Thread: Zinia in South Strathfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Zinia in South Strathfield

Bros who are interested to visit this shop should think about the other one because the quality of the girls are extremely bad ,although, the services are average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bullshit! The girls are ok that I saw there. I picked Sunny, a young chinese 21 yo girl with a great body. Little spinner. Really sweet girl. Pretty and had a great time. AND all for $120 an hour!!!!

Before you slag off a shop get some facts as to why. Though the mamasan was a bit abrupt but being a big ugly girl I give her some slack.

Banned
    Where does the term 'little spinner' come from ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spinner = weird, funny and crazy but in a good way???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Spinner = weird, funny and crazy but in a good way???
    never really understood that reference, but 'spinner' vids are really good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by EatmyhairyassholeBitch View Post
    Bullshit! The girls are ok that I saw there. I picked Sunny, a young chinese 21 yo girl with a great body. Little spinner. Really sweet girl. Pretty and had a great time. AND all for $120 an hour!!!!

Before you slag off a shop get some facts as to why. Though the mamasan was a bit abrupt but being a big ugly girl I give her some slack.
    Why do you react so seviously? I said about what I saw when I visited last time, there had 3 girls on duty all with poor looking. How much you paid how much you got!

Quote Originally Posted by loreal View Post
    Why do you react so seviously? I said about what I saw when I visited last time, there had 3 girls on duty all with poor looking. How much you paid how much you got!
    I totally agree with u with the last phrase
    linda is a must avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

Anyone been here recently (2015)?
    Has the girls changed?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man, I drive past this shop everyday going to and from work. Can someone recommend anyone in case I get off work early one day? Not quite sure how much longer I can hold out before trying this place for a "punt"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Avoid like the Black Plague! Went to try their $120 hr advertised special, asked for Tia, not available, asked for Sasa, not available, asked for any other girl as advertised/pictured in advert/roster, not available! Aah, I have a nice girl, specially recommend for you, her name Ding Ding.... Very young, saggiest tits ever, she showered for what seemed an eternity before we started, nice little bit of foreplay and cba, grimaced in pain when I entered her, too big, too big! WTF! Never had that one before!! Came in 20mins after I gave HER a GFE (BFE) with slow fuck instead of my usual quick pumping. Then after a quick wipe down and planning for fuck no. 2 she jumps into the shower for another 10 min shower! WT double F!!!
    Had to knock on the shower door motioning her to come back to bed while pointing at my watch... One hour, one hour... Come, come... Due to not understanding a word of English she gives me her phone set on google translate so she could understand what I wanted, finally got the message and while giving me cbj no. 2 the 10 minutes to go buzzer rings and put me off completely! Fling off my empty condom, jumped into the shower, washed my stiffy and fucked off out of this joint. Worst experience ever! If a fuck shop charges for 1 hour then one hour it should be.... if they advertise the girls available then where the fuck are they when you enter the premises.....!

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    Man, I drive past this shop everyday going to and from work. Can someone recommend anyone in case I get off work early one day? Not quite sure how much longer I can hold out before trying this place for a "punt"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any new intel on this place bros ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I had the same problem when I visited zinia at Banksia about 6 weeks ago now, advertised their $120/hour special and thought to give it a crack.... asked for one girl that was pictured as rostered on, not working today... asked for the second.. she's not here but working at Strathfield shop today... decided to take a punt after being shown the lineup... should have thought with my big head instead of my little head...... rooms were sub standard, showers ok, bit bland, no mirrors, a hole in the floor in front of the shower that i nearly fell into. Girl was pretty enough but then proceeded to ask for an extra $100 for a BBBJ... I didn't pay, and I haven't been back since. Will stick to my usual haunt at TP64 where I am very happy and I plan to give Ginza a try in the very near future.