Thread: Paula @ 533 Willoughby

Banned

Paula @ 533 Willoughby

After the frustration of not getting to fuck my fuck buddy yesterday (see Corrupt Council post) I had to scout around for some reliable full full service.

Decided 533 was the go - dropped in just when the damn shop was the busiest. Had to use the girls room for the service and was given Paula, a seemingly friendly new girl. Not too bad on the eye.

After showering in the laundry and wandering back down the corridor semi naked until I found my room, Paula tried to take control and got me to lay down. I said I just wanted to fuck but she proceeded to try to give me a non-oil body slide. For like 15 minutes. Ooh, Ahh she said. I asked if that was the service she had in mind and convinced her to let me go on top. I had to explain I wanted her on her back as she though I was going to give her a body slide. Erm...

DATY and she got wet but the fake moans got too much to I kissed her subtle breasts. "Not too hard!" she said before I even touched her.

I sat up for a minute and asked her what sort of service she was thinking of. She didn't understand. Then she proceeded on BBBJ.

Now this is her talent. Sort of. Not too bad. Better than the average I'd say but unwilling to DT and flicking all the while with her tongue it was getting monotonous so I said let's fuck. OK. Except she lubed up so mch that my modest cock could feel nothing inside her.

I cut short the session at the 30 minute mark. I didn't ask for a refund but I did explain to Paula and to mamas an that the girls are normally outrageously good at 533 and perhaps she should find a different shop to work at.

I will be back but no to see Paula. Hope she moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    I didn't ask for a refund but I did explain to Paula and to mamas an that the girls are normally outrageously good at 533 and perhaps she should find a different shop to work at.

I will be back but no to see Paula. Hope she moves on.
    I'm sure she will learn or she will move on.
    Angie gives the girls couple of shifts to prove they can perform, if not and more than couple of customers complain then it's hasta la vista baby.

Banned
    As you say she is new at 533 and I have not seen her but it sounds like she might need some coaching I am sure Angie will sort her out only time will tell.

One thing is for sure if she doesn't measure up she wont last long.

Thanks for the report bro, sorry was not up to expectations.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    As you say she is new at 533 and I have not seen her but it sounds like she might need some coaching I am sure Angie will sort her out only time will tell.

One thing is for sure if she doesn't measure up she wont last long.

Thanks for the report bro, sorry was not up to expectations.
    Really hard to see this girl working out The new Kim (who's now gone and by all reports is shacked up with an unsuspecting BF according to my last conversation with her) was a firecracker the first day I saw her. Full full 533 service. God I miss her.

Que sera sera whatever will be shall be, the futures not ours to see... ten yeas ago I would have been pissed at this experience but I am sort of proud of myself that I didn't get angry, didn't ask for a refund and simply did the right thing and reviewed the poor service for Angie.

A good punting citizen!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bro goulash, we all have punts that don't meet our expectations (and I'm very spoiled and have high expectations). The only cure for a bad punt, is to have a good punt. As thanks for your honest review, i will prescribe you the medicine.

Check tomorrow's roster, I think you can find what you need

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for this honest review.

Yep we've all had bad punts but a good one makes up for it. I usually go for some other exercise to get my mind off it and try another day.

Stunning walking beauty Paula in today 17/10

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Stunning beauty with flair and charm.. Paula..

Paula - Size 6,D cup,165CM,very pretty,experienced,good service, Chinese lady."Beauty and fair lady Paula returns @533.. 533s talent scouts say she is experienced and comes recommended.. with a GFE and passionate charm.. genuine service and charisma.. Dont forget to visit and post your experience and let others know about this new stunning lady" +NEW PICTURES+

Stunning beauty Paula >http://533willoughby.com.au/paula.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
    For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    Ironic that you're advertising a girl that I gave a mediocre review of... in the same thread...

Banned
    As with everything in life.. Everything is subjective.. Ymmv.. Always.. I am sure by now being a member of forums that you understand reviews are subjective.. So if they want to "promote" a girl then why not.. They pay to advertise with the forum.. Why not utilise it for marketing.. Doesn't mean the girls are bad.. Just not to your "taste" I like Ferraris.. Others may like Porsches.. Someone might like Toyotas..

Banned
    You're kidding... someone likes Toyotas?

Banned
    Guess you haven't heard of the iconic Toyota 2000 GT..

http://jalopnik.com/this-1-2-million...-thr-484505000

Star in James Bond film "you only live twice"..

Banned
    On my sliding scale of affordability my car brands go: Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Mazda. No Toyota. Never.