Thread: Yada 2.0 Amazing blow job, excellent GFE. Why can't all city girls be this good?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yada 2.0 Amazing blow job, excellent GFE. Why can't all city girls be this good?

For my first encounter with this girl:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ew-to-industry

So I pop in to see some new girl at this place yesterday. Some good ones but not my cup of tea and I don't feel like shopping around. So ask for Yada.

In my opinion Yada really only has one problem which is her english. Those of you need/like to talk with the girl first, unless you know thai or there wont be much talking.

We jump into the shower in turns and then she get straight on to the business. Plenty of kissing, cat bath...etc. Then comes her amazing blow job, her lips and tongue works really hard and her hands too. If you are not careful you can easily just blow your load here.

We fuck in a few position and my favorite is me on top as she is very passionate during the sex and she will hold you tight. Again plenty of kissing. Also she never try too hard to make me cum except the rubbing and kissing on the nipple. Eventually I blow my load. What a hot session OMG!!

In my opinion Yada is easily the best girl in city shops right now especially if you are the type of people after GFE and services. You will surely not be disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was the bj a BBBJ or cbj?

thx support!!

Standard for 244 is CBJ !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I really like my extras

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Standard for 244 is CBJ !
    I've been looking at 244 for a while. It's nice and close to my train stop. If Yada is that good, maybe I should give it a go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCViewer View Post
    I've been looking at 244 for a while. It's nice and close to my train stop. If Yada is that good, maybe I should give it a go.
    What train stop is that?? Last time I check I couldn't find one.

244 services queen Yada is on tonight. Sex and leggy with a pair of boobs to die for. What are you waiting for??

Come and experience the best services queen in city/

YADA is here to please you gentlemen tonight. Come and enjoy the BEST GFE in Sydney.

yada back today , pls call us make booking

That pair of lovely D Cup is waiting for your brother to give it a good Spanish, come and book now!!

Banned
    CBJ or BBBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuntous View Post
    CBJ or BBBJ?
    Money talks

....yes BBBJ