Thread: Wang is a fuck and should be banned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wang is a fuck and should be banned

Wang is a fuck and should be banned

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I do find Wangs posts quite racist.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wang, I put this out there to see if you could actually rebut my claim and prove that you have actually ever contributed to this forum constructively. We all go out, punt, and give either positive or negative reviews based upon the services that we receive. I have never seen a post where you have done that. The banter that you actually contribute is absolute rubbish.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think Wang actually has made one or two posts that resemble a review. From memory there was something about his boss telling him about a WL that he fucked (might have been Wang's missus)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When im bored, i find wang's posts are quite hilarious and at the same time, out of this world!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Seriously dude !

Wang: I've notice you are not popular at all in this forum. But please do take the COURTESY of learning proper ENGLISH, please!
    Mother-F#%KER please. Your english grammar " errors " are completely wrong , ..... absolutely: WTF is wrong with you ......
    Wang, you must be on something, some kind of drugs
    Seriously dude

Banned
    If you think Wang should be banned the onus is on you to make the case! Calling him a "fuck" isn't really a compelling arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender22 View Post
    Wang, I put this out there to see if you could actually rebut my claim and prove that you have actually ever contributed to this forum constructively.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

about our wang

Guys

to be honest i have just thought he was someone taking the piss. surely no-one takes his bullshit seriously?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Whoa?? Is Wang gone??!!

I was going back to a post to get a number to call a girl and noticed that Wang's comments were not there anymore. Is that guy gone and all of his comments gone from this forum? Is this too good to be true?

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender22 View Post
    I was going back to a post to get a number to call a girl and noticed that Wang's comments were not there anymore. Is that guy gone and all of his comments gone from this forum? Is this too good to be true?
    yes, last year sometime.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I thought he was an alter ego of fangbanger.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I'm so glad the Wang is gone!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

thanks!!!

OMG, this is way too good to be true!!! Hahahaha, never having to hear his idiotic reply to "roundeye" will be great. That guy never contributed to this foreum ever. With that I have some catching up posting to do!