Thread: hmmm rose

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

hmmm rose

summer is on the phone when I walk in.

Rose comes out from behind the curtain and asks if I want a massage. I put my hands into my pockets and smile. I went shy.

This is the 3rd time I've seen Rose and she's wearing a little black dress under her clinics white robe. She looks smashing in that black number.

i follow her to the room still not daring to say anything. She giggles her thai giggle at me and then smiles. I love her smile. it's the warmest smile I've ever seen. it touches her eyes and comes from the heart. it can melt ice. this girl is beautiful. and that thai accent I just find sexy or maybe it's just her..

laying down she doesn't use to much oil... but just the perfect amount. long strokes. short strokes. elbows and thumbs. she used them all. a good massage to say the least. perhaps not as good as eva's and I don't think she has the s strength to do a really hard massage even when I asked for harder. If she went extreme on certain parts of me I'd say her massage is brilliant. Either way the day after I was feeling sore from her hands.

She's a fun girl this one. naked, she leans against me. her back to my gray hairy chest. her head against my neck. she sighs deeply at my touch. .... If I were so inclined, I'd write a book. .. 50 shades of bamboo. Rose would be a star. ...

I actually wanted to see ruby that day. Rose is however somebody that can make me forget who I came by to see. And I don't feel short changed either.

she works both at bamboo (on Fridays) and the other shop on the other days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    50 shades of bamboo... can I reserve my copy now, please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw rose on Friday before I saw Miranda she has an awesome athletic body amazing proportions her massage is top shelf. I have seen her several times at thair.... Was very relaxed by time to see Miranda who absolutely floats my boat looks and sweetness wise. I'll take a copy of book too