Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Singapore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Orchard towers was an interesting experience for me. I fell for the bar trap and paid around $50 for the drink from my memory. Brought a hot girl back to my hotel but I suspect it may have been a Thai tranny.. haha I really could not tell.. prob one of the best body I’ve seen on a lady(boy)? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Orchard towers was an interesting experience for me. I fell for the bar trap and paid around $50 for the drink from my memory. Brought a hot girl back to my hotel but I suspect it may have been a Thai tranny.. haha I really could not tell.. prob one of the best body I’ve seen on a lady(boy)? Lol
    A quick tour of the famous Singapore red light district: Exploring Orchard Tower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKTcXo31QWE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve A 6-hour layover in Singapore on Monday night. Arrive around 6:30 and leave close to 2 AM. Is a trip to Geylang feasible?? If so where best to target for a good but not necessarily cheap time??
    A week following in expensive Switzerland means I’m keen to make the most of this rare solo trip to Singapore.

The dude
    Yes for Geylang but it's hit and miss.

I have a gorgeous Chinese freelancer's wechat. She's visited me at hotel, don't know if she does outcalls. pm for details

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The dude View Post

I have a gorgeous Chinese freelancer's wechat. She's visited me at hotel, don't know if she does outcalls. pm for details
    Bro the dude I’m in Singapore right now. Still have the details of that freelancer? Pm me as I don’t know how to pm on this phone. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The dude View Post

Sent you a PM. I might be heading to
    SG in June

The dude
    Just a heads up about my WL contact I mentioned a few posts earlier - apparently she'll be packing her bags and returning to China in the coming weeks.

I'm leaving for a longish work trip and I won't be able to log in to here. Apologies, i won't be able to pass on her details to anyone heading to SG in the near future.

Good luck to the chaps I've provided contact details to already.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    **Bump**

I'll have a week in Singapore from the 15th. Staying at Village Hotel Bugis any fresh recommendations / tips? 6 months ago I spent 2 hours roaming around Geylang during a stop over, but had to head back to the airport by 10:30 PM and so there wasn't much to be seen... as far as I could tell...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Check out sammiboy forums and read up on Geylang, it was the best thing I ever did as it told me which lorongs were for what type of service price and standard.
    Last time I was there the street walkers had died down a bit and one shop owner said the supply of girls was drying up a little.
    Having said that the street girl I saw in Geylang on a Friday night a couple of years ago still remains one of the hottest girls I have seen, and if I had only acted a little faster...
    As for Orchard Towers. The Russian bar had the most amazingly gorgeous girls on the night I went in, but my dickhead mate wanted to try the Philo bar upstairs because "Russians are too tall.."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Check out sammiboy forums and read up on Geylang, it was the best thing I ever did as it told me which lorongs were for what type of service price and standard.
    Last time I was there the street walkers had died down a bit and one shop owner said the supply of girls was drying up a little.
    Having said that the street girl I saw in Geylang on a Friday night a couple of years ago still remains one of the hottest girls I have seen, and if I had only acted a little faster...
    As for Orchard Towers. The Russian bar had the most amazingly gorgeous girls on the night I went in, but my dickhead mate wanted to try the Philo bar upstairs because "Russians are too tall.."
    Thanks for the tip! - I'd forgotten all about the sammiboy forums!

Yes, I reckon being mid week, shell shocked from a 14hr flight and too early in the evening as factors for my dud trip to Geylang last time... I'll have several opportunities to ensure success this time round...

Cheers!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Anytime mate.
    I had a couple of massage punts last year, just not good value compared to what you get in Geylang.
    Let me know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    **Bump**

I'll have a week in Singapore from the 15th. Staying at Village Hotel Bugis any fresh recommendations / tips? 6 months ago I spent 2 hours roaming around Geylang during a stop over, but had to head back to the airport by 10:30 PM and so there wasn't much to be seen... as far as I could tell...

Sent you a PM I was in SG a few months ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello gents I'll be in SG in a couple of weeks want to know the going rates for freelancers and brothels in geylang. Is lucky plaza still a good place for picking up filos? I will be staying on the opposite end of orchard rd from OT

Banned
    I didnt think Geyland looked that good walking around looking at it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    I didnt think Geyland looked that good walking around looking at it
    Did you go during the day or night?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234