Thread: Very cute little TaiwanPrincess - Tia. Nice small body but super tight pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Very cute little TaiwanPrincess - Tia. Nice small body but super tight pussy

Person's Name : Tia (shop called her Tear, but she said her name is Tia)

Establishment : 45 George

Date of Visit : 17 Oct 2014

Rates : $90/30 minutes

Size/shape : Height about 160cm, size 6, B cup perky tits

Roster: unsure as first few days working. Need to check shop roster later

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Scores:
    Face: 8.5/10
    Body: 7/10
    Service: 8/10

Review

This is actually the second part of my vist to 45 George yesterday. As Roger said there were 4 nice girls, 2 at 45 George and 2 at Rydalmere. I therefore just spent 30 min on Pink and hoped to see the other girls (try at least one) as well.

As soon as I walked out of Pink's room, Jason stopped me at the exit and asked me to have a look at Tia. I told him I needed a rest before I could see another girl. Jason insistged that I had a look at Tia first. So I sat in the waiting room for Tia to come over to say hello. My God! As soon as I saw Tia's face and her slim sexy body, I said to Jason that I wanted her for another 30 min. Jason told me I did the right thing as there were other punters waiting to see her, but as I am a regular customer, he let me see her first. I thanked him.

As I intended to try at least 2 new girls in this shop yesterday and anyway did not have much cash with me, I just spent 30min with Pink. For Tia, I paid for 30min as well. I wish to find out if Tia is as good as Roger claimed.

Inside the room, Tia took off her bikini top. I was slightly disappointed with her B cup tits, which are perky though, but my preference is for bigger and firmer tits. Nevertheless, Tia's body very proportional and her skin very smooth. We spoke in Mandarin, even though she said her English good enough to communicate.

Tia's CBJ was great. Taiwanese girls are good at putting on condom with mouth and sucking. After about 5 minutes' sucking and cat-bath, I said I was ready. She got on top of me in a second. It had never been that quick for a girl to do that, but she found it hard to put my big banana into her pussy, and so she asked me to get on top instead. I was actually a bit worried that I used up all my energy on Pink already, but Tia's sucking gave me back energy which I did not know from when they came.

Once I got into the mish position and put my dick inside her pussy, I heard Tia yelling and moaning immediately. Her strong reaction was due to her tight pussy finding my dick too big for her. I asked her if she felt pain, and she said no, just feeling each inch of space has been filled up. She said she felt very happy. I knew she was not lying as juices kept coming out from her pussy and my legs closest to pelvis felt it. She said she did not know how many times she came and she felt happiness never experienced. I felt good and proud.

As time was short (only 30min), I quickly offloadedand strongly after she said she had enough and could't have any more orgasms (OTHERWISE, she needed to go home). She hugged me even after I ejectculated as she wanted to feel my dick's shooting feeling.

I like big tits girls normally, but this experience with Tia made me feel that tight pussy and good reactions are more important in a good sex session. Tia, I would come back for you for sure soon. Of course, I need to sort out money problem first, where does it come from? Big question mark???

Banned
    2014-10-20 17.31.43.jpg2014-10-20 17.34.30.jpg

Taiwan working holiday girl Tia

Finally had my session with Tia today. Thanks for the recommendation. She is a fine example of a horny girl who drips even during early fore play. I don't know how she does it... But she gets really horny and my kind of sweet loving WL. Very pretty, will suit Asian bros who watch the teen dramas... She looks like one of those innocent yet have the cum f*** me look kind. Looks good even without make up. Will write my AR on her soon. There is already a lot of other reviews on her...

Banned
    TIA

Pretty, innocent, very very GFE, girl next door type

Tonight @ 22 Brodie
    9pm - late

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0466 219 888 (no.22 mobile)

*shop *98981888