Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why CunningLinguist want to control forum this way???? any nefit from other shop??

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.

Why CunningLinguist want to control forum this way???? any nefit from other shop??

this is what i get the message from CL

this is Email message and it's not PM message!! so it's good to show you for everyone!!

20-09-2014, 06:49 PM

posting

I have been warned to stop posting or i might get banned, looks like you won this battle!
    Can I join your 24ct gold member club ?

.................................................. .....................................
    30-09-2014, 12:11 AM

Max

Now that Max is banned I can tell you that Max told me that he thought your spamming was too much.
    He also said he only sticks up for you because he gets special treatment, and otherwise he does not like you.
    You are a businessman, so watch out for Max, he is not to be trusted.
    Also now that he has been banned and exposed as a liar he is probably not much use to you anymore.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    02-10-2014, 09:19 AM

Max is bad for you

Max is a joke on the forum now.
    You are a business man shouldn't you be distancing yourself from Max now ?
    Max doesn't even like you.
    He only pretends to like you because he has an arrangement with you.

.................................................. ................................................
    17-10-2014, 06:22 PM

again

Max is starting to become a liability to you again, he
    is changing the subject on your threads and making
    a lot of pointless arguments that he is a
    loser in, might be time to cut him loose before his ego gets too
    big again. Now what
    time does the opening party start ?

Banned
    Today, 12:26 PM

big words for a little man

Sure! you are too gutless to do that kkk

BTW See you on the 15th, what time should we arrive ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Boss TMC

Love to experience your party

Can I be a FREE member
    We already friend sir!!

come to party and find some new product please!! images (12).jpg

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Apparently I am TMC yet I'm actually at 5* about three times a week. So sure come on over 5*.

Party like a BOSS!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It looks like admin doesn't quite appreciate the very fine line between private e-mail and forum private message! Is there one??

I think Yamada will be back as he may have honestly thought there is a difference, a technical one maybe! It isn't like an ordinary member getting banned, he has a lot of promoting to do, the girls and his boss are relying on him for their income, so this must be a real shock to him. I think it will be sorted out, but admin is right to take a firm stand about posting private messages.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    The last time Yamada called out a troll for a scandalous email it was The Tiger.

The tiger was banned and Yamada was praised!!

There is something very suspicious happening on this forum...

Banned
    yamada is constantly spamming the forums and harrassing other members (calling them c*nts, dick bree, etc) He has been warned many time but refuses to stop.

I assume this is why he was banned. He poisoned the atmosphere of this forum. It is a better place without him.

Banned
    Example from this morning:

Quote Originally Posted by TMC (free cage girl) View Post
    hey dick brie! just shut your mouth cunt.

ahahahaAttachment 12949
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...824#post569824

Banned
    yeh whatevs man

I see yamada is now using the ID of 'mike hummer'. A quick search of this ID post history shows that this ID has been used to write fake reviews on his shop. BUSTED!

Quote Originally Posted by mike hummer View Post
    when Komachi start again? im waiting photo from Mr yamada san. i booked her over 1 years ago.

she does DTBBBJ and CIM.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...utton&p=495014

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    The last time Yamada called out a troll for a scandalous email it was The Tiger.

The tiger was banned and Yamada was praised!!

There is something very suspicious happening on this forum...
    well, I don't think previous decisions are written in stone as precendents the way they are in conventional jurisprudence!

Banned
    I dont understand gentlemen
    So "therapist" didnt exist ?

And lets hear from those not associated with TMC, Mike Hummer or Max Impact only thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    this is what i get the message from CL

this is Email message and it's not PM message!! so it's good to show you for everyone!!

20-09-2014, 06:49 PM

posting

I have been warned to stop posting or i might get banned, looks like you won this battle!
    Can I join your 24ct gold member club ?

.................................................. .....................................
    30-09-2014, 12:11 AM

Max

Now that Max is banned I can tell you that Max told me that he thought your spamming was too much.
    He also said he only sticks up for you because he gets special treatment, and otherwise he does not like you.
    You are a businessman, so watch out for Max, he is not to be trusted.
    Also now that he has been banned and exposed as a liar he is probably not much use to you anymore.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    02-10-2014, 09:19 AM

Max is bad for you

Max is a joke on the forum now.
    You are a business man shouldn't you be distancing yourself from Max now ?
    Max doesn't even like you.
    He only pretends to like you because he has an arrangement with you.

