Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singapore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bros. Now back
    wish had more time overseas lol

I manage to skim through sammyboy forum for more info and did 2 happy massages.

One with a mature lady who is sexy looking with hourly curved tight body, FJ finish. Fucking french her while doggy and looking through the surrounding mirrors is just too good. @ Golden Mile Center.

And another one a full on back/neck and Prostate massage, HJ finish. The Chinese 'prostate' aka 'Jua-Gen' massage is very popular in Singapore. This ML I think is not the best but provided decent experience for me @ bugis beach road.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Geylang is great but can be a little gritty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to Geylang once. I think we are just too spoilt in Sydney. Whilst the pricing does seem a bit high compared to Asian standards, the quality you get is just up there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with the geylang comments. Worth a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had some luck just off Orchard Rd in a rundown shopping centre. 2 were rnt. I talked into FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm going there next month.. what are the go to places nowadays? I'm after Filipinas

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I'm going there next month.. what are the go to places nowadays? I'm after Filipinas
    Go to Lucky Plaza, there are hundreds of Filos there on their days off. Lots of chances to pick up freelancers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro can you suggest any particular strategies in identifying these freelancers and expected damage costs? I'd hate to approach a hottie and find she's legit and get whacked over the head by her boyfriend lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Hey bro can you suggest any particular strategies in identifying these freelancers and expected damage costs? I'd hate to approach a hottie and find she's legit and get whacked over the head by her boyfriend lol
    Mate...they will make it very obvious...if they are alone and smile at you...chances are that they are available. You can also go to Ipanema bar in Orchard Towers...plenty of everything there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Orchard towers now mainly Viet and Thai girls, only Pinay I could find were bar girls but not worth it as all it will result in is an empty wallet. Picked up cutie who what I thought was a Pinay but turned out was Viet - $150sgd to go back to my room and extra $10 for the Grab back. Good times.

Went to Lucky Plaza on a Sunday and the place was definitely overflowing with Pinays and you could see Indian guys trying to pick them up - as most are house maids on holiday not really worth it either in the looks department.

I would recommend Geylang though, found a Viet house which had this one real hot Viet chick that would not look out of place at Ivy - turned away from me in the line up but in the room turned out she liked me and was shy before - $50sgd for the hour, so good I went three times over the weekend and clicked with each other so well- told her to come to Australia lol

Also tried a freelancer local Malay girl off Sammy’s girls - 400sgd for the hour, Hotel supplied. Arrived at hotel first and 10mins later this exotic looking fox comes in - we chat, clean up and start playing. She was actually with her bf before getting called in. Get caught in the heat of the moment and went raw and eventually came in her mouth. Second round couldn’t get over within the hour so effectively jerked off whilst rubbing my lil bro head around her kitty hole and got over the line. Expensive but worth it.

I’d say the SG girls that are available at the well known shops here are probably better value for money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bump - heading to Singapore in a few weeks, any intel around the cbd area ? Or even little India ? Cheers!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Geylang is the easiest, not hard to get to or get around. Near Clarke Quay you may find some action, centre of the city itself has never been a hapy hunting ground for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep. Singapore is definitely more expensive than Australia in my experience. Maybe its the foreigner tax?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Years ago I got 2 Pinay from Orchard Towers for the price of 1. Turns out it was the new girls first night and she did not wanna go alone. My mates were jealous as they only got 1 girl each haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geylang is like Disneyland for punters. Really enjoyed my time there. Chinatown has some nice massage shops too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Geylang the red light district equivalent in Singapore ?

Yes Geylang is the legal red light district. Just so happens I am flying in to Singapore tomorrow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I will go to SG on 19th to 28th. Staying at Orchard tower.
    I don't like going to shops. Any suggestion on private? I checked a website skokka, has anyone tried? And also how much the price range for FS?
    Cheers
    Mate...if you are staying at Orchard Towers, you are tight in the middle of it. In the same building are a shitload of bars but the best is Ipanema Bar....lots of freelancers from all around the world there every night. Do NOT go to to BMD bars (buy me drinks)...fucking far too expensive...eg...a lady drink may well cost you S$100 or more !!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    My boss owns a night club there in Orchard tower, i think the one that offer lady drinks. I don't wanna go near orchard lol have to keep my image.
    Need to find somwhere else.
    Or maybe your boss has connections and can hook you up with a hottie for free!

On a separate note, i wonder if it is it worth going after the Russians/Ukraines over in Singapore? Are they much more expensive than Asians?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapass View Post
    Yep. Singapore is definitely more expensive than Australia in my experience. Maybe its the foreigner tax?
    It depends very much where you go.

The Chinese and Thai street workers in Geylang start at around S$50 short time.

The brothels in Geylang around Lorong 8 cost around S$80-100 short time.

I saw a girl in a private apartment near Merrymount for around S$150 for the hour including BBBJ and two shots.

At the time the Singapore dollar was around A$0.90, not sure what it is now.

I've hard there's an area near Bugis Street where the older street workers operate that's even cheaper than Geylang but I never made it there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast