Thread: Kiki - The Korean DFK Pearl

Kiki - The Korean DFK Pearl

Greetings everyone, first AR since I joined, so I will try my best.

Name: Kiki
    Nationality: Korean
    Cup size: 34B
    Profile:http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/209
    Time: 15-10-2014

Haven't been to Ginza for a few months, but finally I have some free times coming up, so I decided to pay a few visits to one of the best establishments in Sydney.

After being out of the loop for some time now, I was lucky enough to get some consultation from the Wikipedia of Ginza, rooter himself. With that, I decided to start off the "holiday" with Kiki. Called the night before and booked for 5:00 pm.

First Impression
    Knocked the door and greeted by Kiki. First thing that I saw was an attractive asian young lady, dressed with a little black lingerie, which suits her perfectly. However, the more I looked at her, she is more than that. Her face is more than beautiful, simple and clean, and beautiful.

Before the Shower
    Had a few chat and Kiki showed a very nice personality, and I could tell straight away she is an extremely nice and polite person, especially combined that with her face, this is something only happened in a dream. As reviewed by previous AR's, we went for some light kissing while dressed. With her heels on, her height just perfect for my hands to explore her butt while kissing. Good size for me, smooth skin and soft, I have no idea how I eventually let them go.

Foreplay and DFK
    Straight after the shower, I was gently "pushed" onto the bed by Kiki with some intensive DFK. Honestly, I can get use to that. Kiki's kissing just keep hooking me back for more. I told myself, I need to get off this and explore her body, but I just cannot.

BBBJ and more DFK
    Eventually Kiki moved down for some BBBJ. With a combination of mouth and hand, my balls and I enjoyed the BBBJ a lot. While Kiki is working hard, I finally have a better view on the rest of her body. Shaved pussy with a tiny trimmed bush, a nice pair of small breasts with pink and juicy nipples. And if you are a leg man like me, then you are in heaven. Kiki has long and sexy legs, and I mean very sexy. Apart from that, they are just so white, and silky smooth. In fact, Kiki's whole body is snowy white and silky smooth. I just wish I have more time to lick her entire body. And of course, in between all those, Kiki comes back up a few times for more DFK.

The Sex
    Started with cowgirl, what a great view to start with, and of course, Kiki frequently bent down for some more DFK. After some moments, Kiki grabbed me up and hinted to suck her nipples, which I did not hesitate at all.
    Then we switched to doggie. Here I do want to say, DFK while doggie is definitely possible, and with Kiki, is more than just the experience. The view with doggie is even better, Kiki's entire figure under my eyes, her skin, her butt, her hair, and with her moaning, just O-M-G. But soon, I found myself wrong again. I found a even better view as I looked into the mirror which Kiki is facing, I can see everything, plus Kiki's face. She is enjoying as much as myself, if not, even more.
    Finally we moved to mish for the finish, but Kiki won't let this go without some more passionate DFK, she even wrapped her arms around my neck to lock down our lips. Eventually I could not hold it any longer, and we continue to kiss afterward, even after the 5 minute warning, Kiki just won't let me and my lips go.

Aftermath and Summary
    Both before and after shower, Kiki helped me washed, not just my penis, but the front and the back as well, which I found it very satisfactory, to be completed with one of the best GFE's I had.
    One of the most common concerns for punters when booking a korean WL is the common KPS (Korean Princess Syndrome). But after seeing Kiki, I think she re-defined the word: Kiki-Pearl-Sparkling.
    In sum, value for money? Yes. Will I go back? Of course yes.

Whats the damage bra ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Whats the damage bra ?
    She's diamond.

Diamond Class(Special class)
    $160-$180+ for 30mins
    $230-$250+ for 45mins
    $280-$320+ for 1 hour

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Great AR bro!
    Good to hear you had a great time with Kiki. I was 100% confident in that recommendation - she is a great girl.

I think I said my ranking of the K girls is:
    By Looks:
    1. Rina
    2. Nina
    3. Kiki

and by Service:
    1. Kiki
    2. Nina
    3. Rina

But really whichever one you picked you couldn't go wrong - all pretty and great service - 3 of the best Korean girls I have ever met!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i think out of the k girls, rina is the best looking.

service wise probably kiki.

but if your one of the bros who like to talk and what not then maybe nina would be the best suit.

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    She's diamond.

Diamond Class(Special class)
    $160-$180+ for 30mins
    $230-$250+ for 45mins
    $280-$320+ for 1 hour

Her diamond prices are:
    160 30mins
    240 45mins
    280 1 hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing. Couldn't agree more on the legs and the mirror view.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did Kiki quit?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoi123 View Post
    Did Kiki quit?
    Last time I asked Wilson he said she was having a well earned break and would be back next year - well this year now actually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Last time I asked Wilson he said she was having a well earned break and would be back next year - well this year now actually.
    Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the report