.................................................. ................................................
    17-10-2014, 06:22 PM

again

Max is starting to become a liability to you again, he
    is changing the subject on your threads and making
    a lot of pointless arguments that he is a
    loser in, might be time to cut him loose before his ego gets too
    big again. Now what
    time does the opening party start ?
    Today, 12:26 PM

big words for a little man

Sure! you are too gutless to do that kkk

BTW See you on the 15th, what time should we arrive ?

I only just saw this, just for the record:
    - I have never sent Yamada an email, I don't even know his email address. (Thus Yamada is a proven Liar, we all knew this anyway)
    - Yamada has never sent me an email or a PM.
    - I have sent Yamada PMs, but I will not stoop to his level. I will not confirm or deny if what he has quoted was actually sent by me or made up by him and/or Max, who are both proven liars now.

It seems Yamada has broken three forum rules on the same day:

2. No obscene and offensive language used against workers, shops or other members.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45149-TMC-Opening-Party-15th-of-November!!&p=569780&viewfull=1#post569780
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45149-TMC-Opening-Party-15th-of-November!!&p=569763&viewfull=1#post569763
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45149-TMC-Opening-Party-15th-of-November!!&p=569765&viewfull=1#post569765

3. No altercation on the forum. While friendly discussions or debates are welcome, but personal attacks that lead to hot arguments are not encouraged.
    see above

7. Respect the privacy of others, no postings of personal details and/or photos of workers and other members.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rom-other-shop

And in the past he broke this one:
    4. No advertising without permission from administrators.
    When he came back from his hiatus and posted advertsing using fake ids before he started paying to advertise again.
    Yamada rejoined as TMC on 16-05-2014, some of his fake ids used before that date:mr-y 13-04-2014, mike hummer 06-05-2014

And possibly this one when he posted as Mr-y:
    6. No postings of articles or photos of violent sex practices, animal sex, and rapes.
    This is what he posted (Mr-y is now banned):
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-y View Post
    ... I am the king at home, anyway I grape her shoulder and i slap on her face. ... jejejejejeje
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...just-while-ago

If that is how he treats his girlfriend I hate to think how he treats his "product" ...

So the current tally for Yamada breaking the forum rules is 5 out of a possible 10, Ie. he has broken 50% of the forum rules, is he the sort of person we want on this forum ?

Note also that Max supports him, what does this say about Max ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    well, I don't think previous decisions are written in stone as precendents the way they are in conventional jurisprudence!
    Maybe the difference is the Tiger exposure wasn't a fight between two parties, it's a disclosure of corruption. More importantly, it wasn't posted by Yamada, it was posted by IExperiment, so Yamada got away with it. But this time it's a long drawn out fight, what the two parties said in a fight behind closed door should remain behind closed door !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

So , just found out Yamada has been banned !

But if he is still an advertiser, they probably let him back as a shop owner under a different log on !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Maybe the difference is the Tiger exposure wasn't a fight between two parties, it's a disclosure of corruption. More importantly, it wasn't posted by Yamada, it was posted by IExperiment, so Yamada got away with it. But this time it's a long drawn out fight, what the two parties said in a fight behind closed door should remain behind closed door !
    Yes, that is true, I'd forgotten the detail about the pm being posted by a third party, a whistleblower.

I don't think Yamada will do it again, and while admin is agreeably tolerant about the vigourous arguments that sometimes happen here, it is good that a firm postion is taken against anyone exposing member's privacy.

But yamada still has Therapist, Jav actresses, 30 Wl's and the golden palace party to promote!

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Yes, that is true, I'd forgotten the detail about the pm being posted by a third party, a whistleblower.

I don't think Yamada will do it again, and while admin is agreeably tolerant about the vigourous arguments that sometimes happen here, it is good that a firm postion is taken against anyone exposing member's privacy.

But yamada still has Therapist, Jav actresses, 30 Wl's and the golden palace party to promote!
    Even Max Impact was banned temporarily only, so I would expect Yamada would be released soon, provided he behaves afterward !

Banned
    This forum getting shit.

because of many member is stupid! hahahadownload (1).jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sheesh... Why don't we all just lay off the abuse, and let Yamada have his moment on the 15th. Either it will be the disaster that some are predicting, or it may be epic, or more likely fall somewhere in between.

I agree Yamada, the fighting is making this place shit. So be the bigger man and don't buy into the fight. If you must do your incessant spam promoting, so be it, but learn something from the Bans going on and don't rise to the constant baiting.

It's like countdown to 2000.

"Party like it's 1999".

I will be there as a gold member.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

dodgybastard
    This forum getting shit.

because of many member is stupid! hahahadownload (1).jpg
    Actually Mr Yamada, this forum is getting shit because of the rubbish you've been posting recently.

Please for the love of god, stop posting and give us all a break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast