Thread: Rebecca at Sydney's newest massage parlour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Rebecca at Sydney's newest massage parlour

I'm usually a fan of rub'n'tugs while indulging in a bit of Japanese service when my wallets is fuller.

Over the last two days I saw ads for Daisy massage, which recently opened close to Snow Lotus George St and CBD Posh Quay St. The ad was very basic so I assumed the mamasan has limited English but decided to take a punt on a new establishment, that's why they call it punting right?

The place is located near Central station near where all the backpackers hostels are, so the random views during springtime was very enjoyable. The shop is on the second level and I was expectating a small layout with curtains in between massage areas. To my pleasant surprise, after stepping through the door I was greeted by a beautiful welcoming receptionist and welcomed into a big reception area, high ceilings, soft lighting and music. She was obviously eager to show me the facilities since it I was one of the first customers. Rooms were big with solid concrete walls from floor to ceiling, everything was utterly clean and massage tables with side mirrors front and center (everything a punter would want).

There was only one girl available at that time, Rebecca's a young tallish chinese girl around early 20s and matched the description on the roster (important note as some other shops mislead customers with their marketing hype). She was shy at first, mainly due to her submissive nature rather then her experience, soft pale skin, long flowing hair, firm B cups tits and legs that go on forever. Starting off with small talk and gentle hugs to break the ice, then off with the gear on onto the table (she also got naked straight away). Massage part 1 was very relaxing especially after my touch footy game the day before. She knew exactly where all the knots and tense spots we're on my back, we chatted and I enjoyed the view from the mirror. Suddenly I felt a pair of firm tits sliding up my ass and back, her transition to part 2 was natural as if one thing led to another. Her magical finger changed from hard prodding to sensual teasing all over my body. Time to turn over and more body sliding, plenty of eye contact and sweet smiles while my hands were free to wander without any protest. Rebecca's HJ technique was varied from gentle head rubbing to firm long strokes along the shaft, obviously it was a totally explosive finish and she seems quite confident of the end result.

Future punters may have different opinions, hence the term YMMV but in saying that Daisy Masage is a new shop and the reception is all ears to hear both good and bad feedback. She even walked me out arm in arm and told me about her plans. There will be photos coming soon of the rooms and girls but taking time as she has limited English skills.

There are obviously a lot of choices in the CBD with star girls but this is an up and coming shop, so watch this space. Please be gentle and considerate, if you have any negative experiences she wants to know and make improvements straight away

Shop Owner
    Thanks bro Punt4life for the honest first report. I'm glad you remember our customer service policy and future plans. We're a new shop but aiming to offer outstanding service over above your massage experience. We intend listen to all the bother's feedback and make continuous improvement rather than false advertising.

Daisy massage will have more fresh young gorgeous girls to join our team. All welcome to come and enjoy teaching them on how to send you to heaven.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what was the price for the nude HJ?

Shop Owner
    Please call us book for Rebecca she's work today!
    All young girls are from 18-25 with various Asian backgrounds. Everyone has genuine massage skills and deep knowledge on how to please our gentlemen

Who is centrally located in downtown CBD (Central Station close to Chinatown) with a discrete entrance from George Street.

Booking welcome via telephone or wechat

Phone:0413 915 663
    Address: Level 2/806 Geroge St Sydney NSW

Wechat: CBD806Daisymassags

Shop Owner
    Rebecca is on today !
    All young girls are from 18-25 with various Asian backgrounds. Everyone has genuine massage skills and deep knowledge on how to please our gentlemen

Who is centrally located in downtown CBD (Central Station close to Chinatown) with a discrete entrance from George Street.

Booking welcome via telephone or wechat

Phone:0413 915 663
    Address: Level 2/806 Geroge St Sydney NSW

Wechat: CBD806Daisymassags

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    thanks brother punt4life.
    good AR.
    So detail and descriptive..
    its As professional As chief editor of Sydney morning Herald.
    well done....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was about to go into a booking with my masseuse when my wingman calls out from the other room and tells me that he won't be staying with his masseuse. It appears that the masseuse, Lily may not have been too experienced with part 2 or felt comfortable with. I was looking forward to the cute Taiwanese lass Sunny, but was spoilt by his predicament...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
    I was about to go into a booking with my masseuse when my wingman calls out from the other room and tells me that he won't be staying with his masseuse. It appears that the masseuse, Lily may not have been too experienced with part 2 or felt comfortable with. I was looking forward to the cute Taiwanese lass Sunny, but was spoilt by his predicament...
    So you didn't stay for your booking? Your poor mate must have been so distraught to make him yell out like that.. ah well, better to get out rather than see how things progress, through being, how did the OP put it, "being gentle and considerate" eh?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    So you didn't stay for your booking? Your poor mate must have been so distraught to make him yell out like that.. ah well, better to get out rather than see how things progress, through being, how did the OP put it, "being gentle and considerate" eh?
    No Kez, we didn't stay for the punt but that in itself was a difficult choice to make collectively. Prior to this visit, we made an impromptu dry run to this new place to check it out. We had in mind decor and the talent on offer. Tick 1 for the decor as it was impressive compared to surrounding shops but the talent was hard to judge as there were not many to see.

So we took a gamble this day that unfortunately had alarm bells ringing and we decided to bail.

1. Time wasting by the receptionist.
    2. Our simple questions and confirmation about our booking that we made over the phone were not coherent.
    3. Confusion as to who were were to see on our booking tipped the scale... to fail.

No hard feelings as I guess it boiled down to new shop jitters and possibly inexperienced and not systemised operations let this particular visit down. This, as I believe will improve in time and hope they get much success provided they improve on the day to day running of the place, as the fit out deserves equal standards as the decor of the shop. When that happens, then I'll be more than happy to return with my hard earn dollars!

WM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries..see you headed to posh.. must have just missed you there!...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink

Hey that would have been a laugh

Could of
    Would of
    Should of

WM
    Punting is like a box of chocolates....

I'm fucken hungry now!