Thread: New Pink - pretty Korean girls with big natural boobs and friendly attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Pink - pretty Korean girls with big natural boobs and friendly attitude

After I made a suggestion to Roger to buy barbecue duck for Judy in a punter's AR on her, Roger sent me a message to confirm that he has done that and Judy was happy. He then told me his shop today has 4 nice new girls started working from today and asked me to try to see them ASAP. Since I owed Roger a flavour, I confirmed to him that I would go and pick one of his nicest new girls. However, I did not have a chance to see the others as I decided on Pink as soon as she came to say hello to me. The reason why I was so quick was because there were a few other punters waiting to see the new girls. The receptionist, Jason, told me to decide quickly. Otherwise, Pink would definitely be chosen by other waiting punters. I took his advice and had absolutely no regrets. Below my quick AR:

Girl's Name : Pink

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Friday , 17 Oct 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Sexy and curvy body, medium boobs (C+cup natural tits) and big round bums, waist medium, size 6, 160 cm tall. Very cute and pretty. Snow white smooth skin

Roster: not sure (need to check roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

After Pink took me inside the room, I quickly undressed her as I was so excited with her two big and nice looking natural boobs. Pink was very friendly and hugged me warmly after I took off her bikinis. Then I had a quick shower and Pink was already laying down in bed waiting for me. Pink's English very good and we communicated without problem.

Pink gave me good cat-bath and CBJ and after she felt that my dick was ready for action, she asked me to get on top to start the session. She was laughing quite a lot even before I started. I asked her why and she nicely said she felt I was very funny. Anyway, this was a good start for this session and I liked it.

For a pretty and busty girl like Pink, I was surprised that she has a very tight pussy. As soon as my dick got inside, Pink's body became very tense and starting moaning quite loudly. Her hands were tightly wrapping my body and her legs also wrapped around mine. Her pussy was moving up and down to match my movements. Just fantastic feeling. I felt her juices coming out and my inside upper legs felt a bit wet. I asked her if she came. She giggled and then confirmed that she came. She complained my dick too big for her pussy. However, I still continued to pound her until I came. There was no need to change position. Today, I really wanted to come and her tight pussy made me come quickly and strongly.

Pink gave me a very strong girl friend feeling and surely I wanted to see her again soon.

Banned

Banned
    Pink

A great performer..

Today @ 45 George

1pm - late