms up - and that only takes a few minutes she goes into a feeding frenzy and devours you until you stumble out the door with your wobbly jelly legs.
    She is not a PSE girl though - no dirty talk or theatrics or fake stuff; just genuinely horny and energetic.

DFK and DATY
    Diana is still one of the best and most passionate DFK girls around.
    She recognised me as soon as walked in and planted a long DFK on me before I even got the chance to introduce myself.
    And then it was DFK the whole time - and so much nicer this time without the braces. LOL!
    Fucking and DFKing Diana at the same time is pure punting heaven!
    Diana is sensitive to being touched pretty much everywhere and responds very enthusiastically and genuinely.
    But when you finally get to her pussy and clit is when the fireworks really start.
    She has the classic Japanese perfect little triangle slightly trimmed down.

BBBJ
    Diana gives a great BBBJ.
    To look at her all prim and proper and delicate and dainty you wouldn't think this pretty little thing could suck a mean cock.
    And how wrong you would be!
    She is very sensual and teasing at first and then really goes up a few notches.
    She even tried to DTBBBJ me 3 times; gagging each time - and then I made her stop.
    She appreciated the let off but still apologised and I assured her it was OK and she still insisted on making up for it by giving me an awesome BBBJ.

FUCKING
    Diana is a hot fuck!
    Literally, it's like a furnace in her tight wet little pussy!
    She loves fucking and totally lets go of all inhibition once you stick your cock inside her.
    That initial wave of pleasure that comes over her, the way her face and body changes when you first penetrate her, and look Diana gives you when you are fucking her, and the way her body responds.
    It's pure magic. You can't fake stuff like that - this girl loves to fuck - simple as that.

ROUND 2
    Needless to say there was a Round 2 of course.
    This girl is the opposite of a clock watcher and will not let you get off so easily.
    She will make sure you have as much fun and experience as much pleasure as she does.
    And that you leave that room totally satisfied; and totally fucked!
    And of course she will kiss and cuddle you as she helps you get dressed and send you off with another DFK and a hug.

OVERALL
    Superb girl! She's got it all.
    Totally adorable and totally addictive!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which shop ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got it....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter, are her tits natural? I have been pining the loss of Stella at Ginza, but perhaps Diana is the answer?

100% natural bro.
    They look and feel amazing.
    Not sure if they are C or D cup.
    They look like D cup to me but maybe they look bigger because they sit on such a tiny slim body.
    Let's just say C +
    I miss Stella too bro.
    Similar girls in that they are totally GFE and very genuine and horny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy shit she sounds perfect! Expect an AR from me very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LongJohnSilver View Post
    Holy shit she sounds perfect! Expect an AR from me very soon!
    Hey bro, have you seen Diana yet?
    Any other bros seen her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks Rooter's AR.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hey bro, have you seen Diana yet?
    Any other bros seen her?
    After reading some of AR by Rooter,I decided to book 1hour and 30 minutes with Diana today.For the sake of God, it was my best sex of the year so far (i don't think it will happen with another girl in the rest 2 months)
    Only 1 word to describe Diana and that is so close to PERFECT.(9.8/10). In my opinion she has a 80% look like Takizawa Rola.
    I definitely seeing her again soon,If i get lucky enough to be booked, cause she is quite busy.
    I intended my next to do list is see K Rina cause she has the look like Yoona's SNSD.Need AR from Rooter. Have you ever been with her? How is she?

That's cool bro - glad to be of service.
    Diana is a very unique and special girl.
    I have done a AR of Rina too.
    You will find it here :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...cking-STUNNING!

Rina is a stunning looking girl, hot body and looks and gives a nice GFE, and her service is very good but not as good as Diana.
    You should definitely look her up bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't managed to see her yet. Her day time roster has made things a bit difficult but she's all I'm thinking about. I've got to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    After reading some of AR by Rooter,I decided to book 1hour and 30 minutes with Diana today.For the sake of God, it was my best sex of the year so far (i don't think it will happen with another girl in the rest 2 months)
    Only 1 word to describe Diana and that is so close to PERFECT.(9.8/10).
    In my opinion she has a 80% look like Takizawa Rola.
    I definitely seeing her again soon,If i get lucky enough to be booked, cause she is quite busy.
    I intended my next to do list is see K Rina cause she has the look like Yoona's SNSD.Need AR from Rooter. Have you ever been with her? How is she?
    You are spot on bro about Diana looking like Rola Takizawa.
    I must admit I didn't know who she was but as soon as I googled I thought WOW! There is a real likeness there!
    Very similar face, hair, body, and white skin.
    But Diana has bigger tits ... and definitely smaller ears LOL!

Yet another Ginza gold standard

Where is Wilson finding all these goddamn halfies?

Usually they're like unicorns but Ginza has a bona fide menage of em!

Very exciting review bro Rooter (as always), keen to get a session in with either Diana or Bianca (I imagine Bianca's English is better ne?) since the premises have been revamped.

OMFG! She's back!
    We could argue all night about who the all time Queen of Ginza is but there is only one and there will ever only be one princess; Princess Diana.
    If you pinned me down and forced me to say who my all time favourite Ginza girl is, it would probably be Diana ... maybe ... it's so hard to pick one.
    Diana is an extraordinary girl!
    So good to have her back!
    Beautiful girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMFG! She's back!
    We could argue all night about who the all time Queen of Ginza is but there is only one and there will ever only be one princess; Princess Diana.
    If you pinned me down and forced me to say who my all time favourite Ginza girl is, it would probably be Diana ... maybe ... it's so hard to pick one.
    Diana is an extraordinary girl!
    So good to have her back!
    Beautiful girl.
    Thanks to all you 'fuckers', she was already fully booked an hour or so after roster was posted

Either that or rooter booked her for a marathon 8 hour session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked her tmr

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    Curious with this little gem,

rcha086
    No wonder I couldn't get through. Even tried SMSing a booking but no responses. Oh well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn it.. gonna have to pawny wheelchair to see this girl!

Fuck, what an amazing girl Diana is!
    She just seems to get better every time I see her!
    Amazing body, perfect pale skin, firm tits, and pale pink nipples, and perfect little arse.
    And that look she gives you is mesmerising.
    Totally genuine and GFE girl.
    You won't get a single fake moan or dirty PSE talk from her.
    She is just so impossibly sweet and affectionate and nice.
    But she loves getting fucked - absolutely fucking loves it!
    And it seems like she has a lot of fans. Wilson says the phone has been running hot since last night.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck, what an amazing girl Diana is!
    She just seems to get better every time I see her!
    Amazing body, perfect pale skin, firm tits, and pale pink nipples, and perfect little arse.
    And that look she gives you is mesmerising.
    Totally genuine and GFE girl.
    You won't get a single fake moan or dirty PSE talk from her.
    She is just so impossibly sweet and affectionate and nice.
    But she loves getting fucked - absolutely fucking loves it!
    And it seems like she has a lot of fans. Wilson says the phone has been running hot since last night.
    well maybe i shouldn't bother pawning the wheelchair... it's just too hard getting a booking!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast