Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caucasian or Asian and why?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caucasian or Asian and why?

I don't know if this topic is covered yet. I'm just curious. Why do most guys on this forum go to asian brothels? is it because its cheaper and the girls provide more services than Caucasian girls at no extra costs?

I mainly go to Caucasian brothels because i've always had a thing for non asian girls. They're just so sexier than asians, i love big fake tits and big arses on a blonde or brunette. just turns me on. also its easy to converse with them as english is a first language. I dont mind not getting bbj or giving daty. the looks of the girls make up for the services for me. The only time that i would go to a asian brothel is when im broke and desperately need to release some steam.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    bbbj and cimsw is very important. even private too.

who suck my penis with condom, i might get angry and cum on face the girl!!download (1).jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC (free cage girl) View Post
    bbbj and cimsw is very important. even private too.

who suck my penis with condom, i might get angry and cum on face the girl!!download (1).jpg
    You are right TMC. cimsw is a magical thing to do when finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    I don't know if this topic is covered yet. I'm just curious. Why do most guys on this forum go to asian brothels? is it because its cheaper and the girls provide more services than Caucasian girls at no extra costs?

I mainly go to Caucasian brothels because i've always had a thing for non asian girls. They're just so sexier than asians, i love big fake tits and big arses on a blonde or brunette. just turns me on. also its easy to converse with them as english is a first language. I dont mind not getting bbj or giving daty. the looks of the girls make up for the services for me. The only time that i would go to a asian brothel is when im broke and desperately need to release some steam.
    You have answered you own questions in the first paragraph !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    You are right TMC. cimsw is a magical thing to do when finishing.
    I used to fuck with Swedish girl, she normally suck my penis 20- 30mins in one session. I always cum in her mouth.
    some time she drink my sperm and get angry to me, jajaja! i always ask her drink and swallow my penis!!

My french girl friend was very good for BBBJ, her tongue was thin and long type, she suck my penis properly.

My italian girl friend was always care about love at sex. we DFK 15min -20min and she suck my penis very gentle. I never suck her pussy, she always angry to me....

I agree, who dont speak English much, It's hard to communication each other, at least shop owner give you instruction for session with girl.
    caucasian girl is sexy, asian girl is cute, so, asian girl must CIMSW for customer!!!

Punting is a risky act. Most asian girls do it purely for the money. I'm of the belief there is a much higher chance caucasian girls do it to fuel a drug habit (yes I am racist and prejudice....blah blah blah).
    Minimising the risk is important to me.....
    I also find caucasian girls are general more full bodied and a turn off IMHO.
    For me, its Korean, chinese, Singaporean/Malay only though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ View Post
    Punting is a risky act. Most asian girls do it purely for the money. I'm of the belief there is a much higher chance caucasian girls do it to fuel a drug habit (yes I am racist and prejudice....blah blah blah).
    You'll be surprised how many asians do drugs aswell

Caucasians are expensive and give a good experience but I dont think its worth it if you can have similar if not better experience with asians at more than half the price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Uh lol

I am an Aussie girl .. I work at a shop majority are Asian . Pretty girls .. And I do it because I'm a sex addict and it's good money lol , u have to source out the good spots .. It's easy to say its expensive lalala.. It's expensive at some shops because the owners are greedy and take a huge chunk of the service fee. I'm lucky to have a good boss who is fair and takes only a small amount . At $110 half hr and $180 hr how can u complain about the price!

Senior Member(無間使者)

The reason why most people on this forum if not all go to asian brothels on this site is cos its asian brothel site so it would make sense.

3 cheers for the Asian brothels! Look at how migrants have boosted the local economy. I am lucky I found this forum... Thanks Aus99!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa227 View Post
    I am an Aussie girl .. I work at a shop majority are Asian . Pretty girls .. And I do it because I'm a sex addict and it's good money lol , u have to source out the good spots .. It's easy to say its expensive lalala.. It's expensive at some shops because the owners are greedy and take a huge chunk of the service fee. I'm lucky to have a good boss who is fair and takes only a small amount . At $110 half hr and $180 hr how can u complain about the price!
    Welcome to the forum Melissa ! You work at 227 ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian. Primarily due to personal preference and what I find attractive. But prefer looks and personality of an Asian girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yea for me. I think its due to price and service as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsky415 View Post
    yea for me. I think its due to price and service as well
    Price + extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me I love Asian girls, plus the price is cheaper

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if the price and service are the same as the asian shops then i'd choose caucasians.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Solution: Rainbow shops needed!

I think we need a rainbow one stop shop where it could showcase ladies from different background/countries just like the pageant shows? http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilie...ce/slobber.PNG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawal View Post
    I think we need a rainbow one stop shop where it could showcase ladies from different background/countries just like the pageant shows? http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilie...ce/slobber.PNG
    But would you get the same service from the varied girls even at the same shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    But would you get the same service from the varied girls even at the same shop?
    I'm sure some shop owners in this forum have managed their shops quite successfully. It shouldn't be that difficult for them surely?
    Just like bringing the best of the best into one house

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asian. Never cauc. Unless it to be a check list to tick off in terms of conquests.

Why? No reason. Just the way it happens to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast