Thread: 1 / 200 Katherine at, chatswood

Junior Member(有D料到)

1 / 200 Katherine at, chatswood

I rarely post but the service I received in the massage place is so bad. When I walked in, I should have seen it coming. I asked if I can have. 30 min massage. The young Thai lady said NO. But I can have a half an hour massage! So I paid and had to ask for the towel so I can shower. When the massage started, it felt like she was just spreading oil on my body. I did ask her for a strong massage, but it did not happen. I was then asked to turn over and there was NO pillow. She was even surprised I asked! I had to make do and try not to drop my head through the hole on the table for the face. It all went fit here downhill after that.

I will never go back there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This should be also posted on the other thread, must try & avoid places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Alancar,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience there, but thanks for sharing!

There are a couple of shops in that building, can you name the Shop & girl to avoid?

Peace

Biethestarr

Banned
    Sad. 200/1 Katherine used to be so good once. Remember the famous Mint?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Katherine street Glorious days - now history.. ! 218 .... 200...221 ....

Banned
    221 still isn't that bad - I've seem some cute straight massages with a quick RNT at the end. No fuss. Cute girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder what is the different between the 3omins massage and the half an hour massage........ how about the 218 shop??? Pretty Baby is the shop name??? anyone been there?? good??? always want so bad to know if there is any good massage shop around Chatswood so I don't have to go all the way to ct.....

Junior Member(有D料到)

serenity in crows nest

I go to this place all the time (crows nest). My experience with chatswood has always been shit. Actually tried 229 miller st the other week and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I was focused on what I wanted even though the lady kept trying to upgrade me. Place is a prick to find btw.

Banned
    Serenity is Thai. I like Thai service but prefer Chinese girls for personality. Japanese and Korean girls normally scare the willies out of me and take away my performance. Go figure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would like to add that when we get bad service, please specify the day you visit the shop and girl so other bros can avoid going that day.

i guess this is the easiest way to avoid bad experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Such a shame! Obviously went downhill last year when "Annie" no longer ran the place. She had some great girls, Cindy, Minnie, Kate etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best plot is to make a visit and share your findings about the latest 218..
    Quote Originally Posted by hinsiu2 View Post
    I wonder what is the different between the 3omins massage and the half an hour massage........ how about the 218 shop??? Pretty Baby is the shop name??? anyone been there?? good??? always want so bad to know if there is any good massage shop around Chatswood so I don't have to go all the way to ct.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cindy is stiil there sundays and Mondays. Mickey is pretty good she is there on Saturdays and Thursdays and the other girls I've seen hanging around on a Saturday were pretty hot. In my opinion Nicky from Thailand is not good looking so I've never seen her in the room.
    Also the boss is good for a bit older lady the couple of times I've seen her she gives me a bit of a grope and dfk after my booking.

The girl alancar saw was probably new and every shop has some bad girls.

Still not as good as Annie though haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does cindy do waxing? I had someone provide that service and i was very happy with her massage also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cindy is going on holidays in about a month don't know if she does waxing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by syphon View Post
    Such a shame! Obviously went downhill last year when "Annie" no longer ran the place. She had some great girls, Cindy, Minnie, Kate etc
    Totally agree, this place has dropped badly this year. Shame.