Thread: **** Summer ------ 2nd time visit and she has improved!!!! *****

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

**** Summer ------ 2nd time visit and she has improved!!!! *****

Went to see Summer on Monday. Went to 45 george st last week and chose Korean chic over Summer, and this was in my mind all week as Summer looked so Sweet.

If u want to know what she looks like or service she provide refer to other reviews.

*** please note **** ---- she isn't skinny as other asian girl.

To my standard she has really perfect body. her ass is nice to look, and love her firm breast.

her catbath improved and it was totally 300% GFE.

I never rate young wl too high, but to me she is so sweet. Her smile and her positive thinking and attitude.

If you do go and see her, please be gentle. She is really very positive and top attitude lady.

I think it is about time I have a word with my neighbour to tell him that I am going to bonk the girl next door (aka his daughter) soon.

Seek permission from her daddy first. Always works out for me in previous relationships. Summer... Wait for me... I am coming to knock on your door!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    I think it is about time I have a word with my neighbour to tell him that I am going to bonk the girl next door (aka his daughter) soon.

Seek permission from her daddy first. Always works out for me in previous relationships. Summer... Wait for me... I am coming to knock on your door!
    She really does hv girl next door type. Not pretty but sweet and cute!!!! Be gentle with her