Thread: Lola my Lover

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lola my Lover

Snap_2014.10.22 15.08.35_003.jpg
    Wednesday 22nd October 2014.

Today I had a very satisfying session with Lola.
    It was a little bit different from my usual sessions but in many ways it was even better.
    In recent times I have experienced a number of full on 100% active sessions with my regular Ladies, including Lola.

Today, I was in a very mellow relaxed state of mind.
    I said to Lola that I would like a slow paced, relaxed, Girlfriend type of experience.

Lola is the ultimate professional, she gave me exactly what I wanted.
    She was able to read my body and would speed up or slow down the pace as required.

I do not want to go into too much detail of everything that happened but I must mention that Lola gives excellent BBBJ followed by Spanish between her beautiful breasts.

There was no rush to reach any destination, we were both enjoying the journey.
    There were a few stops along the way for rest and recuperation.

There was prolonged giving and receiving sensual pleasure.
    It was easy to believe that we were lovers rather than WL and customer.

I know that WLs are paid to make us feel special and provide good service.
    If Lola was acting today she deserves an award.

Lola is a beautiful lady with an excellent figure.
    I know that it is easy to look at Lola and just see a Lady with big breasts. But, she is much more that that.

She is intelligent and is still going to her English classes and is easy to have a conversation with.

If you see her with her Lap Top she is probably trading shares between seeing customers.

Lola always provides great service to me.
    I believe that most WLs respond positively if you show a bit of respect and interest in them.

I no longer judge how good a session with a WL was, based on the number of times that I get over the line.
    There have been times when it has not happened, even with some of the Legends on this forum.
    That is when I have to assure them that it has nothing to do with the quality of their service.

Now I have the most enjoyable sessions when I have some "connection" with the lady and we are both having a good time.

I know that my regulars like to see me. I am a good customer for them. Easy going, Gentle, Respectful of their boundaries and appreciative of their services.
    I am sure that I receive some bonuses.

Shop Owner
    Lora is working today ,